Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My music is loud and fucked up
sure sure have your fun, it's all fun and games until aussie gets her cotton shielded panties in a bunch.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I seriously laughed until I had tears in my eyes & every time I scroll past it I start laughing all over again. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
now he'll change his dino avatar again. Sarcastic

DinoDick---->

[Image: dino3.gif?dateline=1312556491]

(08-07-2011, 09:32 AM)IMaDick Wrote: So I couldn't find it, aussie have you paid any attention to the vids that I post here?

I have and their crap!Sarcastic

(08-07-2011, 05:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: sure sure have your fun, it's all fun and games until aussie gets her cotton shielded panties in a bunch.

excuse me, before you go commenting on my foundation garments get your facts straight!

Look I have to admit, I do prefer the wearing of the full brief with the cotton gusset.

Hahahaha! Fuckin' aye, Aussie.
Dick wears his on his head.
(08-08-2011, 06:38 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 05:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: sure sure have your fun, it's all fun and games until aussie gets her cotton shielded panties in a bunch.

excuse me, before you go commenting on my foundation garments get your facts straight!

Look I have to admit, I do prefer the wearing of the full brief with the cotton gusset.

Granny panties Aussie...really?
Buy a Thong and live a little. Don't wear it to Church though...God knows, and that would not make him happy!!

P.S.
Dick wants to see a sexy pic of you in your Grannies. hah

Don't forget to include your neck.
(08-08-2011, 06:54 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: P.S.
Dick wants to see a sexy pic of you in your Grannies. hah

hah

Wrong post...that was for Duchess.