Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
dead wrong.
taking this beast to reenact his murderous rampage was wrong! look at the cocksucker smiling! he enjoyed this! he relived it gleefully! WTF Norway isn't going to execute him, why gather all this "evidence". he's never going to be free. is he??

[Image: article-2025873-0D6E3F7100000578-224_308x593.jpg]

[Image: article-2025873-0D6DEEF500000578-558_634x358.jpg]

[Image: article-2025873-0D6E362100000578-750_306x423.jpg]

[Image: article-2025873-0D6D2EE200000578-820_634x483.jpg]

[Image: article-2025873-0D6DEEE500000578-435_306x423.jpg]

Anders Breivik wore a bullet-proof vest and was tethered on a leash as he talked police through his movements during the worst mass shooting in history. Officers conducted the reconstruction for evidence. he could remember fine details about every shot he fired and person he killed.

Pointing his finger like a gun, the monster who killed 69 people in the Norwegian youth camp massacre showed police yesterday how he shot dead his helpless victims.

Wearing a bullet-proof vest to protect him from revenge attacks and on a police leash to prevent his escape, Anders Behring Breivik embarked on a chilling reconstruction of his shooting spree.

The 32-year-old far-Right extremist spent eight hours with detectives on the lake island of Utoya, where on July 22 he carried out his attack on a summer camp attended by the youth wing of the governing Labour Party.
Most of his victims were teenagers or in their 20s.
Earlier he had killed another eight people in Oslo with a bomb.

He has Dahmer eyes.

I bet he had a woody the entire time.

Why would they do that? They have pictures of him killing people. Why reinact?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
one of those cops should have utilized
[Image: rule-2-double-tap.jpg]

He wont be smiling when he becomes someone's bitch in jail eh?
or double fault, 2 to the body 1 to the head.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Creepy...he does resemble Dahmer. Why would they go through the time and expense to do a reenactment? Just doesn't make sense and just gives Breivik more publicity, which is what he wants.
Is anyone really surprized? Look at the world now and tell me anything is not stupid enough for people to actually do.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
He reminds me of the Craig's list killer! Psycho!
I read that prisons in Norway are like 5-star motels.
And convicts do not serve more than 21 years. Seriously??

C'mon!

This is the same country who awarded Obama a Peace Prize.

How's that working out on the Hill?

"We are a fair (skinned) people who eat fish, ski and are humane."
I'm about a quarter Norwegian, and I actually lived in Oslo back in the 80's for a little more than 2 years.

Memories of the country: Gorgeous landscape, All the taxis were Mercedes, Hard-to-get-to-know people, Zero poverty anywhere, Cobblestone streets in the capital, A LOT of drinking (by everyone), Great public transportation, Very cool weather (60's and 70's during summer months), ALL young people spoke English (along with a few other languages), Just generally odd folks (I guess unlike me. I really didn't understand them).

Anyway, not only is this guy NOT going to face the death penaty, I've heard he definitely will be eligible for parole at some point in the future. How do you murder that many people and yet may be able to get out and live your life at some point in the future? I'm at a loss for words.
(08-15-2011, 08:14 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Memories of the country: Gorgeous landscape, All the taxis were Mercedes, Hard-to-get-to-know people, Zero poverty anywhere, Cobblestone streets in the capital, A LOT of drinking (by everyone), Great public transportation, Very cool weather (60's and 70's during summer months), ALL young people spoke English (along with a few other languages), Just generally odd folks (I guess unlike me. I really didn't understand them).

That's a lovely description.

LC, didn't Newbie live in Norway?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
yes he did. i was thinking about him in relation to this story. how shocked and horrified he would have been.

Of course, I forgot to mention the 'midnight sun' aspect of Norway. Oslo itself doesn't sit in the Arctic Circle (where I believe you get 24hr daylight), but it's close.

In the mid-80's there was 1 golf course in the entire country. Fortunately, it happened to be in Oslo (right below the famous Holmenkollen ski jump). I had a couple of buddies that would play with me. During the summer hours, we would tee off at 3:30am and be finished by 6:30am. Plenty of time to get to work.

On the other hand, during winter, the sun rose around 9:30 and it was black by 3:30pm.

