Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
bestiality...is it always wrong?
(08-12-2012, 04:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What do you guys do when you get one that's unresponsive & isn't that something you would know beforehand?

i remember carl in college...like a freakin' jack hammer. oh my...Blush
'
carry on
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-12-2012, 04:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Nope, you've already stated she's the nicest person you know or ever met...something to that effect.

you can be married to the nicest person in the world and still be miserable. (not talking about me or Riotgear - just saying).

an older family friend of ours, married to the nicest chick in the world, once told me he had works of art, $$, a beautiful home, blah blah but he had a life without passion, therefore wasn't happy in his marriage...

i remember telling my husband about it and asking him "what would you rather, a fabulous cook, like that guy's wife, a life with no passion or married to me where we have passion but i suck at cooking and sometimes you have to grab your socks out of the dryer....

he said "i can eat out."...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-12-2012, 04:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What do you guys do when you get one that's unresponsive & isn't that something you would know beforehand?

...Just move on.

Live and learn. I was young at the time and there were warning signs in retrospect.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
TO CARL!! SALUDE!!
[Image: hathawaybryan_300px.jpg]

Duluth News Tribune

(Photo courtesy of St. Louis County Jail)
The Northland man who received international notoriety when he was convicted of having sex with a dead deer Smiley_emoticons_shocked for sexual gratification is in trouble with the law again.

Bryan James Hathaway, 25, current address unknown, was arraigned Wednesday in State District Court in Duluth charged with four crimes — including assaulting a woman police officer — during an incident at the Hermantown Walmart on Monday night.

Hathaway is charged with the fourth-degree assault of Officer Kody Vedder, obstructing legal process, fleeing on foot and receiving stolen property. He’s being held in the St. Louis County Jail on $20,000 bail. He also has a pending probation violation hearing in Chisago County for a 2008 theft conviction.

According to the criminal complaint:

Officer Vedder was off duty and shopping with her 11-year-old daughter at Walmart about 6:15 p.m. She had been working earlier and was wearing a black T-shirt with the word “POLICE” printed in large white letters on the front and back of the shirt.

Vedder was walking to her vehicle when she spotted a man, who turned out to be Hathaway, in the backseat of a vehicle parked next to her. She thought he was acting suspiciously by rummaging around, looking through bags, repeatedly ducking down and appearing nervous and watching for people approaching. She got out of her vehicle, knocked on the car window and pointed to the lettering on her shirt. She told the suspect that she was a Hermantown police officer and to not move.

She called 911 and asked for police response. Hathaway then attempted to run. Vedder grabbed the back of his shirt. She placed her right arm on the back of his neck and tried to take him to the ground. The suspect grabbed her arm and pushed her to the pavement, causing scratches and bruises to her lower back and tail bone.

Officers from the Hermantown, Proctor and Duluth police departments, the St. Louis County Sheriff’s Office and the State Patrol responded. A Proctor police officer apprehended Hathaway near the Volkswagen of Duluth dealership at 4735 Mall Drive.

Vedder went to the St. Louis County Jail and identified Hathaway as the individual who had attacked her.

Hathaway received a probationary sentence and was ordered to undergo psychological treatment after he was convicted of having sex with a dead deer that he found while biking along Stinson Avenue in Superior on Oct. 11, 2006. He pleaded no contest to a charge of sexual gratification with an animal.

In 2005, Hathaway pleaded no contest to a felony animal mistreatment charge in connection with the shooting of an Arabian horse in Douglas County. According to the criminal complaint in that case, Hathaway told the detective on the case that the reason he shot the horse was because he wanted to have sex with the animal.
Beat_deadhorse