Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Weinergate

God gave man a penis & a brain but only enough blood to run one at a time. 113
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah

Jesus, as he was walking off the stage I'm pretty sure I heard a reporter shout the question "Congressman, congressman, were you fully erect?"

:O
Commando Cunt Queen
"I did not twitter that woman a picture of my nutsack!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Stupid fucker! Doesn't he realize that people NEVER fully get away with this shit? If it weren't today, it would've been a month or two, or a year or two, but eventually, it would all come out.

Like Duchess said, it's hard when the little head takes over the thinking process. Poor choices are usually made.
(06-06-2011, 04:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:
If it was such an issue to them they should have spoken when it happened.

Sometimes the women are tramps and liars.

Sometimes attention whores or gold diggers.

But then . . . he is an influential congressman WITH POWER AND RESOURCES.

Tell me that might not cause one to give pause and remain silent.

Or at least think twice about reporting an event.
(06-06-2011, 06:09 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Tell me that might not cause one to give pause and remain silent.

That's a fair statement.

I still think they should have spoken out at the time though...easy for me to say when I'm so removed from it.

Fuck 'em.

They're tramps, liars and gold diggers. hah

Women of substance don't cower.
(06-06-2011, 06:09 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(06-06-2011, 04:02 PM)Duchess Wrote:
If it was such an issue to them they should have spoken when it happened.

Sometimes the women are tramps and liars.

Sometimes attention whores or gold diggers.

But then . . . he is an influential congressman WITH POWER AND RESOURCES.

Tell me that might not cause one to give pause and remain silent.

Or at least think twice about reporting an event.

As for the women speaking out... How many of them wouldn't want to report anything for fear of embarrassment to their families (or spouses if they too are married). In the Tiger Woods scandal, I'd bet only 40-50% of the women he was with actually came forward.
Really Congressman! This is the best phrase that came to mind?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/06/new.york.weiner/

The seven-term congressman said during his press conference that he'd talked with Pelosi briefly that day, saying she was "not happy" but "also told me that she loved me and wanted us to ... pull through this."

Nancy . . . give the man a hand . . . then wipe it on Monica's dress.
The Megan chick I saw on the news obviously has an agenda, and a serious attitude. Chewing Gum while being interviewed on the World News...now there's one classy bitch.
(06-06-2011, 06:51 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: The seven-term congressman said during his press conference that he'd talked with Pelosi briefly that day, saying she was "not happy" but "also told me that she loved me and wanted us to ... pull through this."

She might not love him as much as he thinks (same with his wife). I just heard that she was calling for an ethics investigation.

Like I said, it's going to get worse (much worse) for the Weiner before it gets better.
Commando Cunt Queen
If the guy was not such an asshole I would probably not really care. I mean who gives a fuck if people do that shit. It's not really cheating and it may spice up the sex life at home. But the dirtball is such an asshat he should be chased out of town.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Should this guy have to step down because he got busted being a perv? Aren't most men pervs?

Maggot said it wasn't cheating. (Anybody have a pic of Maggot in his underwear?)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
As far as I'm concerned he needs to step down and anyone who he has sat next to for the last 2 years needs to also step down, and then we can talk about anyone who talked to him,laugh at any of his jokes or clapped their hands when he spoke on the senate floor, I personally think all of those people should step down as accomplices but that's just me.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-07-2011, 02:22 AM)IMaDick Wrote: anyone who he has sat next to for the last 2 years needs to also step down, and then we can talk about anyone who talked to him,laugh at any of his jokes or clapped their hands when he spoke on the senate floor, I personally think all of those people should step down as accomplices but that's just me.

Do you control what your neighbor does? Your friends & co-workers? People who pass you on the highway? Fuck off with this stupid stuff. Jesus, Dick. Go control your wife & animals.

The Weiner is toasted, all that is needed now is a roll! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

My point is dear Duchess"I know this is hard for you to grasp" but my point is they are all the same, they are all crooks, liars and cheats.

hahhah poor thing the stress was more than she could bear.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Now why would you say that when you know I stick my head in the sand so I won't have stress?

Oh...and there's nothing about you or your point that is hard to grasp. Smiley_emoticons_fies

28 I briefly had a second thought on THAT comment but it passed.
I don't know, may be it has something to do with you calling me stupid when YOU miss the point?

John Adams