Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
o.j. simpson to confess to oprah (graphic)
this is too fucking funny 57

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.

The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing.

And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defense - a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview.

[Image: thon.jpg]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1Q20nemtH

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There were only 12 people in this whole country that thought he was innocent anyway.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

That a lot of blood! Holy Moly, it flowed down the walkway. Is her hair dark from blood? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
yes. she was essentially decapitated.

he's such a lying shitbag, oprah should be flogged for letting him spew this crap and giving him another national audience. he loves that shit. who cares how her kids feel?
sure, big bad oj was skeered of Nicole with a butter knife. i don't recall a knife being found at the scene.
that was rage-fueled overkill, not self-defense, how can he expect anyone to believe that??

I know he didn't have anything to do with the killings.

Mark Furman used the word "Nigger" and that is an automatic Presidential pardon.

"Nigger" from a whitey and *poof* . . . it NEVER happened. Screw the evidence and the timeline.

Love to hear what his jurors will now say.

"Well . . . if the State did a better job with their case . . . "
Fuck this! Narcissistic loser. Shame on Oprah for giving OJ any time.
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.
Gee . . .

Maybe he really didn't cut his finger, when he broke a hotel glass, after learning about his ex-wife's death?

If I was a Columbian drug lord, I'd be pissed.
Shame on the LA cops for not shooting the POS while they were "Slow Chasing" down the freeway, should have shot the bastard and been done with it
(06-22-2011, 04:59 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Shame on the LA cops for not shooting the POS while they were "Slow Chasing" down the freeway, should have shot the bastard and been done with it

right. can you imagine the ongoing rants about police brutality? the conspiracy wingnuts would still be going on about how oj was murdered.

[Image: f100a6772cguilty.jpg.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think that Oprah knows what she is doing, and if he thinks when he talks to Oprah he is going to snow her, he is going to be very dissapointed.

The thing I have found sad about these crime scene photos was that Ron's eyes were open. He was concious when he died. Awful.

And Nicole, well, I wonder at what point she actually died, because the blood flow would suggest to me that she was alive for alot of the violence that was inflicted on her, like LC said the decapitation. How awful. OMG so sad.
Aussie: I think that Oprah knows what she is doing,

yes...it's about ratings. it's not like she's some seasoned hard-ass interrogator.

(06-22-2011, 07:57 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: yes...it's about ratings. it's not like she's some seasoned hard-ass interrogator.

Why do I have this feeling there is a payment involved with his decision to spill?

He's hurting for money and ain't getting any younger.

She has a new network and a big bank account.

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

BET is pissed.
Tiki, When she interviews him, I hope she calla a Spade a Spade. Or something there abouts.
(06-22-2011, 10:36 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Tiki, When she interviews him, I hope she calla a Spade a Spade. Or something there abouts.

Somehow I can't see Oprah calling a spade a spade. More likely she'll raise up some obscure issues about why he was justified to commit murder because of slaves in his ancestry and how the white man made him do it. And then she'll set up yet another fund for poor, repressed black kids.

But of course if a white guy had murdered a black woman similarly she'd be screaming bloody murder.

I hate Oprah.

Commando Cunt Queen
(06-22-2011, 11:07 PM)username Wrote:
(06-22-2011, 10:36 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Tiki, When she interviews him, I hope she calla a Spade a Spade. Or something there abouts.

Somehow I can't see Oprah calling a spade a spade. More likely she'll raise up some obscure issues about why he was justified to commit murder because of slaves in his ancestry and how the white man made him do it. And then she'll set up yet another fund for poor, repressed black kids.

But of course if a white guy had murdered a black woman similarly she'd be screaming bloody murder.

I hate Oprah.

These are two of my favorite people.
I Love them both.

[attachment=11774]

p.s. I almost didn't center it but then I figured, What the Hell.
Ain't fittin....Ain't fittin

Oprah sucks ass, it figures that zeroballs would find that attractive.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

o.j. never did the confession show with oprah (i don't think).

but he just lost his florida house to foreclosure.

this will make his day.

AP/LATimes

Philip Vannatter, the Los Angeles police detective who was led the investigation of the brutal 1994 slayings of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, has died.

His brother, Joe, told the Associated Press that he died of complications from cancer. He was 70.

Vannatter was among the first detectives on the scene at former football star O.J. Simpson's mansion in June 1994 after the stabbing deaths of Simpson's ex-wife, Nicole, and her friend, Ron Goldman.

In 1977, Vannatter conducted the investigation that led to the arrest of film director Roman Polanski on charges of having unlawful sex with a 13-year-old girl.

A grandfather known as "Dutch" among friends and as a "super cop" among colleagues, Vannatter rose through the LAPD ranks quickly based on a reputation for meticulous, tough-minded work.

One colleague told The Times in 1994 that Vannatter was a bear of a man who, when he kicked in a door while arresting a robbery suspect once on the Westside, he knocked the door off the hinges. When Vannatter worked as a detective in Venice in the 1970s he would have contests with co-workers to see how long they could hold a sledgehammer outstretched in front of them with one arm.

But his work was challenged repeatedly during the Simpson trial, and Vannatter often responded testily on the stand when Simpson's attorneys questioned him. In seeking to show that Vannatter illegally entered Simpson's property to collect evidence, the lawyers questioned every detail of his account of events. But the detective stood firm, and Municipal Judge Kathleen Kennedy-Powell ruled that the police had acted appropriately.

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0162fff876f0970d-640wi]