Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Weinergate

I DID NOT miss your point.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-07-2011, 09:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh...and there's nothing about you or your point that is hard to grasp. Smiley_emoticons_fies

28 I briefly had a second thought on THAT comment but it passed.

I think you need a spanking.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-06-2011, 10:11 PM)Cracker Wrote: Should this guy have to step down because he got busted being a perv? Aren't most men pervs?

Child molesters and abusers are pervs, too.

Urinating in public ( Void where prohibited by law hah ) gets you a "perv placard", in Arizona.

A United States Congressman deliberately lied to the public, attempted to hide or modify the incident, perpetuated the story for over a week and then . . . ahem . . . came clean.

Yup. It was a "personal" thing. Allegedly, not while on the taxpayers dime or using their resources.

But if he obfuscates the truth for something this "childish", you really think he's gonna go George Washington, on the stuff that matters?

Higher standard for those who hold the public trust. Period.
I don't consider being an honest person as being held to a higher standard.

But I guess if you view the rest of society as something that largely dwells below the standard of simple honesty then those in public office would be seen as being above everyone else.

I don't personally set any of these people above myself or in general the people they serve, but when they are found to be below the level of the people they serve they need to get the fuck out.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It was interesting watching Eliot Spitzer squirm/report about this yesterday.
Commando Cunt Queen
We need a weiner law.
John Adams

(06-07-2011, 11:39 AM)IMaDick Wrote: We need a weiner law.

Or a website.

"Where warm buns and hot meat . . . meet!"
I wonder if Michelle saved the pics for her scrape book as the first lady?

I figure if she hasn't already she will have plenty of opportunities as time goes by or maybe she is just waiting for the x rated ones to hit the internet?
John Adams

Was his wife standing by his side when he held his press conference? I don't like it when they do that & I tend to think less of them as women when they do.
(06-07-2011, 11:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Was his wife standing by his side when he held his press conference? I don't like it when they do that & I tend to think less of them as women when they do.

I rarely buy the "Stand by Your Gland" photo op.

I wanna see the spouse give a public ass-kicking.
(06-07-2011, 11:46 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I wonder if Michelle saved the pics for her scrape book as the first lady?

I would.

I would like to go on record as saying I don't have a scrapbook though but I do have a "hope chest" that, with my Mom & Grandmother's help, I've filled. 50

(06-06-2011, 04:55 PM)username Wrote: hah

Jesus, as he was walking off the stage I'm pretty sure I heard a reporter shout the question "Congressman, congressman, were you fully erect?"

:O

You did hear that. Here is the video of the press conference where you can hear it. The guy in the hat who waves to the camera at the beginning is the one who asked the question.

http://www.examiner.com/howard-stern-in-...ideo-video
(06-07-2011, 09:58 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Higher standard for those who hold the public trust. Period.

hah

If thats the case why did you have a retarded fake cowboy running your country into the ground for eight years?

hah

Twat
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-07-2011, 09:58 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Higher standard for those who hold the public trust. Period.

hah

If thats the case why did you have a retarded fake cowboy running your country into the ground for eight years?

If George Dubya is an example of your higher standard I think you are setting the bar way too low.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Post it one more time OP and your post will become fact in that fucked up head of yours forever.
John Adams

(06-07-2011, 12:43 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

hah

If George Dubya is an example of your higher standard I think you are setting the bar way too low.

As I have stated, on numerous occasions, I didn't vote for either Bush 1 or Bush 2.

Maybe I should have stated "Highest" rather than "higher" standard.

I believe this in this principle . . . I can't control what others believe and their choices of action. I am responsible and act accordingly.

It appears that you don't believe in the "Higher or Highest" standard for those holding the public trust.

So be it.

But I think it's funny that you brought up Bush . . . while we're talking about Weiner.
weiner is only doing what OP thinks is ok. being liberal to the core and a sexual predator is the bench mark of approval.
John Adams

What I don't get is the standard transcends party affiliation, gender, race, age and weight. It's a straight-across-the -board, standard.

Teachers, cops, judges, doctors, politicians, social workers . . .

How does someone NOT get it?
The liberal mindset makes it impossible for some people to register disgust at the actions of another liberal.

This guy is a disgusting pig who would have been banned from mock for what he did had he done it here.

there you go, a set of standards that crosses all lines ,mock requires an above average set of standards.
John Adams

I don't know where to begin. hah

Dick, you talk about liberals as if to address them here. I don't think Mock has any liberals, at least among those of us that participate in these types of discussions.

I have to say I wouldn't ban anyone for sending a photo of their pecker. I'm not saying I want to see one only that I wouldn't ban anyone for doing so.

Hahahaha! Fuckin' aye.