The Fox Klux Klan rides again
Funny how this post is getting a shitload of votes all of a sudden:

http://www.24hourforums.com/view_topic.p...42#p265742

God, they're so fucking predictable. ::laugh::
All Frank needs is Jesus...that's right...Admin Jesus...another man on the team to help him through the trials and tribulations of a massive troll attack.

Amen
Fug duh kund
You know what I'd love to see? Since Frank moved that thread to the private area and voting is disabled, all those votes should be null and void now. That would fucking kick ass!
Who fucking cares about the votes? If ten people throw their support behind a moronic post, forgoing their own opinion, doesn't that just make it ten more morons?

Worrying about whether or not a fucktards post got votes or not is nearly just as bad... It used to be what differentiated this place from there, we had our OWN opiniions, we didn't need to have to have people 'back us up' to feel secure... that shit is schoolyard
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
boy, that fucking gator is certainly a milquetoast...
Fug duh kund
crash Wrote:Who fucking cares about the votes? If ten people throw their support behind a moronic post, forgoing their own opinion, doesn't that just make it ten more morons?

Worrying about whether or not a fucktards post got votes or not is nearly just as bad... It used to be what differentiated this place from there, we had our OWN opiniions, we didn't need to have to have people 'back us up' to feel secure... that shit is schoolyard
I care because they obviously care, a LOT. It'd piss them off if those votes disappeared and I'm all about seeing those assholes pissed off.
fuck that... life is too short to hang around holding a grudge hoping for a little bit of pleasure from somebody else's misfortune, let alone making it your mission in life
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:fuck that... life is too short to hang around holding a grudge hoping for a little bit of pleasure from somebody else's misfortune, let alone making it your mission in life

Hoping some POTD votes get deleted is 'hoping for a little bit of pleasure from somebody else's misfortune' to you, huh?

Ever think of writing harlequin romances? You've got the melodrama down pat. ::thumbs::
Hey you wrote the line "I'm ALL about seeing those assholes pissed off"
So you equate 'pissed off' with 'misfortune', huh?

My, you live in an insular little world, if that's the case.
You know what I meant, you're only arguing fucking semantics... so I couldn't think of a better word than misfortunae at the time... wopp de fucking do
I think LittleMissPoopyPants just needs her diaper changed.
Lumpy loves voting, I bet she voted 20 times in the last erection.::haha::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
::pdance::