Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the Doughertys MANHUNT/CAPTURED( 1 2 3
i'm just hearing about this. it's a regular Barker gang, armed and not afraid to shoot at police. i'll see what else i can find out.

Hundreds of digital billboards from Florida to Kentucky to Texas are posting the photographs of the three siblings and their white, four-door, 2006 Subaru Impreza with the New York license tag "FBE 5900," Emmett said.

The three being sought in the dragnet are Ryan Edward Dougherty, 21, sister Lee Grace E. Dougherty, 29, and half-brother Dylan Dougherty Stanley, 26, authorities said.

the Doughertys
[Image: 0805siblings5.WTVT_tmb0001_20110805172049_640_480.JPG]

ZEPHYRHILLS - As law enforcement officers across the Southeast continue to search for three siblings on the run some residents from their old neighborhood are speaking out.

Earlier this year Dylan Stanley, Lee Grace Dougherty and Ryan Edward Dougherty all spent time living in a home at 7124 Berry Rd. in Zephyrhills. Hidden below the property is a sophisticated bunker that according to neighbors may have been the source of illegal activity.

The underground structure is made up of two 40-foot cargo containers buried side-by-side. There is also a man-made hallway leading to the bunker. The bunker also has running water and electricity.

A possible grow house? Nobody is saying for sure but an investigation conducted at the property by detectives with the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office turned up nothing illegal.

The current property owner, who did not want to give us his name, is surprised at the actions of the three suspects.

“They have good minds on them and now they are just putting them to waste,” he said of the ‘Dougherty Gang’s,’ crime spree.

The violence began on Tuesday when an officer with the Zephyrhills Police Department a speeding car. A chase ensued at speeds exceeding 100 miles per hour and at least two of the occupants of the vehicle fire at the officer.

One of the bullets struck one of the police cruiser’s tires as the suspects managed to slip away. The ZPD officer was not hurt.

Later that day Lee Grace, 29, Dylan, 26, and Ryan, 21, allegedly robbed a bank in Valdosta, Ga. During the commission of that crime investigators say the trio fired high-powered weapons into the ceiling of the bank.

Billboards across the Southeast are plastered with pictures of the three fugitives. Authorities say they are armed and dangerous and they are hoping to capture them before they can inflict more mayhem.

Pastor Jon Clanton of the Grace Church of Zephyrhills used to live next door to the Doughertys.

“I couldn’t have imagined that they would be involved in what they are involved in now,” Clanton said of the three.

As the manhunt continues, friends, family, former neighbors and law enforcement are urging the siblings to turn themselves in. Public curiosity about the trio continues to increase.

On Lee Grace’s ‘Flickr,’ site she describes herself as someone who loves to farm, shoot guys and wreck cars. She also professes a love for milk and causing mayhem.

Pastor Clanton has a bit of advice for them.

“There’s only one way out for them,” he says. “Call the police wherever they are in the community and turn themselves in.”

Authorities say all three suspects are known to abuse drugs. If you have any information on the whereabouts of anyone of the Doughertys, please call 9-1-1 immediately.

they have an AK-47. police say they have an arsenal.

[Image: ht_robbery_siblings_split_sc_110805_wg.jpg]

ABC

The FBI is asking the public to help find three fugitive siblings who allegedly shot at a Florida police officer during a high-speed chase, then robbed a bank in Georgia and wrote an ominous text message to their mother.

The first shootout happened shortly after 7 a.m. Tuesday when an officer attempted to pull over the trio for speeding along state road 54, north of Tampa.

During the five-mile chase Ryan Dougherty, 21, and his sister Lee Grace E. Dougherty, 29, and half-brother Dylan Dougherty Stanley, 26, reached speeds of up to 100 mph in their 2006 white Subaru Impreza, which had a New York license plate. They fired multiple rounds at the Zephyrhills, Fla., officer and eventually ruined one of his tires.

