Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
To Catch a Predator . . . Caught?
"Get that camera outta my face!"

Chris Hansen Caught Cheating on His Wife?

The tables have been turned on Chris Hansen, the host of NBC's To Catch a Predator, who has reportedly been caught cheating on his wife.

Hansen, 52, a father of two who lives with his wife Mary in Connecticut, has been carrying on a four-month affair with Kristyn Caddell, a news anchor at NBC affiliate WPTV in West Palm Beach, Fla., the National Enquirer reports.

A source confirms to PEOPLE: "Chris Hansen and Kristyn and have been hooking up for months."

Caddell, 30, was an intern at the station before later becoming a reporter. Her bio on the WPTV website says she started at the station six years ago, left for other TV jobs in California, Texas and Tennessee, before returning to West Palm Beach.

Hansen has worked for various NBC News shows, including Dateline NBC and the hidden-camera sting-operation show To Catch a Predator, since 1993. He has won seven Emmy awards.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,...02,00.html

So . . . when he was 32 years old, she was 10. hah

For the FULL STORY with ALL the details (and UNDERCOVER SPY PHOTOS) – it’s in the NEW ENQUIRER – ON SALE NOW!

hah

video here:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrit...aught-tape

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Now all we need some irritating commentator to interview him and fire some of his pompous stupid-ass questions back at him....

Nancy Grace comes to mind.
Hahaha priceless.... now just imagine had she been 16 or 17...
Hey Chris, why don't you have a seat over there?
What were your intentions in coming here tonight?
Just "a friend" huh?
So why do you have a condom in your pocket? Do you always carry condoms?
Yes, they make good water balloons....
Oops

A week after it emerged that he was allegedly cheating on his wife with a TV reporter, it has now emerged that To Catch a Predator host Chris Hansen also sent her explicit pictures of himself. WEINER PICS?

The NBC anchor is said to be terrified that the steamy pictures will be leaked and end up on the internet - something he has seen happen first-hand on his TV program - which catches would-be internet sex perverts. oh they will! hah

The candid photos were said to have been emailed to his alleged mistress Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old Florida journalist, only days after his first sexual encounter with her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1RMtnEj1c

Karma sucks, doesn't it?

We will see it happen more times to people discussed on the forums.

Mark my words.
lol word of advice... if you're gonna go around acting like the moral police, you might want to stay away from getting into scandals of your own
(07-06-2011, 06:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Oops

A week after it emerged that he was allegedly cheating on his wife with a TV reporter, it has now emerged that To Catch a Predator host Chris Hansen also sent her explicit pictures of himself. WEINER PICS?

The NBC anchor is said to be terrified that the steamy pictures will be leaked and end up on the internet -

[Image: c5515e667a5727a63abe91264dda02e4.gif]

I bet he has a small one hahaha
This whole thread is a Blast! I try to laugh every day let me tell you by the time I got to Zerospheres I was in stitches the tears streaming down my face - Oh! LOL the man with bouncing dick LOL Forgive me I cannot stop laughing!!

[Image: 4acad731d46b06dfe0c7a81e9e5a40af.gif]
[Image: chris-hanson.jpg]

[Image: hansenposter.jpg]