Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Leiby Kletzky,8, NYC missing
they're digging up his yard. they found childrens' clothes in his apt. dear God, is this guy a serial child killing monster??

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A day after a grand jury indicted Levi Aron for allegedly kidnapping, murdering and dismembering 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky, police have returned to Aron’s home to search for possible evidence of other child victims.

CBS 2′s Kristin Thorne reported investigators removed a sizable quantity of children’s clothing as well as an array of medications from Aron’s Kensington, Brooklyn home.

Police are digging in Aron’s backyard to see if there is anything that leads to other missing children.

I wonder if they are in contact with LE in Tennessee?

I can't fathom anyone waking up one day and thinking: "Hey! You know what would fun? Abducting and murdering a child! Yeah . . . I've never done it before, but I think I'll give it a go."
they have to start somewhere, and you're correct, they usually don't begin with murder. it usually escalates from other offenses. but:

Investigators say they haven't established any links between New York murder suspect Levi Aron and unsolved crimes in other states, a day after the Brooklyn man was indicted in the killing and dismembering of an 8-year-old Hasidic boy.

Aron, 35, has pleaded not guilty to charges of murdering and kidnapping Leiby Kletzky.

Police have since used Aron's DNA to investigate possible connections to crimes in other states where Aron once lived, according to a report on CBS 2's website. The website reported that investigators are looking at crimes in states like Tennessee, Arkansas and Florida.

New York City Police spokesman Paul Browne told FoxNews.com on Thursday that it is "standard procedure" to look for possible connections to other crimes.

"We would do that in every serious crime," Browne said.

"We don't have anything to suggest victims other than the one in this case," he said. "We have him linked to only the one."

But that could change, law enforcement sources say, as more details emerge about Aron, who authorities say has no known criminal past.

The New York Post, citing police sources, reported Thursday that authorities searching Aron's Brooklyn apartment removed children's clothing that did not belong to Leiby. But police have not discovered any other victims.

Sound to me, like he was keeping trophies. I won't be surprised to found out that he has done other things but just hasn't got caught yet.
Did he have children with the ex wife in TN or were those HER children? Maybe the clothing belonged to those children? I hope so, anyway. The alternative is too grim.
panem et circenses
i believe he had step-children. one ex calls him a monster, one says he was great with the kids.

Yes but who buries children's clothes in the backyard? Come on! There is something weird there. You know the world became so much more evil the day that horrible event took place to poor Liebby.
he didn't bury the clothes. they were in his apt.

Not Liebby's clothes, didn't someone else say that they are looking into previous places that he lived and they may have found children's clothes in the backyard?
(07-21-2011, 12:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: they're digging up his yard. they found childrens' clothes in his apt. dear God, is this guy a serial child killing monster??
investigators removed a sizable quantity of children’s clothing as well as an array of medications from Aron’s Kensington, Brooklyn home.

Police are digging in Aron’s backyard to see if there is anything that leads to other missing children.

This is where I thought there were other children's clothes, but they are just looking. So evil.
[Image: article-0-0D041A3700000578-111_306x410.jpg]

i know that everyone, even the worst of the worst, is entitled to a defense. but i have to admire someone who draws their own personal line on what they can live with.

Notworthy
A defense lawyer for accused child murderer Levi Aron has quit the case after more horrific details were revealed about the killing.

Gerard Marrone, 37, said his conscience prevented him from continuing defending Aron, 35, over the alleged murder of eight-year-old Leiby Kletzky.

The New York lawyer and father-of-three admitted he cried about the case earlier this week and one of his children is just a year younger than the victim.

‘I have three little boys,’ Mr Marone told the New York Daily News.

‘You can't look at your kids and then look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that a little boy, who's close in age to my eldest son, was murdered so brutally.’

his lawyers are getting death threats. arraignment was a little while ago. i read the neighborhood is still in shock and terrible grief, and people actually won't even talk about the horror.

[Image: DismemberdBoy114210--300x300.jpg]

AP/NYPost
The man who allegedly kidnapped and later killed 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky has been deemed fit to stand trial after pleading not guilty today during his arraignment on first-degree murder and kidnapping charges.

Appearing shackled and wearing an orange jumpsuit, Levi Aron said nothing during his court appearance in Brooklyn, where he was charged with murdering Leiby after the child asked for directions, then got into his car.

Parts of Leiby’s body were later found stuffed in a suitcase and in a trash bin.

Aron was also deemed fit for trial after his lawyers had argued that he was insane, claiming he heard voices.

Levi Aron is arraigned in Brooklyn criminal court today.

Aron's lawyer Pierre Bazille said after the hearing that he may still pursue an insanity defense.

"We believe him to have some psychiatric disorder," he said.

Bazille said Aron is getting "treatment" but would not elaborate.

The Brooklyn DA's office has said that the boy was given a sickening concoction of drugs, then smothered and dismembered on July 12.

DA Charles Hynes said now that Aron "has been found fit to proceed we will move forward expeditiously to bring his case to trial. I want to reaffirm that this case will go to trial and that there are absolutely no circumstances which would lead me to accept a plea bargain.”

