Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jacque Sue Waller - murdered/missing mother of triplets
She's been missing since last Wednesday. Her car, a blue Honda Pilot, was later discovered abandoned along Interstate 55 near Jackson, Missouri.

Jacque Sue Waller, is the 39-year-old mother of triplets who friends say would never leave her children without notice. For the past several weeks she'd been separated from her husband, Clay Waller, and was reportedly planning to file for divorce. The couple had been living in Jackson. More recently, Waller was staying in Ste. Genevieve.

"I know she would never leave her kids. Ever. They were her life, they were her reason for living," said friend Amy King. "They were the reason for staying in that marriage for so long."

Now the Major Case Squad is investigating Waller's disappearance, and they suspect foul play.

full article
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrf...issing.php
no surprise:

some photos here:

http://www.semissourian.com/story/1733315.html

Police have named Clay Waller, the estranged husband of Jacque Sue Waller, as the person of interest they've been focusing on in connection to the mother of three's disappearance.

However, he isn't a suspect in any crime at this time.

Jacque Waller, 39, disappeared Wednesday. She was last seen in Jackson. The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger County Major Case Squad, which has been investigating her disappearance, said on Sunday that foul play is suspected.

Police said Monday afternoon that Clay Waller is still in the area and they've been aware of his whereabouts. He has been questioned and is in regular contact with police.

Last week Clay Waller's truck was seized by police and processed for evidence, as was a boat. Police also searched the area around the house where he was staying last week, including a pond.

Jacque Waller's family said she and her husband, a former Cape Girardeau County deputy, separated a few months ago. Jacque Waller had been living with family in Ste. Genevieve, Mo., since that time, and family members said she was making a trip to file divorce papers when she disappeared. Her vehicle was found abandoned on Interstate 55 near Fruitland after her disappearance. She was last seen in Jackson in the area of Woodland Drive and North Neal Street.

the husband:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sigh...so many of these cases...just switch out the names, dates, and places. Hoping LE will be able to find Jacque and nail her estranged husband (doesn't sound like there's much doubt he's responsible).
Southeast Missourian

A tense scene unfolded at the Common Pleas Courthouse in Cape Girardeau on Tuesday when the family of Jacque Sue Waller came face to face with her estranged husband, who on Monday was named a person of interest in the mother of three's June 1 disappearance. A family member and Clay Waller were separated by courthouse security after a brief but heated exchange.

Inside the courtroom, a judge decided Jacque Waller's sister and brother-in-law, Cheryl and Bob Brenneke, would continue to have custody of her three 5-year-old triplets. They were granted initial custody Friday.

Jacque Waller, 39, was last seen around 4 p.m. June 1 in the area of Woodland Drive and North Neal Street. Investigators have also said they suspect foul play in her disappearance.

While court was in session Tuesday, an investigator with the Cape Girardeau/Bollinger County Major Case Squad said Clay Waller was no longer cooperating with authorities and has only given a brief interview following his wife's disappearance last week. No new developments were announced Tuesday by the case squad, which assigned several investigators to be at the hearing for security purposes.

Clay Waller declined several times Tuesday to be interviewed by the Southeast Missourian.

Brenneke said she and the family will now wait for a July 19 hearing in which a judge will decide whether to grant Clay Waller supervised visitation.

"They're good children, and the whole family will pull together to make sure they're OK," Brenneke said.

[Image: Jaque-Photo.jpg]

KSDK

In our interview, Jacque's parents shared details the police have not released, and will not confirm. Her parents say Jacque had told them for months that her husband had threatened to kill her, but refused to let them get involved.

"No more than two weeks ago she was saying that," Stan Rawson said. "She says he's gonna kill me and throw them in the river and I'll never be found."

Police have named Clay Waller as a person of interest, but at this point he is not a suspect.

On Tuesday, a judge took custody away from Clay Waller and gave it to Jacque's sister. Now the family is struggling with what they should tell the triplets.

"They're interested in where their mother is.," Stan Rawson said. "My little [granddaughter], who looks so much like her, she says do you think mom doesn't like us no more? She went to find another family? One of them thinks their mom is kidnapped. The other one just wants her mommy."

her parents:

He's a person of interest but he's not a suspect. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
June 12, 2011
Southeast Missourian

Twelve days ago Jacque Sue Waller was ready to begin a new life with her 5-year-old triplets.

She left Ste. Genevieve, Mo., for Jackson on June 1 with intentions to only be gone a short time, but Saturday Waller's family was still without many of the answers they are searching for.

Authorities, however, are still searching for those answers and the woman last seen in the area of Woodland Drive and North Neal Street in Jackson. Her estranged husband, Clay Waller, was named June 6 as a person of interest in Jacque Waller's disappearance.

