Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial & MLK Day
(08-22-2011, 08:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My boss' former housekeeper, who was black, told me once never to trust a black who had freckles. Did you see the freckles on the statue? That's what made me recall what she said.

That wasn't a diss...it was an observation.

The ones with freckles are called redbones and you can't trust them as far as you can throw em. You can't trust the bluegums either.

My boss' former housekeeper, who was black, told me once never to trust a black who had freckles. Did you see the freckles on the statue? That's what made me recall what she said.

So you don't trust Morgan Freeman?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sally: The ones with freckles are called redbones and you can't trust them as far as you can throw em. You can't trust the bluegums either.

i don't know what cave i have lived in all my life, i swear i never heard those descriptions or their meanings.

(08-23-2011, 08:37 AM)White Pud Wrote: So you don't trust Morgan Freeman?

I was only making an observation.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
oh well, nevermind the new MLK memorial...SecretSarcastic

[Image: 6a00d8341c630a53ef014e8adbac97970d-600wi]

A typical visit to the nation's capital includes stops at the White House, the Smithsonian, the Lincoln Memorial -– and a parking garage?

A sign now marks the Rosslyn, Va., garage where the anonymous source known as Deep Throat passed information to Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward that helped unravel the Watergate scandal. The scandal, which began with the June 17, 1972, burglary of the Democratic Party headquarters in Washington's Watergate office complex, culminated with President Nixon's resignation on Aug. 9, 1974.

"It's a garage that people have been walking by, driving into, for years,'' Michael Leventhal, Arlington County's historic preservation program coordinator, told The Times, "and little do they know that right there on the third floor below grade is probably one of the most amazing events in the mid-20th century.'' He said the sign shows that history doesn't just happen in the most regal of settings.

The sign was placed outside the garage, on Nash Street, by the Arlington County Historical Affairs and Landmark Review Board in conjuction with the Arlington County historic preservation program.

I heard on the radio this morning that the monument was made in China.
Wha???
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Look closer, those aren't freckles, the sculptor just forgot to give him a shave! Smiley_emoticons_razz
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-22-2011, 10:13 PM)sally Wrote: The ones with freckles are called redbones and you can't trust them as far as you can throw em. You can't trust the bluegums either.

Word about the freckles. All redbones are nicknamed "Red."

Really, really dark people are even discriminated against in black communities. I feel badly for them. You know you're black if the black folks make fun of you, "You be as black as a skillet."
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
MLK Day coming up, they're changing some of the inscription on monument. it was taken out of context/misquoted.

(01-13-2012, 07:44 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: MLK Day coming up, they're changing some of the inscription on monument. it was taken out of context/misquoted.

Removing or adding the word WET before Dream, yes?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Here are his real lips, in case anyone was wondering. I guess he seems more black if you give him big ol' lips of stone. That's what I have, btw, lips of stone. I was too lazy to do the entire buns of steel...
[Image: martin+luther+king.jpg]
I have to work, if he was so freaking great, why I gotta work?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Reparations.
Dont make me step through dis screen........why I gotta work.........bitch!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-13-2012, 09:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Dont make me step through dis screen........why I gotta work.........bitch!

Because you're a bitch or your boss is.

I don't have to work I have clout.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-13-2012, 11:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(01-13-2012, 09:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: Dont make me step through dis screen........why I gotta work.........bitch!

Translation: I don't have to work I have gout. My boss is a bitch because I spend most of the day milking the clock in the port o potty.

(01-13-2012, 11:52 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-13-2012, 11:43 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Translation: I don't have to work I have gout. My boss is a bitch because I spend most of the day milking the clock in the port o potty.

I have no intentions of paying you to translate for me.

Looks like you're still gonna have to stand the corner for a few more years.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-14-2012, 12:04 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I have no intentions of paying you to translate for me.

I was just trying to warn Duchess that her name and forum is scrolled all over construction port o potties because you have nothing better to do at work.

(01-14-2012, 12:20 AM)sally Wrote:
(01-14-2012, 12:04 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I have no intentions of paying you to translate for me.

I was just trying to warn Duchess that her name and forum is scrolled all over construction port o potties because you have nothing better to do at work.

Name address and ask for Sally is scrolled all over the shit house wall.

I will make you famous.

John Adams