Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
females on death row--graphic
(06-12-2011, 10:25 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: darlie routier

this is a Texas case i have been watching for years. in hopes i see her death warrant signed. i also believe her husband darin was party to the murders of the boys.
they were way over their heads with house, cars, money etc. and she liked that living large lifestyle.
there's lots out there on the internet you can read about her case and form your own conclusions.

Darlie Lynn Routier (born January 4, 1970) is a woman from Rowlett, Texas who was convicted of murdering her young son Damon, and is currently on death row awaiting execution by lethal injection. Two of her three children, Damon and Devon, were stabbed to death in the family's home on June 6, 1996. Routier was accused by police and local media of killing both children but was prosecuted for and convicted only of Damon's death. Routier also sustained knife wounds, which prosecutors claimed were self-inflicted.

Man, this one really sucked. I worked with her Mom and was at their wedding, this happened after I moved to Florida. Sad stuff there. Don't know if the dad had anything to do with it or not.
SIOUX CITY — A federal judge has vacated the death sentence of an Iowa woman convicted of helping her boyfriend kill five people near Mason City.

Angela Johnson, 48, of Forest City, was convicted in U.S. District Court in Sioux City in 2005 of helping Dustin Honken kill five people — including two little girls — to help cover up evidence of drug crimes. The same jury then recommended Johnson be sentenced to death for four of the slayings and receive life in prison for the fifth death.

Read more: http://globegazette.com/news/local/judge...z1q9CqMrxS

[Image: 3b05228b-3e32-512a-9fc7-0431f55fe4d3.image.jpg]

[Image: ca072fa7-3aec-578d-aab1-bfc1d4dae4d2.image.jpg]

(09-22-2011, 09:31 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 10:25 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]darlie routier

Darlie Lynn Routier (born January 4, 1970) is a woman from Rowlett, Texas who was convicted of murdering her young son Damon, and is currently on death row awaiting execution by lethal injection.

Man, this one really sucked. I worked with her Mom and was at their wedding, this happened after I moved to Florida. Sad stuff there. Don't know if the dad had anything to do with it or not.

Holy Shit 6 footer...you were at their wedding? tell us more! she definitly had the Wt thing down...but LC wasn't a bloody sock found quite a few yards away? She was also on speed for weight control which can bring on rage...her husb was such a goof ball looking guy...but wasn't he supposed to be upstairs with the infant? Some chick wrote a book about the case and at the end changed her mind thinking Darlie was innocent. I can't remember why she thought that tho'. I think she did it too.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
there was a tube sock found 75 yards from the house. it had the boys' blood on it, and a few skin cells with darlie's DNA and saliva.
i believe the husband planted that sock.
you can spend days reading up on her case online. lots of different opinions about guilt.
i believe she is guilty, and her husband helped cover it up.

Yea, I knew her mom real well. I think Darle was just nuts, you could tell by looking in her eyes. I don't think the husband had anything to do with it, he may have planted the sock like LC says, maybe trying to save her ass, he didn't want to admit she did it. They did the same things a lot of people did, got married, bought the biggest house they could get no matter the cost, new cars, credit cards maxed out. Lots of folks were in that situation there at the time, thought the fast lane would go on forever. Her mom was a good lady, I liked her a lot, the daughter was just a dammaged unit, a bit on the neurotic side. This really messed up a lot of people, we were a pretty tight group back then.
(03-25-2012, 04:58 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Yea, I knew her mom real well. I think Darle was just nuts, you could tell by looking in her eyes. I don't think the husband had anything to do with it, he may have planted the sock like LC says, maybe trying to save her ass, he didn't want to admit she did it. They did the same things a lot of people did, got married, bought the biggest house they could get no matter the cost, new cars, credit cards maxed out. Lots of folks were in that situation there at the time, thought the fast lane would go on forever. Her mom was a good lady, I liked her a lot, the daughter was just a dammaged unit, a bit on the neurotic side. This really messed up a lot of people, we were a pretty tight group back then.

That's pretty wild. I knew 2 chicks who were murderers. when we first were married and had moved to nc, the only job i could find at the time was at a kroger grocery store as a cashier. the store manager who hired me was raymond reid. the nicest man ever. the bitch head cashier (my boss) was blanch tailor moore. needless to say, she ended up killing him (poison) and several others. a few years later we moved to durham across the street from barbara stager who "accidentally" shot her husb...she killed her lst husb too. both in jail to this day. barbara stager was really a case...attactive blond, gorgeous home, seemed normal, her oldest son babysat my kids. jerry bledsoe wrote a book about it...i'm actually in the book and we went on a talk show about the case. (someone must have cancelled cause they called me on a friday to fly to manhatten on that next monday)...all expenses paid, i was packed in a jiffy.

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I actually know 3 or 4 killers, probably more. There was a few years I ran around with some pretty undesirables. Not really something to be proud of, it just is.
That kind of thing devastates whole families.
execution date could be set any time now.

Sky News
The British Government has said it is doing all it can the save the life of a British grandmother who has spent 11 years on Death Row in the United States.
Linda Carty, 53, could receive a date for her execution at any moment after her final attempts to secure a new appeal failed.

She would become the first British woman to be executed in 50 years.

