Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Syria
Well? Get involved or not?
Commando Cunt Queen
Fuckers. Does everyone have me on ignore?
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-10-2011, 10:21 PM)username Wrote: Fuckers. Does everyone have me on ignore?

Yes
(06-10-2011, 11:25 PM)QueenBee Wrote:
(06-10-2011, 10:21 PM)username Wrote: Fuckers. Does everyone have me on ignore?

Yes

I'ma taser you...Taser

Commando Cunt Queen
Hey..DON'T TAZE ME BRO!! Smiley_emoticons_shocked
Sure why not, it's what bilderberg has decided.

http://bilderberg2011.com/bilderberg-gro...mic-chaos/

and you people thought you had something to say about this shit.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-11-2011, 12:25 AM)IMaDick Wrote: and you people thought you had something to say about this shit.

Given we've had several conversations about how little what we want matters I'd say your comprehension skills are lacking in a big way.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
In for a penny in for a pound, lets bomb the fuckers.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-11-2011, 05:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 12:25 AM)IMaDick Wrote: and you people thought you had something to say about this shit.

Given we've had several conversations about how little what we want matters I'd say your comprehension skills are lacking in a big way.

It's ok Duchess, another 10 years on Mock and you just might understand.

what question does the first post ask?

start there for lesson 1 concerning comprehension.

lesson number 2

what is the political leaning of the OP?

"you people"

as a singular

Obama, citizen of the world.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Blah, blah, fuckin' blah.
That's what I read also.

shouldn't you be watching cartoons or something?
John Adams

Fucking 20 second or longer page rattles, jesus christ.
John Adams

(06-11-2011, 09:36 AM)IMaDick Wrote: That's what I read also.

shouldn't you be watching cartoons or something?

Please be a good lil' Dick. My brain is having a meltdown from being overloaded with tech issues right now.

Thanks!

(06-11-2011, 09:37 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Fucking 20 second or longer page rattles, jesus christ.

Yes, Dick. I'm quite aware of it.

(06-10-2011, 10:06 PM)username Wrote: Well? Get involved or not?

No. I'm done with this shit until we get our own affairs in order. Fuck NATO, fuck the U.N....fuck'em all. Until other countries step the fuck up and quit relying on the USA to do their dirty work, while at the same time chastising us...fuck'em all.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(06-11-2011, 10:58 AM)thekid65 Wrote:
(06-10-2011, 10:06 PM)username Wrote: Well? Get involved or not?

No. I'm done with this shit until we get our own affairs in order. Fuck NATO, fuck the U.N....fuck'em all. Until other countries step the fuck up and quit relying on the USA to do their dirty work, while at the same time chastising us...fuck'em all.

America has a support role only in Libya the same would probably apply to Syria.

So shut the fuck up you indignant motherfucker, its the British and French doing the flying and dying not yankee doodle dandies.

Twat
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I agree, get the fuck out and let them handle it. We are way to involved in this WWIII there is no main theme or target, no cause and no way we can win any of this. When a country goes to war it should be to win not pussy foot around. Get the job done and get out. That does not seem possible today. NATO and the UN only ties the hands that are doing the work. A lesson in stupidity with lives at stake.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-11-2011, 11:23 AM)White Pud Wrote: America has a support role only in Libya the same would probably apply to Syria.

So shut the fuck up you indignant motherfucker, its the British and French doing the flying and dying not yankee doodle dandies.

Twat

hah

Right...like the Brits and Frogs would ever take on two battles at once. You guys sure are brave 2 miles up in the air.

Let's see how long this little battle lasts with those two countries "doing the flying". And then, if/when Gaddafi steps down or is killed, it will be interesting to see how the Brits/Frogs handle the new regime which supplies them with oil for their petrol. It's gonna be a comedy of errors.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

OK..........lets put it into the no spin machine.

The Financial Times story also puts the lie to the Obama administration’s assurances that the United States would be at the forefront of NATO operations for only “days, not weeks” and that since April 4 U.S. troops have been in a “support,” rather than active combat, role:

Although it is working under NATO, the U.S. is by far the largest contributor to operation Unified Protector. As of mid-May it was conducting 70 percent of reconnaissance missions, over 75 percent of refueling flights and 27 percent of all air sorties.

The U.S. has about 75 aircraft, including drones, involved in the operations and since the end of March has conducted about 2,600 aircraft sorties and about 600 combat sorties. …

In total the U.S. military has fired about 228 missiles as of mid-May.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-11-2011, 12:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: OK..........lets put it into the no spin machine.

The Financial Times story also puts the lie to the Obama administration’s assurances that the United States would be at the forefront of NATO operations for only “days, not weeks” and that since April 4 U.S. troops have been in a “support,” rather than active combat, role:

Although it is working under NATO, the U.S. is by far the largest contributor to operation Unified Protector. As of mid-May it was conducting 70 percent of reconnaissance missions, over 75 percent of refueling flights and 27 percent of all air sorties.

The U.S. has about 75 aircraft, including drones, involved in the operations and since the end of March has conducted about 2,600 aircraft sorties and about 600 combat sorties. …

In total the U.S. military has fired about 228 missiles as of mid-May.

Ya, like I said a "supporting" role.

Face it, you are shaking your arse at the enemy, while the British and French are waving their cock and balls at them.