The siblings escaped, and police later found 20 "high caliber" shell casings along the route. The officer was not injured.

That same day, the trio traveled to southern Georgia, more than 200 miles away from where they had been pursued. Police believe that at 12:19 p.m. the brothers entered Certus Bank in Valdosta, Ga., dressed in black and wearing masks. One was wearing a cap, large sunglasses and a white bandanna.

Surveillance video caught three sibling robbers on tape as they fired rounds at Certus Bank in Valdosta, Ga.

Now the bandits are on the run, last seen in an older model white, 4-door sedan.

So far the siblings only appear to have communicated with one relative -- their mother. Tobin said she received a text saying, "There's a time for all of us to die."

Search for Fugitive Florida Siblings Intensifies

Plans are now underway to expand a digital billboard campaign showcasing photos of the siblings, according to FBI Atlanta field office spokesman Stephen Emmett. With the new "multi-state effort" the billboards, currently only in Florida, will soon be placed throughout the Southeast.

Police recovered weapon parts in a women's bathroom trash can at Tampa International Airport at 4 a.m. on Wednesday, but Tobin says they haven't determined whether the items belonged to the trio.

Ryan Dougherty had cut off his GPS monitoring bracelet one day prior to the Florida police chase after being sentenced to 10 years probation for sexual battery. He has 13 felonies on his record, Pasco County Sheriff spokesman Doug Tobin told ABCNews.com.

Ryan Dougherty's siblings also have a troubled past.

Lee Grace Dougherty has been charged with five felonies and six misdemeanors including a pending case involving a hit and run from May 17. Dylan Dougherty Stanley has been charged with marijuana possession.

The brothers had been living in the tiny town of Lacoochee, Fla., about an hour north of Tampa, for the past three years. Ryan's girlfriend, who has not yet been indentified, also lived with them, Tobin said. Their sister, Lee Grace Dougherty, had been living in Orlando with her boyfriend but stayed with her brothers for a few days before the bank robbery.

Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco had tough words for the brothers and sister during a Tuesday press conference.

"If you're a suspect and you're watching this right now, turn yourself in peacefully. Because once we find out who you are, the next thing you're going to see is our SWAT team coming down and kicking in your door, and grabbing you," he said. "I promise you, we will not tolerate this in Pasco County."

There is no indication at this time as to where the three fugitives may be heading.

Law enforcement officials have repeatedly said the suspects should be considered armed and dangerous. If you see them or their car, call the FBI at (404) 679-9000 or the Valdosta Police Department at 229-293-3145. If you wish to remain anonymous you can call 229-293-3091.

a mother's plea. note she is from Palatka, home of the inbred imbecilic cummings gang. (see Haleigh Cummings thread)
http://mockforums.net/thread-3911.html?h...y+cummings

the video report is very good. and includes the mother.

"I love all my children very much," Barbara Bell of East Palatka, Fla., told The Associated Press in a brief phone interview Friday. "Although they've done some very bad things, no one has been physically injured yet. I would encourage my children to turn themselves in."

ABC video report

My heart is breaking for that mother. I can't imagine anything worse, other than a death of a child.

I reserve the right to change my mind if it's found out that she's a piece of shit and the kids had a rotten childhood because of her.
reading my mind F2??

ok i never post gossip. but this came from my son 10 minutes ago. the girl was in class below him in HS. he knew her. dad died when she was young, brothers dirtbags, and she has had a rough time. also, the mom left them all to fend for themselves. she didn't do anything for them. understand, i am getting this second-hand from the people who know them who are talking to my son. they are sympathetic to the girl.

all i know is they better turn themselves in before they end up like Bonnie and Clyde. the cops will not tolerate being fired upon. and who knows if the public is in danger.

