Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*4th of July*
What are your plans for July 4th? cookouts? travel? the beach? your own fireworks or a display in your town?

the best fireworks show anywhere is Boston! thousands go to the Hatch Shell on the Charles River, lots of boats are waiting, the Boston Pops has a wonderful concert, and when the 1812 overture is played all the church bells in town ring out and cannons are fired..nobody can remain unmoved!

PBS usually shows the *SPECTACULAR* Boston celebration~~

[Image: HatchShellFireworks_7_4_10_5207_Atlas.jpg]
[Image: 4765561516_5e3f698f65.jpg]

The USS Constitution gets its annual turnaround in Boston Harbor too

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Probably taking the kids to the in-laws. They live on Lake George. We go out in FIL's boat and watch the fire works from the water. Very cool. Too bad the ex is such a crazy psycho dickhead or he could be spending time with his family. But since they have told him to either get help or beat it, they invite me up all the time. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'm having a pool party that may last all weekend. I'm getting a little too old to remain in a wine fog for days at a time but Ima give it my best shot.

Some of the homes that border the farm set off fireworks & I always have the urge to blast all the bitches that do off the face of the earth. They scare my horses.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
In honor of the guy from the 'Jackass' movies that recently died, my dad, my brother, my brothers-in-law and my sons will be simultaneously lighting bottle rockets in each others asses at precisely 10:00 CDT.
Just dropped $350 on fireworks (shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...don't tell the wifey). Have about 10 folks coming over (and no Puddly, it's not cumming over) for a BBQ and some solid pyrotechnics. Gonna be long day.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(06-30-2011, 05:07 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: In honor of the guy from the 'Jackass' movies that recently died, my dad, my brother, my brothers-in-law and my sons will be simultaneously lighting bottle rockets in each others asses at precisely 10:00 CDT.

I can't help but notice the lack of your name in that endeavor.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(06-30-2011, 05:17 PM)thekid65 Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 05:07 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: In honor of the guy from the 'Jackass' movies that recently died, my dad, my brother, my brothers-in-law and my sons will be simultaneously lighting bottle rockets in each others asses at precisely 10:00 CDT.

I can't help but notice the lack of your name in that endeavor.

Well, when you're co-ordinating the effort, someone needs to be available to assist with lighting, preparing protective covering (ballsacks), etc. You understand.
I most certainly do understand. Hopefully you're also standing by with the Aloe.

Vid please when it's completed..would be most appropriate to post in Puddly's ass thread.

(06-30-2011, 05:38 PM)thekid65 Wrote: I most certainly do understand. Hopefully you're also standing by with the Aloe.

Vid please when it's completed..would be most appropriate to post in Puddly's ass thread.

I'd have to get quite a few signatures from the guys in order to post vid. They may not be willing to do that. I'm just amazed that my 65 year old dad is willing to go through the potential pain in order to honor that guy?!?!
.............you might be a redneck.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-30-2011, 06:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: .............you might be a redneck.

There's no 'might' about it.
cool battle reenactments in Boston also~~

the Redcoats are coming!

An army of British soldiers, dressed in authentic uniforms, will arrive at Long Wharf, aboard the Schooner Liberty. After disembarking from the ship, the soldiers will be led by General Thomas Gage in a defiant march up King (State) Street, Queen (Court) Street, and Tremont Street to the historic Boston Common.

After a tactical demonstration on the Common, there will be exhibitions of drilling and musket cleaning. The surgeon will be on hand for necessary medical procedures throughout the day. In the afternoon, colonial militia will make their way to the encampment and skirmish with the Redcoats in a preliminary battle for American independence.

Special thanks to His Majesty's
First Regiment of Foot Guards

Maggoty, you have legal fireworks up there don't you?

Burla2

Most are legal...but the location you set them off in can make them illegal. In I-dee-ho, we can buy fireworks that are illegal to set off within the state (ones that go boom, or leave the ground) as long as you sign a waiver stating that you are going to take them out of state....pretty fucking stupid, as nobody does this (actually takes them out of state)...but I'm thankful they allow it, as I loves me fireworks.

i have to watch this every 4th~~ 57

[Image: Yankee_Doodle_Dandy.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R1jiVcIGcg

(07-01-2011, 07:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maggoty, you have legal fireworks up there don't you?

Burla2

There is a guy that has a huge barn filled with rockets near me he has had a 2 for 1 sale all week. I like getting about 30 of the bigger rockets the higher they go the better.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Happy 4th, bitches! If things go my way, two 22 year old female bikini-clad sexy fucks, who happen to love each other as much as they love me, will be grilling my meat and serving me beer with a happy god damn ending. Unfortunately things don't usually go my way.
86 112
i see MF is happily delusional and has probably been in the beer already. hah
the reality is his wife will have him shucking corn. and he will be doing his own meat.

HAVE A GOOD ONE SPANKY!
Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Damn it, LC!! Why can't these two serve my desires all 4th of July!?

[Image: 55_smoking_hot_twins_photos_55_20090803_1847013978.jpg]
86 112
Because you're a basement perv and an ex lover to OP.

Those 2 things alone disqualify you from just about every thing.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams