Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
help me persuade Tiki to get out of Godforsaken Arizona
I bet you like making love at midnight, in the dunes on the Cape...Smiley_emoticons_fies

Okay, that gets old real fast, I'll stop... Ah, to be exceptionally great looking, favored by the Gods, and wondering which of my global mansions I would be jetting off for today. Alas, I have to take my average-looking self into my local office and make the best of it. Good enough for me.
(08-29-2011, 05:56 AM)Mohammed Wrote: I know, but look at it, can one blame him really?

On one hand you got me, well travelled, the child of many cultures, calling various places across the globe his home, handsome like hell and clearly blessed by the Gods of good fortune in so many ways.

And then .... you got .... Dicky.

The only major travelling he did was down his Dady's tube, the child of fuck knows who, calling plenty a bush across his neighbourhood his home, handsome is out of the picture but dumb as hell, and clearly blessed by any hobbo that came across any of the bushes Dicky was calling home that night.

To put it in one sentence, let me answer for him. "Man, you still going on whining?"

There you go, Dicky, pure class and the 21st centuries very own genius.

Yawn

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-29-2011, 11:38 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Yawn

When dick and I agree on something it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Can't get past the fact that Mo is tedious though, I took him off ignore ages ago and he still posts pics of his fat ass and his crosseyed daughter looking at a raghead cooking a goat in the dirt.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(08-29-2011, 05:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:

He's jealous of you, Mo & he has been from the moment you registered & made your first post.

If I was jealous of the man who would be king I would throw myself under a train.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

He's jealous of you, Mo & he has been from the moment you registered & made your first post.

Love the extra comma you threw in for dramtic effect. hah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-29-2011, 12:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Love the extra comma you threw in for dramtic effect. hah

Point it out.

*dramatic*

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess, there is only one comma in your sentence, Duh .
John Adams

(08-29-2011, 12:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: dramtic effect.

I used to get that on long flights.
(08-29-2011, 12:53 PM)White Pud Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 12:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: dramtic effect.

I used to get that on long flights.

You mean before you went on the no fly list?
John Adams

(08-29-2011, 12:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Duchess, there is only one comma in your sentence, Duh .

So...what's your problem then? You imply there is an error so, point out the cocksuckin' error or STFU.

He's jealous of you Mo & he has been from the moment you registered & made your first post.

Pendejo.

John Adams

You're wrong...per usual.
No I'm not, you wish I was but I'm not.

The sentence didn't need a comma. and if you were to put one in it would have been after MO, not before it.

John Adams

You are a retard that hasn't a clue on how to formulate a proper sentence. Jesus Christ, Dick.
You're wrong ,just shut up about it and maybe no one else will notice.
John Adams

(08-29-2011, 01:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You're wrong ,just shut up about it and maybe no one else will notice.

Dick = incapable of a normal conversation and retarded.

Will somebody tap into dicks granite walnut of a brain and tell him this is new mock?

(08-29-2011, 01:41 PM)White Pud Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 01:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: You're wrong ,just shut up about it and maybe no one else will notice.

Dick = incapable of a normal conversation and retarded.

Will somebody tap into dicks granite walnut of a brain and tell him this is new mock?

If it was really a new Mock you wouldn't still be kissing Duchesses ass or would you? I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

John Adams

(08-29-2011, 01:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you wouldn't still be kissing Duchesses ass

Nobody is kissing my ass, get some new material, bitchflake.

(08-29-2011, 01:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If it was really a new Mock you wouldn't still be kissing Duchesses ass or would you? I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

Unlike you Duchess actually knows me and knows for a fact I don't kiss anyones ass.

She likes me and I like her, get over it you jealous bitch.

All it takes for him to accuse someone of kissing my ass is for that person to agree with me in some fashion. 78

Dick's pissy because I like Mo.