[Image: image_thumb]

FBI Bulletin

Armed Bank Robbery
LEE GRACE DOUGHERTY

Aliases:
Lee Grace E. Dougherty, LeeGrace Elizabeth Dougherty, Lee Grace Elizabeth Dougherty, LeeGrace E. Dougherty, Dougherty Lee Grace, Elizabeth Dougherty Lee Grace
DESCRIPTION
Date(s) of Birth Used:

May 29, 1982

Height:
5'0" to 5'4"
Weight:
120 to 130 pounds
NCIC:
W943263984

Hair:
Brown (with Blonde highlights)
Eyes:
Hazel
Sex:
Female
Race:
White
Scars and Marks:

Lee Grace Dougherty has tattoos on her right ankle and right foot.

Remarks:
Lee Grace Dougherty is known to use illegal narcotics. She may be wearing blonde highlights in her hair. She is thought to be traveling with her two siblings, Dylan and Ryan. They may be driving a white, four-door, 2006 Subaru Impreza with New York license tag FBE 5900.
CAUTION
On August 2, 2011, at approximately 12:20 p.m., law enforcement officials responded to an armed robbery at Certus Bank, 460 Norman Drive in Valdosta, Georgia. Three individuals, later identified as siblings Lee Grace Dougherty, Ryan Edward Dougherty, and Dylan Dougherty Stanley, had entered the bank through the front entrance. As the robbers entered the bank, shots were fired towards the ceiling and everyone in the bank was instructed to get down. At least two of the robbers brandished weapons, one described as being an AK-47 type assault rifle and the other appearing to be a machine pistol, while the other robber obtained an undisclosed amount of money. All three robbers then departed the bank and were observed fleeing in an older model white, four-door sedan.

It should be noted that these individuals are also suspects in the attempted murder of a Zephyrhills, Florida, police officer earlier that same day. On August 2, 2011, at 7:00 a.m., a patrol officer for that department was in pursuit of a four-door white vehicle. The suspects in the vehicle began to shoot at the patrol officer and subsequently disabled the patrol vehicle. Multiple calibers were used in that shooting. The suspect vehicle was described as being a 2006 white Subaru Impreza, New York license plate FBE 5900.

On August 4, 2011, the United States Magistrate, Middle District of Georgia, Macon, Georgia, issued warrants for the arrest of Lee Grace Dougherty, Ryan Edward Dougherty, and Dylan Dougherty Stanley for the crime of armed bank robbery.
SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS AND AN ESCAPE RISK

If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Offices: Atlanta, Tampa

Tampa Bay online

The last time Brendon Bookman saw his fiancee, Lee Grace Elizabeth Dougherty, was over the weekend, when she left to help her brother Ryan Dougherty with the pending birth of a child.

"She was going to help Ryan's baby momma get ready," says Bookman, 45, a college math professor. "She was eight days away from giving birth. The biggest thing she needed was a healthy baby and a clean house. Lee Grace was excellent at cleaning and wanted to be there for moral support."

Bookman said he knows that probably won't happen. Neither, he said, will the marriage they were planning.

Police say his fiancee, a 29-year-old part-time dancer at a Cocoa Beach topless club called Cheaters, and brothers Dylan Dougherty Stanley, 26, and Ryan Edward Dougherty, 21, are heavily armed and on the run. Dubbed the "Dougherty Gang," they are accused of shooting at a Zephyrhills police officer Tuesday morning, then staging an armed bank robbery in Valdosta, Ga., later that day.

"It's hard for me to see this turning out happily," said Bookman. "But if it doesn't, I treasured the time I had with Lee Grace. She touched me in a way neither of my wives came close."

Bookman said he met Lee Grace Dougherty at a college in Orlando he won't name. She was a former student.

Romance blossomed and the two had been living together for seven months. He describes Lee Grace Dougherty as athletic, a great swimmer and good with kids. But she had "a sadness," he said.

A few years back, her father died. On her 25th birthday, her sister Erin, who was 27, died.