I'm most disappointed in the fact that I don't have any photos of the time I spent there. I was 18 when I arrived and 21 when I left. It wasn't like today with the Internet and Social media. I never owned a camera the whole time I was there.
(08-15-2011, 06:25 PM)WooFrigginHoo Wrote: I read that prisons in Norway are like 5-star motels.
And convicts do not serve more than 21 years. Seriously??

My Gosh you were right! This article from Toledo on the Move explains it.

This monster slaughtered 77 people. It is more like a bloody reward than a punishment.

8/16/2011 Toledonthemove.com
Could Norway's 'comfy' prisons work in the U.S.?

The Norwegian right-wing extremist who killed 77 people in a shooting spree and bomb attack last month is under arrest, but thanks to the country's lax penal system, he will not face death and may only serve a few decades in one of the world’s most humane jails.

Norway has no capital punishment system and the maximum prison sentence is 21 years, give or take an indefinite five-year extension block that officials rarely use. Rather than the "crime and punishment" laws most of the world uses, Norway focuses on rehabilitating prisoners as their guiding principle, a notion Foreign Policy Magazine aptly describes as “somewhat difficult… to swallow given the gravity and callousness of his crimes.”

Norway's Halden Prison might be the country's most secure facility, but the college dorm-like private bathrooms, flat screen TVs, personal trainers and personal dentist seems more like a retirement community rather than a prison.

But Halden represents the very balance between policy and psychology: Could positive surroundings and motivators decrease (nurture) offenders from ending up back in jail? Or is it their physical nature to recommit crimes? The results of the experiment could very well inspire social change in institutions and the laws of capital punishment worldwide.

"Both society and the individual simply have to put aside their desire for revenge, and stop focusing on prisons as places of punishment and pain," a Norwegian prison guard said in an interview with the Daily Mail. "Depriving a person of their freedom for a period of time is sufficient punishment in itself without any need whatsoever for harsh prison conditions."

Norway's crime rate is far lower than that of the United States. Is their philosophy when it comes to the penal system what keeps this rate low? Should there be more of an emphasis on rehabilitation for criminals in this country? Would you approve of funding for social activities, TVs, private bathrooms and personal trainers for inmates in this country?

http://www.toledoonthemove.com/news/stor...?id=652099

I know this is Mock, so it is allowed, but I need to say it anyway: I don't mean this as gay bashing in any way. I have somebody very close to me who happens to be gay, so please let's not go there.

My impression is that this guy has homosexual tendencies that scare him and this horrible "stunt" was a way of proving his masculinity to himself. Obviously a deeply disturbed individual, but his mannerism and the way he dresses up and takes pictures of himself just makes my brain jump to gay.
before I start, i hope i didn't miss a thread already on here, i did do a search first and came up with nothing. for some reason i thought i remembered there being a thread on this in july when it happened..

Norwegian mass killer ruled insane, likely to avoid jail
By Gwladys Fouche and Victoria Klesty (Reuters)
OSLO | Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:53am EST

[Image: ?m=02&d=20111129&t=2&i=539761235&w=460&f...E7AS0VYU00]

Court-appointed psychiatrists have concluded that Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik is criminally insane, prosecutors said on Tuesday, meaning he is likely to be sent to a psychiatric institution indefinitely rather than to jail.

Breivik killed 77 people in July by bombing central Oslo and then gunning down dozens of mostly teenagers at a summer camp of the ruling Labour Party's youth wing, in Norway's worst attacks since World War Two.

Prosecutors said Breivik, a self-declared anti-immigration militant, believed he had staged what he called "the executions" out of his love for his people.

"The conclusion ... is that he is insane," prosecutor Svein Holden told a news conference on Breivik's psychiatric evaluation. "He lives in his own delusional universe and his thoughts and acts are governed by this universe."

If the court accepts the psychiatrists' conclusions, Breivik would be held in a psychiatric institution rather than in a prison. Norwegian courts can challenge psychiatric evaluations or order new tests but rarely reject them.

Breivik could be held as long as he poses a threat to society but may be released if found to be healthy.

