Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mel and Betty Sembler
The founders of Straight, Inc. where thousands of kids were tortured for smoking pot. May they rot in hell.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politic...of-an-era/
Betty sounds like a shrew and why in the world would some pot smokers reduce Nancy Reagan to tears. My God.  I think pot is very misunderstood by many people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Betty is a stupid cunt who started the drug treatment program for children between the ages of 10 and 18 which consisted of all kinds of bizarre "therapy". There were multiple accusations of abusive practices such as sexual and physical abuse and being deprived of food, sleep, water and medical care in every state that Straight had a facility, the abuse was either documented by state investigators or was alleged in civil suits. Several people committed suicide after leaving the program. Despite that, politicians continued to praise that bitch and her treatment program because her husband was lining their pockets. It makes my stomach turn.
I always wondered why Florida was tilted Republican when so many of the citizens were Latinos and retired Jews.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(01-08-2019, 06:46 PM)Rootilda Wrote: I always wondered why Florida was tilted Republican when so many of the citizens were Latinos and retired Jews.

Lots of Jewish folk are Republican and a lot of Latinos are Republican.

What was your point?
(01-08-2019, 06:46 PM)Rootilda Wrote: I always wondered why Florida was tilted Republican when so many of the citizens were Latinos and retired Jews.

hah ...................the bubble is growing. 
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.