The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger County Major Case Squad activated June 2 to begin investigating the missing person case, but made the decision to disband at 6 p.m. Friday. They'll still have assistance from all agencies that make up the major case squad, Jackson police chief James Humphreys said, and will still be consulting the FBI for help in the case.

The search continues in the area she was last seen and near Interstate 55, near mile marker 105, where her blue Honda Pilot was found abandoned with a flat tire. The investigation has slowed some, though, as police wait to see elements important to the case, such as Waller's phone records, according to Humphreys.

"Some of those things are evidentiary things that I really can't discuss," he said.

Investigators will likely have new leads to work starting Monday, he added.

"We can pick back up anytime -- once something more develops, once something major breaks," Humphreys said.

what a load of BS

June 21, 2011
FARMINGTON, MO (KTVI-FOX2now.com)
There's been a new development in the case of a missing mother from Farmington, Jacque Waller, 39.

Her parents heard from her estranged husband, Clay Waller, for the first time since shortly after her disappearance, via a message he appeared to have posted on Jacque's Facebook page.

Jacque's family members did not believe what was in that message.

Her mother, Ruby Rawson said if Clay Waller posted that message and meant things like, "Honey, I miss and love you so much," then her family, police, and the news media would have heard from him long before now.

" 'I miss u so much. This is a nightmare. I wish for your safe return'," Ruby Rawson said, reading from the Facebook post, reprinted here as it was typed in the message.

It was posted Sunday, with a photo of Clay Waller and the couple's 5 year old triplets next to the message.

" 'I know they miss u so bad. I look for u every day. I went to church today and have to believe you are still coming home'," Raswon read.

She believed Clay Waller actually posted the note. She said the two had previously corresponded on Facebook; the photo was the one he used for Facebook; the message came to Rawson via Jacque's page, as a Facebook 'friend'.

"I'm sure he did [post it],"
Rawson said. "Do I doubt his sincerity? Yes."

Jackson police consider Clay Waller a "person of interest" in
Jacque's disappearance, June 1st: the day the couple met to sign divorce papers.

Police say he was the last person known to have seen her; Jacque reportedly going to his house in Jackson, Missouri, to pick up their son; the boy was not there; Jacque's never returned home to Farmington.

Police found her abandonded SUV on Insterstate 55 near the Fruitland exit, not far from Clay Waller's house. Investigators also seizing his truck and a boat he was believed to have been towing Police divers searched two area ponds.

Clay Waller is not cooperating with police.

"I would think he would be going to the police department saying 'what can i do to help ?' " Rawson said. "I would do anything I can to find her...I was so angry [reading the message], after all the threats he made to her, that he would even say something like this, angry is what I was."

When asked if she believed what was written in the message, she responded, "not a word."

Here's the message at it appeared on Jacque Waller's Facebook page:

"I miss u so much. This is a nightmare. I wish for your safe return. So many people are wanting to get me. This is not about me. We need for you to come home. Our babies need us so bad. I haven't seen them since all of this happened. I know they miss u so bad. I look for u every day. I went to church today and have to believe you are still coming home. Our babies must be so confused, not having their mom or dad. Honey, I will keep moving forward. Our kids are worth fighting for. I know you would want me to fight every day for our babies. Honey, I miss and love you so much. Please come home soon, Clay."

Attached Files
.gif   BS.gif (Size: 54.15 KB / Downloads: 181)

The latest on Jacque Sue Waller as of today. Still searching.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/14985328/air...ntensifies

CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY, MO (KFVS) -
On the ground and in the air, authorities in Cape Girardeau County bring out more resources to search for Jacque Waller. The mother of triplets vanished more than three weeks ago.

"Everyday as new leads come in it's important for us to keep going with it," said Jackson Chief of Police, James Humphreys.

Chief Humphreys says every clue is valuable in the search for Jacque. They're using the Scott County K9 Search Unit to help them scour new locations.

"This morning is perfect because there's just enough moisture they can detect scents a long way off," said Marshia Morton with the K9 Unit. "One dog can do the work of 20 men on the ground. These dogs are amazing."

At the same time, the Missouri Highway Patrol helicopter took to the skies.

"We're having them fly low and search again along the interstate," said Chief Humphreys.

Now, Chief Humphreys says local and federal authorities are putting pressure on crime labs to put a rush on testing evidence he feels could bring new leads.

Meanwhile, he's asking anyone with information about Jacque and the people around her past and present to come forward.

"If you think it might be important and it involved Jacque we want to hear about it," said Humphreys.

Clay Waller, Jacque's estranged husband, is a person of interest in the case. He is not a suspect. He spoke with Heartland News briefly on the phone Monday. He tells says he is praying for his wife's safe return, and otherwise has no comment.

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
July 14
FOX
[Image: Missingmom.jpg]

Authorities are intensifying their search for a missing Missouri mother of triplets whose car was found abandoned last month along a state highway in what police suspect may have been a scene staged to look like an abduction.