One survivor of the shooting rampage on Utoeya island said Norway had to be protected from Breivik.

"The most important thing for me is not to punish Breivik," 20-year-old Bjoern Ihler, a survivor of the shooting rampage on Utoeya island, told Reuters. "What matters to me is that he no longer poses a threat to society."

CONDITION PERSISTS

Breivik had developed paranoid schizophrenia and was psychotic at the time of the attacks, Holden said, adding that his condition was persisting.

In their report the psychiatrists described many different forms of "bizarre delusions."

"They especially describe what they call Breivik's delusions where he sees himself as chosen to decide who shall live and who shall die, and that he is chosen to save what he calls his people," said Holden.

"Breivik has stated that he committed the murders, or executions as he calls them, because of his love for his people," he added.

In a manifesto posted on the internet shortly before his killing spree on July 22, Breivik declared he wanted to protect Norway from what he said was the threat of Muslim immigration.

Breivik could legally be freed if declared healthy. "If he is not psychotic and does not pose a danger to society, then his sentence cannot be upheld," prosecutor Inga Bejer Engh told the news conference.

If the court accepts the psychiatric evaluation, Breivik would still be put on trial but could not be jailed.

He could face court hearings every three years to determine if he needs to remain committed to a psychiatric institution, and could be held for life if he remained a threat.

The penal system of the Nordic nation of 4.9 million inhabitants is based, perhaps more than in other countries, on the principal of rehabilitation rather than punishment.

Norway does not have the death penalty and the maximum criminal sentence is 21 years.

"PERFECT KNIGHT"

During his 13 conversations with two mental health experts, which lasted about 36 hours, Breivik called himself the "most perfect knight" to live after World War Two.

Breivik also claimed that his organization, which he calls the Knights Templar after the mediaeval religious order, will take over power in Europe and put himself forward as the future regent of Norway and the continent.

"The experts also describe Breivik's intentions to conduct breeding projects with Norwegians and organize them in reserves," said Holden.

Breivik, who is currently being held in isolation in prison, was not aware of the conclusion of his psychiatric evaluation, prosecutors said.

IMO, this guy would always pose some kind of threat. until he dies one way or another.

I too don't understand the reenactment - unless defense attorneys were doing it - and it doesn't sound that way. There are plenty of eyewitnesses.
he's sane. sure.

i don't know the max sentence he can get in Norway. it isn't death.

(CNN) -- A man accused of killing 77 people in a bomb and gun rampage in Norway last summer was sane at the time of the alleged crimes, two court-appointed psychiatric experts said in a report released Tuesday.

Anders Behring Breivik was charged last month with committing acts of terror and voluntary homicide. He is accused of killing eight people in a bomb attack in Oslo, then going to Utoya Island outside the city and systematically gunning down 69 more people, many of them teens and young adults.

The mass killing on July 22 was the single largest loss of life in Norway since World War II.

Breivik has pleaded not guilty, though he has admitted carrying out the attacks, according to the judge handling his case previously.

In November, prosecutors said psychiatrists had determined Breivik was paranoid and schizophrenic at the time of the attacks and during 13 interviews experts conducted with him afterward.

However, the court sought a second opinion because of the importance of the question of sanity to Breivik's trial.

The two psychiatric experts recommended he spend four weeks under 24-hour psychiatric monitoring, according to court documents released in February.

The Tuesday report said Breivik was not psychotic at the time of the crimes, does not suffer from a psychiatric condition and is not mentally challenged.

"There is a high risk for repeated violent actions," said the report from Terje Torrissen and Agnar Aspaas.

Breivik's trial is set for April 16 and is expected to last up to 10 weeks. If he is convicted, his punishment will be based on the determination of his sanity. It may not be possible for him to receive the maximum punishment if he is deemed insane.

[Image: 120307122701-anders-behring-breivik-story-top.jpg]

Oslo, Norway (CNN) -- Anders Behring Breivik, the man who killed 77 people in a bomb attack and gun rampage just over a year ago, was judged to be sane Friday by a Norwegian court, as he was sentenced to 21 years in prison.

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!! their prison(s) are like 4-star hotels!

[Image: rule-2-double-tap.jpg]