Aron will continue to spend time at Bellevue Hospital as he awaits trial. He is slated to undergo more psychological tests.

Cops said Leiby's severed feet were found in Aron’s refrigerator and a set of bloody carving knives were recovered from his kitchen.

Before Aron's arraignment, Assemblyman Dov Hikind t(D-Brooklyn) told the reporters that the "idea of an insanity defense is just not acceptable" to the community.

“He planned and plotted this entire horror that he committed," he said.

fucker said he's famous. he needs a couple bullets to the brain.

Defense: Levi Aron is joined by his attorneys, Jennifer McCann, second from right, and Pierre Bazile as he is arraigned in Brooklyn criminal court on Thursday

[Image: article-0-0D4C4D8700000578-166_634x392.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0D4C479F00000578-575_306x423.jpg]

According to court records Aron made a series of bizarre remarks after his arrest including telling police, 'I'm famous.'

He also said he did not keep kosher and would happily eat a meal for McDonalds. He was given Chinese.

Oh my God this is why people with mental illness get a bad name. I work with people with mental illness and some of them are the most loveliest people who have had some bad situations in their lives. Others drug and alcohol issues.

But this dude, come on there is nothing insane about him. There is no twitching no disposition of any kind of psychosis. His house was clean and tidy. He was looking after his own basic needs, able to make a tuna sandwich. He is a dirty deviate and he needs to come clean.

You know I felt so affected by the Leiby Kletzky case, it is still very haunting. What a beautiful pure child. It was like he killed an angel.
give him a rope. [Image: Noose_Swing_Avatar_by_Falln_Avatars.gif]

Levi Aron, the man suspected of killing eight-year-old New York boy Leiby Kletzky, has been transferred to the city's Rikers Island prison and placed on suicide watch.

While awaiting trial for the grisly crime, in which Leiby was suffocated and dismembered, Aron had been held at Bellevue Hospital, but is now in a cell by himself in the prison complex, which holds around 14,000 inmates.

He told detectives after his arrest on July 13 that voices were telling him to end his life as punishment for the murder and will now have a guard watching him 24 hours a day.

A Correction Department spokesperson confirmed the move, telling the New York Daily News: ‘I can confirm that he is on Rikers Island under close supervision.’

[Image: Jail-Cell.jpg]

This was/is just so horrible. And WTF? You're an Orthdox Jew but you don't eat Kosher meals? Doesn't sound to Orthodox Jewish to me. He's an evil freak.
the suit claims that aron's father knew the child was prisoner in the home! oh God i can't imagine that.

[Image: article-0-0D9FF54400000578-31_468x453.jpg]

Nachman Kletzky

The father of murdered Brooklyn boy Leiby Kletzky is suing his child's killer for $100 million.

Nachman Kletzky is suing Levi Aron, who allegedly confessed to abducting Leiby in July as he walked home from a Brooklyn day camp before drugging and butchering the 8-year-old.

The news comes as it emerged earlier this month a leaked court-ordered psychiatric evaluation revealed Aron is confused and apathetic, describing him as a 'practically blank' personality.

Thanks for the update LC.
[Image: 111024085407-leibby-kleztky-story-body.jpg]

NEW YORK (CNN) -- An insanity defense will be pursued for the Brooklyn man accused of kidnapping and brutally murdering 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky, according to the suspect's attorney.
Defense attorney Howard Greenberg said he hopes to prove that his client, Levi Aron, is not guilty by reason of insanity -- despite Aron previously being ruled fit for trial. Aron has said that he hears voices and hallucinates, according to another lawyer who represented Aron at his arraignment.
Greenberg says that his client, who has pleaded not guilty, was unaware of the gravity of the situation, and that this should be a simple case.
"Anyone who thirsts for Levi Aron's blood will be satisfied to know that if they find him guilty, he'll be spending the rest of his days in an asylum," Greenberg told CNN.
Greenberg added a confession by Aron to police was misleading. He said that authorities used language during questioning that confused his client, and that his written confession helps demonstrate his insanity.
Greenberg also said that police did not properly record the interrogation, claiming that the video recording did not begin from the start of the questioning, and that Aron was "out of it" after being arrested.
"During police questioning, my client had recognition of the subject matter but he couldn't recall the events he was being accused of," Greenberg says.
Authorities say that Aron, 35, kidnapped Kletzky on July 11 after the boy asked him for directions on the sidewalk. Aron then allegedly drugged, smothered, and dismembered Kletzky.
New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said in July that Aron told authorities he was sorry for the trouble he caused. Statements made by the suspect indicated he kidnapped Leiby and, as the neighborhood search for the boy intensified, he panicked and killed him, Kelly said.
Police arrested Aron on July 13 after finding bloodied knives in his apartment and Kletzky's remains in his freezer.
Aron has pleaded not guilty to kidnapping and murder charges, and is currently being held at Rikers Island, the city's jail complex. The case is currently in a "discovery phase" and the prosecution and defense will exchange findings at the next court date, scheduled for December 21.
Greenberg added, "Equal justice is equal, for people you love and for people you despise."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/24/justice/ne...=allsearch
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

I'd be cool with them just hanging him in Times Square.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]