Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sweetie Darling! crack open the Bolly!
(01-07-2012, 01:59 PM)Cracker Wrote: Cracker Revolts. (Both ways, I understand the implication of that statement.)

Hahaha!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i have to have cable because my son has to watch every football, baseball, hockey and basketball game that ever will be played. i have the damn satellite DISH which is hateful, goes out every time the wind blows. it was my only option at the time. stupid boxes too.

(01-07-2012, 02:05 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i have to have cable because my son has to watch every football, baseball, hockey and basketball game that ever will be played. i have the damn satellite DISH which is hateful, goes out every time the wind blows. it was my only option at the time. stupid boxes too.

I think there are sports channels available with Roku. I bet Smegma knows. Not that she has any, she probably sees them as she is cruising through the choices.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
http://www.roku.com/roku-channel-store#3

The only problem with some of these, such as HBO Go, is that you have to already be a subscriber. No cable, no subscription. And I really want that HBO Go. Smiley_emoticons_slash
(01-07-2012, 02:32 PM)Smegma Wrote: http://www.roku.com/roku-channel-store#3

The only problem with some of these, such as HBO Go, is that you have to already be a subscriber. No cable, no subscription. And I really want that HBO Go. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Find a friend that has HBO and not Roku. If they don't use the service, somebody should. Is that stealing? If you give them $20 to use that part of their service that they don't utilize, I see it more as sharing.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Hmmm...
Add Murder In Suburbia to my list. Good show.

And Messiah, crime drama, haven't seen it yet, but on the list.

And Ruth Rendell Mysteries.
i watched Ab Fab last night, part 1. it was as good as i hoped. hah

then i watched first installment of Downton Abbey new season, it's a soap opera, but a classy elegant one, i'm hooked.
great period piece & costumes. and the house!! Dramaqueen

i wondered why it wasn't on sunday night! i've only seen episode 1. and it's not online anymore either. i guess i have to download that thing Cracker mentioned. i really want to see the new "Great Expectations".

BBCA
BBC America will run the first special on Sunday, January 8. The DVD will have to wait until after the summer to include the third special, which is inspired by the 2012 Olympics hosted in London.

Amazon Prime members, they have this series: The French Chef with Julia Child Volume 1, Ep. 1 "The French Chef: Boeuf Bourguignon"

Yay!
(01-07-2012, 01:15 PM)Smegma Wrote: I don't get any TV that isn't available online. No cable, no digital TV.

You can still get television over the airwaves, I know a guy that gets 6 channels that way. He has to fuck with it though and has a motor on the aerial. Oh ...and he has a 20.00 thing from radio shack its a digital signal adaptor or something like that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Hey Smegs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d936qCSKY...re=related
Amazon Prime members: Empires (Prime Instant Videos) is great. I am watching it and cleaning and trying not to think about anything Maggot posted in the last 24 hours.

The episode I am watching now, Empires: Kingdom of David: The Book & the Sword, is fantastic. History lovers should definitely check it out.
OLYMPICS 2012 LONDON 115

[Image: AyARfpBCIAA44GA.jpg]