Bookman recalls the Dougherty brothers as strong young men always willing to help. Dylan Dougherty Stanley was particularly handy, said Bookman.

News of the crime spree, Bookman said, was shocking.

But there were recent indications of trouble, according to Brevard County court records.

On May 7, Dougherty crashed a car, then attacked a deputy who responded. She was charged with DUI, battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest with violence and driving with a suspended license. She was supposed to attend a drug treatment program.

Ten days later, she was involved in a hit-and-run crash.

On Thursday, a probation officer went to check up on Dougherty, but by then, she was already on the run.

[Image: t0805-pasiblings]

here's the professor's mugshot, arrest for battery. hah

[Image: 11_05_17_320521.jpg]

their "bunker"

[Image: article-2023479-0D572DA300000578-940_468x328.jpg]

The mother needs to get on T.V. and Beg they don't kill anyone - please don't kill a soul! What a wild story this is and this Professor - EX Professor I hope!
(08-07-2011, 04:56 PM)NightOwl Wrote: The mother needs to get on T.V. and Beg they don't kill anyone - please don't kill a soul! What a wild story this is and this Professor - EX Professor I hope!

see video in post 3 for the mother's plea.

"I love all my children very much," Barbara Bell of East Palatka, Fla., told The Associated Press in a brief phone interview Friday. "Although they've done some very bad things, no one has been physically injured yet. I would encourage my children to turn themselves in."

Police have posted photos on electronic billboards across the Southeast of 21-year-old Ryan Edward Dougherty, 26-year-old Dylan Dougherty Stanley and 29-year-old Lee Grace Dougherty.

"We don't know where they're going or what their intentions are," said Nocco, the Florida sheriff. "May the Lord look over all of us, because these three are on some type of mission. And it is a violent mission."

Sheriff's investigators linked the siblings to the case after they found Ryan Dougherty's ankle monitor near the scene of the car chase.

He had just been issued the monitor after being convicted of sending sexually explicit text messages to an 11-year-old girl. pig.

Records show he had registered as a sex offender Monday.

Bell told the AP her son was "unbearably discouraged by the terms of his probation" 34 and said he feared the conviction would prohibit him from seeing his newborn son.

"That could have triggered it," Bell said of the crime spree.

Nocco said all three siblings had been living together in Lacoochee, Fla., about 45 miles northeast of Tampa, and each had a criminal record.

Lee Dougherty has charges pending against her in Florida for hit and run and had previously been charged with battery, Nocco said, and Stanley Dougherty had been charged with marijuana possession.

He said police fear the siblings are carrying "an arsenal of weapons." Tracing prior background checks run by gun sellers, police confirmed that Ryan Dougherty bought an AK-47 assault rifle - like the one used in the bank robbery - at a pawn shop two years ago. Similar checks showed his brother also owned guns.

"They pose an imminent threat to any law enforcement that comes into contact with them," said agent Stephen Emmett of the FBI's Atlanta office. "They've also demonstrated a threat to the public as well."

Nocco said that's in part because of a recent text message Ryan Dougherty sent his mother. The sheriff said he didn't know the exact words, but paraphrased the message as saying: "There's a time for all of us to die." Russian

The siblings' mother said the wording of her son's text message had been reported inaccurately, but she refused to describe what it said.

Authorities say they believe the siblings are driving a white Subaru Impreza with New York tags stolen from Ryan Dougherty's girlfriend.

(08-07-2011, 04:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: [b]Tampa Bay online

"She was going to help Ryan's baby momma get ready," says Bookman, 45, a college math professor.

Are you fucking kidding me? Do college professor's actually talk like that these days?
(08-07-2011, 03:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: On August 2, 2011, at approximately 12:20 p.m., law enforcement officials responded to an armed robbery at Certus Bank, 460 Norman Drive in Valdosta, Georgia. Three individuals, later identified as siblings Lee Grace Dougherty, Ryan Edward Dougherty, and Dylan Dougherty Stanley,

They were making good time going straight up Route 75-I wonder if they'll try for Mexico or Canada?
it's not a romantic movie kids, turn yourselves in. surrender. if you draw, the police are going to shoot first and discuss it later since you've already fired on them.
the real Bonnie and Clyde weren't so pretty.

