Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Breeann Rodriguez,3, murdered. Mo
Chief Karnes sounds exasperated. It's scary how easy it is for someone to abduct a small child who isn't being supervised. Seems so hard for LE to know where to focus once the immediate area is searched and the local RSOs are cleared. I hope friends, family members and neighbors are being totally forthcoming in their interviews about any problems or potential risks associated with the parents. Still not sure if they are technically "cleared". The quote in the article today about Karnes "thinking" the parents are cleared was a little soft, in my opinion.

I hope Breeann's case doesn't go cold fast due to lack of leads. Still hopeful...

I searched Luis' name too but there are many with this name. Without an age, I can't tell if he has a crimi record.

Does anyone know if the mom previously lived in AZ or CA?
LadyCop posted:
Party Name Case Number Party Type Style of Case Case Type Filing Date
Address on File Circuit County Location
RAMOS, CLAUDIA 09DU-AD00147 Petitioner ST DCSE & CLAUDIA RAMOS V EDGAR RODRIGUEZ CC CS Administrative Order 08/20/2009
KENNETT, MO Circuit 35 Dunklin Circuit Division

-------------------------
Interesting. Looks like the court ruled in favor of Claudia Ramos (and the Dept of Child Services) in terms of Breeann's paternity back in August 09. Edgar Rodriguez was ordered to pay monthly child support.

I'm assuming the paternity filing was related to Breann and not any of the older children because of Breann's age and the fact that Ms. Ramos was married when the older children were born (and she is now receiving child support for them from the ex husband).

Hoping Breeann's parents cherished her and loved her despite what might have been a rocky start. So hoping little Breeann is found safe.
(08-12-2011, 09:02 PM)HellNurse Wrote: I searched Luis' name too but there are many with this name. Without an age, I can't tell if he has a crimi record.

Does anyone know if the mom previously lived in AZ or CA?

He was born in 1985. He has some traffic tickets and the paternity/child support case on his Missouri record. You can look him up on the link LadyCop posted above.
Thanks for that info.

Ok ...I found this on searchnationalrecords for Luis. Someone with this same first name, same middle name, same last name, and age was arrested in Arlington TX for MA RESIST ARR-SEARCH-TR (??) and public intoxication.

Someone with this same first name, same middle initial, same last name, and age was also arrested in Harris TX (county? city?) for POSS CS PG 1 <1G (possession of controlled substance).

Sorry, for some unknown reason searchnationalrecords doesn't list the dates on Texas arrests.
Just got time to check on Edgar through searchnationalrecords. Someone with this same name and age in AZ had:

CASE NUMBER: 1807400
Offense class: Criminal
Offense: Assault reckless
Charges file on: 11/12/2005
Disposition date: 2/16/2006.

I have no way of telling if this is the same guy or not.
I couldn't find anything on the mom.
JUST BREAKING

KFVS
Authorities in Dunklin County say they have a suspect in custody in the case of 3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez, but the little girl is still missing.

Breeann was last seen riding her bicycle in front of her home on Ode Johnson Street in Senath last Saturday.

Investigators say the suspect is from the local area and is not related to the family. He is being held at the Dunklin County Justice Center pending formal charges.

The Dunklin County Major Case Squad, Missouri State Highway Patrol, and the Missouri Department of Conservation are currently searching for the girl's body and her bicycle in an undisclosed area in Dunklin County.

Investigators are no longer interested in tips regarding the white cargo van that was seen days before Breeann disappeared.

There is no more information on the identity of the suspect available. The man's name is being withheld pending formal charges.

Is she deceased, LC?

Hope not.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-13-2011, 08:52 AM)Cracker Wrote: Is she deceased, LC?

Hope not.

it sounds to me like they've got someone who confessed and they are looking for a body where they may have been directed.

You can't even let kids play outside anymore without the chance of them being taken and killed or having a pitbull maul them. They aren't even safe in your own yard.

Three is too young to be outside alone, but a bee sting should be the worst thing to happen to her.

