Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Weinergate
as i said, that's all i see on my screen. maybe it looks worse on others' screens?
i am a much worse offender with photos.

oddly enough, i didn't see you complaining here---->

they appear HUGE to me, but i don't mind. Smiley_emoticons_smile nice photos.

http://mockforums.net/thread-5811.html

(06-04-2011, 04:35 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-04-2011, 04:13 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thanks for once again for pointing out how I didn't blow the margins asshat.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Pictures are a little different than question marks, or do you see them as being the same?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-04-2011, 05:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Pictures are a little different than question marks, or do you see them as being the same?

hah you're so transparent Dickie...you just wanted something, anything, to pounce on OP about. so it was a margin blown 12 inch. wah wah wah. 21115 when your buddy's photos blew the margins a foot! and so do a lot of mine. kissy kissy my humongus----> 37 Santaani

LC, it is 2 screens wide on my monitor, not 12 inch.

The question was are pictures and question marks the same?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I was watching PBS last night and a woman on there had a nephew that was an aide to Weiner. She hated the N.Y. mayor and everything he has done saying that the entire administration used and abused all the aides calling them "servants" and "maids" this coming from a liberal/democratic station made me realise that this guy is a complete asshat. She wanted this pushed as far as it could go and was very pissed at this Weiner guy. I guess he is a real asshole, and thinks he is above all the "peasants".
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I don't understand why he pronounces his last name "Weener".

In German, the "i" in his name should have the long vowel sound.

Like Stein . . . pronounced "Stine".

If he wants to be called "Weener", then spell it Wiener.

Maybe it's because in real life, he's just little whiner and is constantly reminded of that fact.

What a douche!
WEINER ABUSE!!

[Image: weinergatesquirrrel.gif]

[Image: 0d4d11007060012ee3c400163e41dd5b]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-04-2011, 04:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: as i said, that's all i see on my screen. maybe it looks worse on others' screens?
i am a much worse offender with photos.

oddly enough, i didn't see you complaining here---->

they appear HUGE to me, but i don't mind. Smiley_emoticons_smile nice photos.

http://mockforums.net/thread-5811.html

Did I blow the margins with those pics? I even re sized them from the originals..(which was a shame as a lot of the detail was lost) My apologies if I did. They looked just fine on my screen.

There should be some type of plug-in available to auto re size, isnt there (I think I've asked this before)

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/fit-on-page

Perhaps this might work?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

i think it's a difference in screen sizes/resolution. things that look huge to me do not to Duchess. (i don't know tech stuff.)

in any case, i know i blow the margins big-time with some photos, and yours looked that way to me also. but i'm not complaining. they are great photos.

Look at my previous post, in case you missed it while posting..perhaps Connor can give that a go.

Just go buy a big ass 24 in. screen & you won't have that problem. I haven't seen a blown margin in over a year now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Or that ^^^^

WTF you using LC...15"

Really..large monitors are quite affordable nowadays..and they make a world of difference.

my monitor is 22" and that suits me fine. resolution 1024x768. Compcoff

Ya it's all about my monitor.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WTF, I'm game.

weiner says it's all about his right to show his package to any fucking democrat that wants to look, after all that is what he was elected for.
John Adams

did that make you feel better? 12 11

(06-05-2011, 04:03 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya it's all about my monitor.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

WTF, I'm game.

That's a hissy fit. Tsk tsk. For shame, Dick, for shame.

It only affects me, what's the problem?

John Adams

You're still in the throes of your hissy.