Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Syria

I picture all of this in my mind as I read it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Americans dish out 2 million a day for a war that is illegal. At least Bush got congressional approval before going into Iraq. Barry IS the king though......

Despite increasingly shrill claims of progress, the war in Libya appears stalemated and destined to last for months, if not years. Britain’s defense secretary was up front about this, saying it would probably still be going on past Christmas. For a Congress coping with an already staggering deficit and facing growing doubts about the nation’s myriad wars, this may be far too long, and far too expensive, to tolerate.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yeah, it's the cost that bothers me. We just can't afford it.

No time to go look but are we sending drones in to Yemen now? I think I heard something on the news about that yesterday.
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-11-2011, 01:20 PM)username Wrote: sending drones in to Yemen now?

Rob/Bob/Mohammed is already in Yemen boring the rebels to death with a slide show of a fat man looking into the middle distance.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
This is not nation building. It is an escalation in a slowly evolving world war. What is the motive? And yes there is no more money. If the U.S. has to borrow from China and raise the debt ceiling yet continue to fund wars, something is wrong. How can this continue? What nation will bail out America? They will only come and invade much like a gang of looters.
(06-11-2011, 01:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: This is not nation building. It is an escalation in a slowly evolving world war. What is the motive? And yes there is no more money. If the U.S. has to borrow from China and raise the debt ceiling yet continue to fund wars, something is wrong. How can this continue? What nation will bail out America? They will only come and invade much like a gang of looters.

hah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-11-2011, 01:55 PM)White Pud Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 01:50 PM)Maggot Wrote: This is not nation building. It is an escalation in a slowly evolving world war. What is the motive? And yes there is no more money. If the U.S. has to borrow from China and raise the debt ceiling yet continue to fund wars, something is wrong. How can this continue? What nation will bail out America? They will only come and invade much like a gang of looters.

hah

another day another delusion.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

America should learn from the Limeys it looks like they are learning from the Germans a little common sense goes a long way........hah

One reason May spoke so firmly, news reports strongly suggest, is that Britain’s Home Affairs ministry has given asylum to some 160,000 asylum seekers out of a backlog of some 450,000. It denied very few.

When details of the backlog and its resolution surfaced just days before May's trip to France, British officials said the immigration authorities had, in effect, granted an amnesty.

Reported the BBC:

So far 403,500 applications from the backlog have been fully processed. Of those, only 38,000 were rejected compared with 161,000 who were given permission to remain.

The latter was "such a large proportion that it amounts in effect to an amnesty," [members of Parliament] said.

Of the remaining 205,500 applications, 40,500 were effectively shelved simply because "the applicants cannot be found and it is unknown whether they are in the UK, have left the country or are dead" — an outcome [members of Parliament] said was "indefensible."

Keep writing those cheques and bend over...the tax man cometh. 100% tax rate is right around the next mosque.
(06-11-2011, 11:46 AM)thekid65 Wrote: hah

Right...like the Brits and Frogs would ever take on two battles at once. You guys sure are brave 2 miles up in the air.

Let's see how long this little battle lasts with those two countries "doing the flying". And then, if/when Gaddafi steps down or is killed, it will be interesting to see how the Brits/Frogs handle the new regime which supplies them with oil for their petrol. It's gonna be a comedy of errors.

It can't be any worse than the clusterfucks in Iraq and Afghanistan can it little orphan Annie?
(06-11-2011, 02:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: America should learn from the Limeys it looks like they are learning from the Germans a little common sense goes a long way........hah

One reason May spoke so firmly, news reports strongly suggest, is that Britain’s Home Affairs ministry has given asylum to some 160,000 asylum seekers out of a backlog of some 450,000. It denied very few.

When details of the backlog and its resolution surfaced just days before May's trip to France, British officials said the immigration authorities had, in effect, granted an amnesty.

Reported the BBC:

So far 403,500 applications from the backlog have been fully processed. Of those, only 38,000 were rejected compared with 161,000 who were given permission to remain.

The latter was "such a large proportion that it amounts in effect to an amnesty," [members of Parliament] said.

Of the remaining 205,500 applications, 40,500 were effectively shelved simply because "the applicants cannot be found and it is unknown whether they are in the UK, have left the country or are dead" — an outcome [members of Parliament] said was "indefensible."

Keep writing those cheques and bend over...the tax man cometh. 100% tax rate is right around the next mosque.

Now how does the old chestnut go again?, you aren't British, you don't pay taxes in the UK therefore your opinion is meaningless, fuck you you coward!

Is that about right dick and cracker?

hah

If you let these things continue without stopping it you will be assimilated. I am glad there is an opposition voice in America to stop parasites from coming here. Otherwise we would be in as bad a way as the Limeys. It matters nothing to me how much England gets sucked dry, I am glad we in America are not as passive.
hah Pud, i've been saving this for you--->

[Image: USA+Rules_Days+of+Yore_Caturday.jpg]

(06-11-2011, 02:40 PM)Maggot Wrote: I am glad we in America are not as passive.

The American/Mexican border looks pretty passive to me!

Look on the bright side, all the refried beans and tacos you can eat and all the falafel and tahini I can eat.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have never been to Taco bell and I had to look up an image of refried beans to see if I had ever eaten them. Smiley_emoticons_razz
Refried beans? OP your knowledge of the Mexican culture is from taco bell, pendejo.

I'm not surprised though, you don't know 14 of what you think you know and of that you only know 12 of that based on what someone else told you and of that you personally only know 13 of that to possibly be true and then 12 of that is what you actually know.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Not to good at fractions Duchess? hah
John Adams

I don't understand tard speak.
Thats like 164
You don't understand the math.and your goal is to protect the delusional pud sucker.

John Adams