She was convicted of killing a young mother in Texas a decade ago but has always said she was framed.

Her lawyers believe she was failed by the American legal system and admit her situation is "desperate".

Carty spoke to Sky News on Death Row in Texas and told us: "I am 110% innocent. I know I didn't commit this crime. They took 11 years of my life for something I know I didn't do."

She was born on the Caribbean island of St Kitts before its independence from Britain and now wants support from the UK.

"If you don't then you're telling me there's no value to my life and if you do intercede it is saying that every British national, it doesn't matter whether we were born in the mother country or in the colonies, we matter," Carty said.

"We are British. I can't wash off my nationality with soap and water. I am going to always be British."

Ms Carty said she feels sympathy for the family of victim Joana Rodriguez.

"She was somebody's child too, somebody's daughter. For me it's not only a healing process but its to show the families that the person you've been hating all these years did not commit this crime," she said.

Ms Carty is being represented by the campaign group Reprieve.

Director Clive Stafford-Smith said her best chance of avoiding the death penalty was clemency.

The Foreign Office said it is putting pressure on the authorities in Texas.

"The Prime Minister and British Government are deeply concerned by the position Ms Carty is in," it said in a statement.

"We are committed to using all appropriate influence to prevent the execution of any British national.

"We are working closely with Ms Carty's legal team to ensure their work to secure clemency is supported by appropriate political representations."

Since her conviction, Ms Carty has been held at the Mountain View unit in Gatesville where all of the women on death row in Texas are held.

She admitted she fears her death sentence.

She was convicted and sentenced to death in February 2002 for the abduction and murder of 25-year-old Joana Rodriguez, allegedly in order to steal her four-day-old son.Carty claims she was framed by drug dealers in response to her work as an informant

dead victim Joana Rodriguez

[Image: joana-alive.jpg]

[Image: joana-dead.jpg]

carty

[Image: 16202928.jpg]

[Image: 7022199_600x338.jpg]

she needs to go.

[Image: article-2129287-1298E320000005DC-825_636x383.jpg]

[Image: article-2129287-12955205000005DC-32_468x299.jpg]

[Image: article-2129287-12956D70000005DC-49_224x348.jpg]

tortured to death:
19-year-old Christine Slemmer
[Image: article-2129287-12955201000005DC-778_468x286.jpg]

Christa Pike, pictured as she is now left and when she was convicted in 1996, was 20 when she was given a death sentence for torturing and murdering classmate Colleen Slemmer, 19, in a fit of jealousy in 1995. Now the killer, 36, is hoping to overturn an attempted murder conviction after she tried to strangle another prisoner using a shoe string in 2001. Her lawyer argued her previous lawyers were ineffective.

Tennessee’s only woman on death row spent much of her time in court Thursday smiling.

Her lawyer fought to overturn an attempted murder conviction, arguing that her trial lawyers were ineffective and the evidence against her insufficient to convict her of nearly murdering another prison inmate.

Christa Gail Pike, 36, is on death row for the 1995 torture, murder and mutilation of Colleen Slemmer at a Knoxville Job Corps Center.

But she was in Davidson County Criminal Court on Thursday challenging her 2004 conviction for nearly strangling inmate Patricia Jones with a shoestring. The two were housed in the Tennessee Prison for Women when Pike attacked Jones in 2001.

For nearly an hour, Pike’s former defense attorney, John Ford, answered questions from Pike’s current attorney, Graham Prichard, and prosecutor Kathy Morante in Judge Randall Wyatt’s courtroom. At the end of the hearing, Wyatt said he would release a written order in the case in the next two to three weeks.

At the heart of Prichard’s argument for ineffective counsel was the fact that Ford declined to call an expert witness to speak about a brain injury Pike had received. But, during cross-examination by Morante, Ford admitted that the doctor’s testimony would have hurt the defense more than it would have helped.

“You know that the particularly depraved and brutal details surrounding the crime for which she is on death row would have come out?” Morante asked Ford. “The jury would have heard that Ms. Pike had hit Ms. Slemmer’s head so hard with asphalt that pieces of asphalt were embedded in it, that she took a part of Ms. Slemmer’s skull and danced and sang with it, that she was (accused of) sex abuse ... and that she wrote a letter after her conviction saying she couldn’t believe she had gotten the death penalty for killing (Slemmer.)”

From the stand, Ford said, “Yes, that would not have helped the defense.”

According to court records, Pike had an ongoing feud with Jones, whom she accused of continually crossing her and snitching. In phone calls recorded by the prison to her mother, Pike laughed and bragged about the attack and vowed to finish the job the next time.

“I betcha if she gets near me, I’m gonna do it again,” she told her mother in 2001.

On Thursday, security at Wyatt’s courtroom was beefed up because of a foiled escape attempt involving Pike in March. The inmate made headlines when, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says, she tried to break out of jail with the help of a Tennessee Prison for Women guard and a friend from New Jersey. The TBI says the pair planned to copy prison keys.

Security officers lined Wyatt’s courtroom, and another guard sat just outside the locked courtroom doors. Before people were allowed inside, the officer would search their bags or perform a pat-down search of their clothing.

[Image: bilde?Site=DN&Date=20120413&Category=NEW...0&Border=0]

more photos here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rison.html