Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dickie goes to the firing range
just kidding, it's not Dick
turn on speakers
. 28Guns

Derek "Tex" Grebner, who describes himself on his YouTube channel as "a pretty unprofessional outdoors show host and an unbiased online gear reviewer," accidentally shot himself in the leg with a Kimber Pro Carry II .45 while drawing his weapon.

Hahahaha! I just fucking shot myself! On camera too, dude. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah Holy shit!

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Even dick isn't stupid enough to shoot himself, unarmed people and kids were his speciality as an officer of the law.

Who should the cowboy shoot dick?, nobody!, remember?

Smiley_emoticons_smile
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
He in fact shot no one OP go back and look.

Too bad you weren't around when I was wearing brown, I'm pretty sure I could have arrested you for self abuse and lude sexual conduct in a public place.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

i wonder if the asshole would have hit the target at that distance.

he probably lives in a bunker with robodoom.
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(07-11-2011, 01:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: lude sexual conduct in a public place.

I would never play my lude in a public place.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
the Lute is a stringed musical instrument,Idiot, I guess you have had this wrong for a long time and probably wondered why when you were blowing those guys in the subway why music didn't come out?
John Adams

did you mean LEWD? 94

as in lewd and lascivious?
or 'lude as in quaalude?

79Russian115 100

duh..let's see if this vest works...ow ow ow

Hahaha! Stupid fucker. I just knew he was going to have a southern accent.
if he had any sense at all, he could have put the vest on a ham and shot it. same damn difference. what a fool. one of Darwin's future winners.

(02-25-2012, 11:40 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I just knew he was going to have a southern accent.

Wut? You mean like Bill Clinton? (The state outline does appear to be Georgia. *sigh* I told you I live among idiots.)

That looks like a trailer.

Why didn't he just take the vest off to shoot at?

Jesus Christ.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-25-2012, 02:23 PM)Cracker Wrote: Wut? You mean like Bill Clinton?

Not at all like Bill, Bill is head & shoulders better than the average dumb hick southerner...I'd say more like Dumbya but I don't think he can be considered southern, the dumb part applies nonetheless.

The North got us into this mess they should have to be the ones to get us out of it.

Go Obama.
John Adams

Texans consider themselves Southerners. They fought for the Confederacy under General Hood.

Texas regiments also defended Atlanta. They fought all the way down through Tennessee and lost half their troops in the Battle of Atlanta.

[Image: lion.jpg]

Fucking Yankees. Beat_deadhorse

There is a beauty in the Southern culture. I'll start a thread sometime. The rednecks down here were either poor white trash from the beginning (many fought on the Union side: the start of the Entitlement Era can be traced there) and many were carpet baggers from the North. True Southerners are the kindest, most polite, and proudest people you will ever meet.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I'm proud to be a Yankee. 86

You leave Bill alone or I'll make Ronny look like a monkey & post his photo all over Mock.
(02-25-2012, 02:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You leave Bill alone or I'll make Ronny look like a monkey & post his photo all over Mock.

He won't care, He's dead.

John Adams

I don't care what HE thinks, it's all about Cracker. WTF Dick. Hahaha!
Did you watch that PBS show about Clinton? I can't remember why I hated Hillary. I think the health care thing (we blame Obama, but Clinton [mostly Hillary] started that shit).

Tell me why you are proud to be a Yankee. I'm seriously interested. I completely understand Southern values and tradition (and the free spirit of the West), but haven't been Up North much. I see Maggot as the consummate Yankee ala Yankee Workshop. How about the rest of you? Explain it to Cracker.

Don't fuck with Ronnie. That is bad karma. Besides, he was a rich cowboy. I can't see you hating that.