[Image: bonnieclyde.124173148_std.jpg]

[Image: hintonpic.jpg]

[Image: BonnieAndClydeOnSlabs-300x186.jpg]

[Image: celebritydeathcrimefigures11.jpg]

[Image: celebritydeathcrimefigures11a.jpg]

(08-07-2011, 05:51 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 03:51 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: On August 2, 2011, at approximately 12:20 p.m., law enforcement officials responded to an armed robbery at Certus Bank, 460 Norman Drive in Valdosta, Georgia. Three individuals, later identified as siblings Lee Grace Dougherty, Ryan Edward Dougherty, and Dylan Dougherty Stanley,

They were making good time going straight up Route 75-I wonder if they'll try for Mexico or Canada?

They need not bother trying to come through Ohio to get to Canada our State Highway Patrol will be waiting!

(08-07-2011, 03:30 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: reading my mind F2??

ok i never post gossip. but this came from my son 10 minutes ago. the girl was in class below him in HS. he knew her. dad died when she was young, brothers dirtbags, and she has had a rough time. also, the mom left them all to fend for themselves. she didn't do anything for them. understand, i am getting this second-hand from the people who know them who are talking to my son. they are sympathetic to the girl.

all i know is they better turn themselves in before they end up like Bonnie and Clyde. the cops will not tolerate being fired upon. and who knows if the public is in danger.

Well, that didn't take long. I'm sure it's probably true. I can slowly feel my compassion for the human race diminishing day by day. Other than children, I have more compassion and emotions for animals than humans.

The best outcome for everyone but them would be for them to pull a murder suicide...but noooooo, I'm sure the plan is to take as many innocents as they can before they're killed.

I knew these folks were white as soon as I read it. My only surprise is that they didn't come from Wyoming, Montana, or Alaska.

Black folks take the bus when they cross state lines. That's why they couldn't catch the Beltway Snipers. They didn't think to look at gas stations.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(08-07-2011, 08:33 PM)Cracker Wrote: the Beltway Snipers.

That was such a scary time.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
eyewitness tips are usually useless and waste resources. damn it.

August 8, 2011 - 11:21am
Trio accused of shooting Florida police car, robbing Valdosta bank may be in Tennessee

ATLANTA (AP) — Investigators say they received a tip that three Florida siblings accused of firing shots at a Florida police car and then robbing a bank in south Georgia may have traveled to Tennessee.

Valdosta Police Commander Brian Childress says he received several leads over the weekend, including separate calls saying the siblings' vehicle was spotted near Forsyth, Ga. and Chattanooga, Tenn.

Childress said state and federal authorities are checking out the leads. The FBI did not immediately comment.

They seem to be moving north toward Canada. LC, Do you think they might be trying to get to Canada?
(08-08-2011, 12:01 PM)JsMom Wrote: They seem to be moving north toward Canada. LC, Do you think they might be trying to get to Canada?

i have no idea really. i couldn't guess. they can't go on much longer. they will need money or food or gas, someone will spot them.

"It's very unusual to have siblings like this so well armed, so committed to whatever mission that they think they're on and to have demonstrated such propensity for violence," FBI Agent Emmett said. "The problem that we feel we're facing is that they're committed to each other as siblings, so that's going to create additional issues for any law enforcement that is confronting them."

Police have found an elaborate bunker, constructed out of two 40-foot storage containers, under an abandoned house where the trio reportedly once lived.

The siblings share a lengthy criminal history that includes 20 felonies among them. The charges range from drug possession to battery and to burglary. Ryan Dougherty's latest crime may have sent him and his siblings on their current spree.