Waller had just attended the June 1 divorce hearing, according to police, and drove to her husband's home at around 4:00 p.m. to pick up her 5-year-old son, Maddox.
Authorities say they found Jacque Sue Waller's vehicle abandoned about three miles from her estranged husband's home. Her business cards were later found along a separate state highway about eight miles from where her car was recovered (FoxNews.com).

Jacque Sue Waller was last seen by her estranged husband, James "Clay" Waller, at his home in Jackson, police say (Jackson Police Department).

Jacque Sue Waller, a 39-year-old mother of young triplets, was reported missing June 1 shortly after visiting with her estranged husband, James "Clay" Waller, at his home in Jackson, Mo. Police say they suspect foul play and have named her husband a "person of interest" in her disappearance.

But the child was not at the home when Waller arrived and family members say they believe her husband, a former police officer, lured her to the home to kill her.

"It was just his bait to get her to the house so he could kill her," the woman's sister, Cheryl Brenneke, said in an interview with FoxNews.com.

Jackson Police Chief James Humphreys described Clay Waller as a "person of interest" in the case and said authorities uncovered potential evidence from his home, though Humphreys declined to elaborate on what was found.

"He was the last person to see her and be with her," Humphreys told FoxNews.com. "We suspect foul play -- no question."

Clay Waller told investigators that he and his wife had an argument at his home before Jacque "walked away mad," according to Humphreys.

Police found Jacque Waller's car abandoned along Interstate 55 in Missouri the morning after she was reported missing. Waller's purse, keys and cellphone were not found inside the vehicle, and Humphreys said there has been no activity on her credit cards and phone since her disappearance.

Humphreys said the car – a Honda Pilot – was found with a flat tire. He said the tire is being analyzed to see whether it was intentionally made flat.

"We've not been able to eliminate him at all," Humphreys said of Waller. "And we don’t believe it was an abduction-type thing off the Interstate – it may have been made to appear that way."

The Jackson Police Department -- with the help of the FBI -- has scoured land and water in the surrounding area for any trace of Waller.

On Monday, a woman reported finding Jacque Waller's Blue Cross Blue Shield business cards along another state highway about 8 miles from where her car was recovered. Waller worked as a manager for the health insurance company.

Brenneke, who has custody of her sister's three children -- Maddox, Avery and Addison -- told FoxNews.com that Clay Waller threatened to kill his wife if she filed for divorce and harassed her with repeated phone calls and text messages after she moved out of the couple's home in March.

"It was just non-stop calls and texts and showing up at her work every day," Brenneke said, adding that her sister never went to police because she feared he'd kill her if she did.

"She just wanted out," Brenneke said of her sister, who had been staying with her at her home in St. Genevieve after the couple separated.

Lt. David James of the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department described Clay Waller as "less than cooperative." He said Jacque's business cards will be analyzed for fingerprints and kept as potential evidence.

"She didn't walk away from her life," James told FoxNews.com. "She didn't just leave her triplets."

A $3,500 reward is being offered for any information leading to Jacque Sue Waller's whereabouts. She is described as 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 135 pounds.

Anyone with information on her disappearance is being urged to call the Jackson Police Department at 573-243-3151.

She looks so happy in that photo. Probably holding a new nephew/niece. These assholes that have mistreated their women and then kill them when they threaten to leave are such weak, selfish, puny men.

At times like these, I'm really surprised that more family members don't take matters in their own hands, and cap these fuckers. I know they're risking prison time, but you'd think more people would let their emotions and feelings take over.
Friday, July 22, 2011 Southeast Missourian
There have been mumblings for weeks that blood was found somewhere in the house where Clay Waller was staying at the time of his wife's disappearance.

On Thursday, Jacque Sue Waller's father said rumors of blood are true.

"I've seen it," said Stan Rawson, a former deputy sheriff and police officer in the St. Louis area. "But that's all I'm going to confirm. There's a ton of evidence. ... Just suffice to say there is blood evidence. I saw the evidence bags."

When prodded, Rawson -- who met with law enforcement again Wednesday to discuss the case -- also acknowledged that the blood was found in the Jackson house where Waller was staying. Rawson wouldn't elaborate further, he said, for fear of compromising the investigation into his daughter's June 1 disappearance.

The 39-year-old mother of triplets was last seen at the house in Jackson where her husband, Clay Waller, was staying, though he has since moved. Her SUV was found abandoned near Fruitland along Interstate 55 with a flat tire. On July 13, an area resident found her business cards near a mailbox along Highway 177, fewer than 10 miles from where her vehicle was found.

Police have called Clay Waller a person of interest in the disappearance and said that they suspect foul play.

Waller's lawyer, Scott Reynolds, wouldn't say whether he had any knowledge of blood evidence. But even if there was, Reynolds said, it doesn't prove anything.

