Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dickie goes to the firing range
(02-25-2012, 03:19 PM)Cracker Wrote: Did you watch that PBS show about Clinton? I can't remember why I hated Hillary. I think the health care thing (we blame Obama, but Clinton [mostly Hillary] started that shit).

Tell me why you are proud to be a Yankee. I'm seriously interested. I completely understand Southern values and tradition, but haven't been Up North much. I see Maggot as the consummate Yankee ala Yankee Workshop. How about the rest of you? Explain it to Cracker.

Don't fuck with Ronnie. That is bad karma. Besides, he was a rich cowboy. I can't see you hating that.

No, I didn't, I didn't use a reminder so I forgot it was on. Smiley_emoticons_slash

The south is beautiful, it's rich in culture & history but I see it as a rose, dainty & needy, soft handed and with a limp wrist. The North is tough & hard working, resilient and badass. heh heh

I could have been born & raised in the West, deep South or anywhere else and I would be proud of where I came from. I don't need a reason, it just is.

I will fuck with Ronnie if you fuck with Bill. Tit for tat.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-25-2012, 03:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No, I didn't, I didn't use a reminder so I forgot it was on. Smiley_emoticons_slash

The south is beautiful, it's rich in culture & history but I see it as a rose, dainty & needy, soft handed and with a limp wrist. The North is tough & hard working, resilient and badass. heh heh

I could have been born & raised in the West, deep South or anywhere else and I would be proud of where I came from. I don't need a reason, it just is.

Watch online: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperien...on/player/

So the North is great because you are there? hahahahaha That is Duchessness.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-25-2012, 04:00 PM)Cracker Wrote: So the North is great because you are there? hahahahaha That is Duchessness.

Cracker, thank you very much for showing me I could watch that online, I'm doing so right now.

He looks so young, I don't recall that at all.
Yeah, he was a sexy beast. I watched the first half. I forgot all the women he porked. I have a lot of respect for Hillary. It would have been much easier to leave...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-25-2012, 05:00 PM)Cracker Wrote: Yeah, he was a sexy beast. I watched the first half. I forgot all the women he porked. I have a lot of respect for Hillary. It would have been much easier to leave...

I must not see what other women see in him...I think he's ugly and icky.

What I think of when I hear Bill's name mentioned.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

another genius. i hope the raccoon bites him too.

REDFIELD, Iowa (AP) — A rural Redfield man is being treated for two gunshot wounds after an attempt to shoot a raccoon caught in a live trap backfired.

The Iowa Department of Natural Resources says 68-year-old Larry Godwin was using a 22-caliber handgun to shoot the caged raccoon at around 11 a.m. Saturday when the bullet ricocheted off the cage and struck him in the lower abdomen on the right side. He dropped the gun and it fired again, shooting him again in about the same spot.

He was taken to Mercy Medical Center in Des Moines by private vehicle.

The DNR says the injuries are not believed to be life threatening.

[Image: raccoon.gif]

He got EXACTLY what he deserved for trying to shoot a trapped animal. Bastard.
Better than clubbing them, Duchess. You have to kill them if they get caught in a trap. Raccoons will chew their feet off to escape.

That has to be the absolute worst way to make a living or get dinner.

I don't know anything about how to kill the animals, I only know how to love them.
Dickie, did you ever have one of these in your academy class? i did. 28 Russian

[Image: demotivational-posters-darwin-award.jpg]

There's a reason I say some people are too stupid to live.
Oops

so Dickie and OBK, and SC, how did THIS happen?
our shotguns were always mounted/locked, in front center of cruiser console/pointing upward.
EVERYONE HERE IS GOING TO REMEDIAL. PolicePolicePolice[Image: ShotGun5.gif]

patriot ledger
QUINCY Mass.
The police department is investigating how a shotgun got left in a cruiser with its safety lock off and a shell in its chamber, leading to a sergeant blowing out the cruiser’s window when he accidentally NO SUCH THING hit the trigger.

It happened around 7:20 a.m. Monday in the rear yard portion of police headquarters on Sea Street, Capt. John Dougan said. No was hurt.

Dougan said an administrative investigation determined that Sgt. Brian Flaherty accidentally discharged the shotgun. Flaherty was not disciplined.

“He leaned back and hit the trigger by mistake,” Dougan said. “There was a round in the chamber and it shot through the window.”

The shotgun discharged as Flaherty returned to the station at the end of his overnight shift, Dougan said.

Several Quincy Police cruisers have shotguns, which are locked in place in a way that is designed to prevent anyone other than an officer from unhinging them.

At the end of each shift, firearms in cruisers are supposed to be locked and chambers cleared of shells, Dougan said. They are then supposed to be checked at the beginning of each shift, he said.

“The gun’s supposed to be unloaded,” Dougan said. “Whoever had it out last neglected to take the round out of the chamber.”

Most of our sergeants had their own vehicles that only they drove.

My guess is that He left the weapon loaded with the safety off himself.

The only other explaination is that He didn't check his equipment very well and that he mis handled the weapon if he was checking it at the time it discharged in the vehicle.

no matter how you slice it He was responsible for the brainfart.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-11-2011, 01:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: He in fact shot no one OP go back and look.

Too bad you weren't around when I was wearing brown, I'm pretty sure I could have arrested you for self abuse and lude sexual conduct in a public place.

Lude conduct? You guys took quaaludes and had sex in public?
You really need a dose of OCD to make it 20+ years in law enforcement. Equipment should be checked, and checked again. I imagine he was being neglectful and/or lazy for such a misfire to occur. A little to proud to admit and thus the 'white lie'.
Conjecture, to be sure, but (thank goodness) such careless errors in judgement happen rarely yet should not be rewarded when they do with a want to easily forgive.

He should be embarrassed.
I bet the dude crapped his pants when that round went off. Ears are probably still ringing.
(06-08-2012, 04:25 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 01:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: He in fact shot no one OP go back and look.

Too bad you weren't around when I was wearing brown, I'm pretty sure I could have arrested you for self abuse and lude sexual conduct in a public place.

Lude conduct? You guys took quaaludes and had sex in public?

You don't get to sniff my ass whenever you want to.

Ya, that was a fucked up day.
John Adams

I can smell your ass clear across the country. Very little "sniffing" is involved.