It's fucked up knowing someone is just waiting for you to turn your back so they can harm your child. I'm sad for today's kids. They don't get to walk to the park to play or ride around the neighborhood playing cops and robbers while mom is making dinner. No wonder so many people leave their kids strapped to the Wii. We changed into play clothes after school and had fun outside until dark. I would have a heart attack if one of mine did that. Are those days just gone?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-13-2011, 09:08 AM)Cracker Wrote: You can't even let kids play outside anymore without the chance of them being taken and killed or having a pitbull maul them. They aren't even safe in your own yard.

Three is too young to be outside alone, but a bee sting should be the worst thing to happen to her.

It's fucked up knowing someone is just waiting for you to turn your back so they can harm your child. I'm sad for today's kids. They don't get to walk to the park to play or ride around the neighborhood playing cops and robbers while mom is making dinner. No wonder so many people leave their kids strapped to the Wii. We changed into play clothes after school and had fun outside until dark. I would have a heart attack if one of mine did that. Are those days just gone?

Yes, sadly they are long gone. No more tag, hide and seek, kick the can, ghost in the graveyard, kickball, water fights...It's all gone and has been for a long time. I hate what the world has become. It's only going to get worse.

Shit, this is not sounding good. Looks like someone might have confessed.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is someone known to the family but not related as retaliation was mentioned in interviews and some evidence may have been planted (as a message?). Possibly not a random abduction.

By some miracle, hope little Breeann is still alive. Very wishful thinking...
DD
A male suspect is presently in custody and being questioned in regard to the case of missing 3-year-old, Breeann Rodriguez of Senath.

Dunklin County Sheriff Bob Holder announced early Saturday morning that a person of interest was in custody and that he was being held at the Justice Center pending the filing of formal charges through the Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney's Office.

Lead Prosecutor Stephen P. Sokoloff was contacted by the Daily Dunklin Democrat after the news broke and did confirm that the man is being questioned and that his office is working on determining the formal filing of charges. At approximately 9 a.m., Sokoloff added that the state should have more information within the hour in regard to the case and what advancements have been made, including any charges that would be filed.

me:
i'm going to spit this out just to get it out of the way. it's rampant rumor and gossip which i don't normally give credence. i hope it turns out to be completely false.

that said...the rumor is Bree's dad Edgar owed drug money. this was revenge. mexican cartels do not go after babies. but i suppose it could be some sicko individual. well it IS a sicko, but we really don't know why he may have killed this little girl. what the motivation was.

i hope the police tell us the facts and dispel stories out there. i hate passing them along. they are not yet established facts.

i only wonder if that would explain what may have been deceptive polys of the parents. they had an idea who.

dad's comment: "Maybe they (police) are scared I would retaliate against a certain person or something like that."

They are searching for her body and bike in a now specific area. Local talk is it may be a juvenile. Rumor only!

We pretty much knew this would be the outcome, but it is still heartbreaking. If it was drug debt retaliation I hope it was quick. And she might be better off than to grow up in a dangerous environment like that. My inner bitch wants to think so, anyway.
Presser at noon.
If it IS drug retaliation, which is a RUMOR, they should charge the parents who made the dangerous situation. It's messed up when kids suffer because of stupid ass parents.

I feel the same way about parents who let weirdos into the house, have any connection to drug dealers, leave their weapons within reach, or any number of stupid things shitty parents do. Charge the parents. Then maybe people would do a better job raising kids.
^^agree!!
you would think someone would stream the presser!! but nooooooo! fuckers!

Region 8 News
The press conference at the Dunklin County Justice Center has not started yet. As soon as they arrive and start the press conference we'll provide updates.
58 seconds ago

Page not found, LC. Maybe because I don't have a Facebook...
(08-13-2011, 01:25 PM)Cracker Wrote: Page not found, LC. Maybe because I don't have a Facebook...

i don't either. try this:

http://www.facebook.com/Region8News