"If that's true, why are police still stating that Clay is not a suspect?" Reynolds said. "If they have that evidence, it's amazing he's still not listed as a suspect. Police have also said that they have no evidence that a crime has been committed."

If the evidence does exist, it may or may not be relevant, Reynolds said, adding that just knowing that there was blood raises more questions than it answers: "How much blood? Whose blood? How long had it been there? A few drops? A couple pints? And why would someone not clean it up if a crime had been committed?"

the children have been writing to their mom begging her to come home. what an awful impact on their lives.

[Image: article-0-0D18829500000578-345_233x298.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0D1DB3E800000578-551_468x355.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0D18829100000578-682_468x287.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0D1882B200000578-106_468x343.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0D1882CD00000578-297_468x328.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0D18829D00000578-336_468x310.jpg]

The husband of a mother of triplets who has been missing for seven weeks has denied claims that he has been mocking search volunteers and obstructing the investigation.

James 'Clay' Waller, who has been named a 'person of interest' in the June 1 disappearance of his wife Jacque Sue Waller, dismissed reports that he shot his middle finger at searchers 86 laughed and blew kisses at them.

Police said that Mr Waller is ‘not cooperating the way we hope he would’ in the hunt for his 39-year-old estranged wife in Cape Girardeau County, Missouri.

Clay Waller arrested early Friday evening

CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) -
Heartland News has learned that Clay Waller has been arrested.

According to the Cape County prosecutor's office Clay Waller was arrested around 6 Friday evening.

We're told that warrants were issued for his arrest earlier today.

But prosecutors stress that the arrest is not related to his wife's disappearance

Clay Waller is a person of interest in his wife, Jacque's disappearance but he has not been charged in that case.

Heartland News has crews on this story and we'll update you as soon as we get more information.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15177340/don...on-warrant

- Albert Einstein
interesting! i can't wait to hear the charges.

just the beginning buddy. odd mugshot expression.
[Image: 324010220-29184542.jpg]

CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) -
Clay Waller has been arrested and charged with 2 separate crimes unrelated to his wife's disappearance.

According to the Cape County prosecutor's office Clay Waller was arrested around 6 Friday evening.

Cape Girardeau County Prosecuting Attorney Morley Swingle says Waller has been charged with a class B felony of stealing by deceit.

The stealing by deceit charge stems from an investigation of Waller appropriating a check in the amount of $55,000 from the Delta Companies on or about April 23, 2010 with the purpose to deprive them of the money, according to Cape Police.

Police say the money was an advance to be used on a construction project to purchase building materials and made representions which were false and know to be false and the Delta Companies representatives relied on those facts.

In a separate unrelated charge, Waller is charged with the class A misdemeanor of harassment. Police say the harassment charge stems from a complaint in that on or around July 27, 2011, in Cape Girardeau County, Waller for the purpose of frightening told Gary Hill that he was going to kill him and was "coming to get you right now."

We're told that warrants were issued for his arrest earlier today.

But prosecutors stress that the arrest is not related to his wife's disappearance.

Waller's bond was set at $55,000 cash only on the felony stealing case and $5,000 only on the harassment charge.

Police say Waller is being transported to the Cape Girardeau Count Justice Center in Jackson, Mo.

Clay Waller is a person of interest in his wife, Jacque's disappearance but he has not been charged in that case.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15177340/don...on-warrant

Attached Files
.jpg   15177340_SS.jpg (Size: 5.86 KB / Downloads: 162)

- Albert Einstein
Southeast Missourian
Federal prosecutor Larry Ferrell said today in a federal courtroom that Clay Waller confessed to killing his estranged wife Jacque Waller, who authorities have been looking for since June 1.
Ferrell said Waller made the confession to his father.

Clay Waller was in court for a hearing on federal charges against him. He's accused of making Internet threats against one of Jacque Waller's family members. He bonded out of custody in the Cape Girardeau County Jail on stealing and harassment charges Friday, and was taken into federal custody a short time later.

[Image: 1536931-H.jpg]

Those poor kids....I hope the former deputy gets it in prison.....And gets it soooo good! What a rat bastard! Rot in hell!
Double post deleted Oops

It was in federal court today that Assistant US Attorney Larry Ferrell said that Clay Waller admitted to his own father that he killed his wife, Jacque, and dumped her body in a hole.

"We haven't found Jacque. We haven't found our victim. We're going to focus on that before we go forward with prosecutors for charges," said Chief Humphreys.

In Waller's alleged confession to his father, he said she was dumped in a hole. Information authorities have been using to search for her. "The comment is helpful because it makes us think that she's on land, not water," said Lt. David James.

There was also new information released today about blood spatter found in the home where Clay Waller was staying. It's more than just blood splatters. We're talking about serious blood. It had DNA done on it and it is Jacque's blood.

snipped from:
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/275799/...own-father