Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 commandments

1. I be da damn LORD, bitch, who brought y'all niggas asses out da land uh Egypt t'be yo' God. You's best not try t'be testifyin' t'no oda' Gods but me. No' be ya' gonna make any idols t'wo'ship and shit. Man!
  2. Duzn't ya' fuckin' swear by mah' dojigger in vain. 'S coo', bro, ah' ain't gonna hold dem fuckas innocent who put swears next t'my dojigger.
  3. Bitch, rememba' de Sabbad day and keep it holy. Slap mah fro! Dat means no hustlin', no pimpin', and ah' fuck yo' hoes fo' free.
  4. Hono' yo' momma and yo' Big Daddy. And while ya' at it, hono' yo' baby's Big Daddy too, bitch. Lop some boogie.
  5. You's best not be caught after murderin'.
  6. You's best not cheatin' on yo' bitches wit' some greasy, nasty-ass hoes.
  7. You's best not be snatchin' shit down if it ain't yo's t'snatch. Lop some boogie.
  8. You's best not be lyin' and shit. Man!
  9. You's best not covet yo neighbo's crib, ya' best not covet yo' neighbour's bitch - no matta' how damn fine she be.
  10. You's best not covet yo neighbo's dey gimp, no' dey ho, no' dey ox, no' dey ass, no' any damn doodad dat be yo' neighbo's, and ya' best not be doin' 'em, eider. Ah be baaad...
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
He's a super freak...super freak...He be super freaky.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That was actually funny ::doh::
Maggot is not right in the head ahahhahaaha
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Are you saying this before you have seen his post in the muffin thread ?...'Cuz wait, there's more ! ::laugh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:Are you saying this before you have seen his post in the muffin thread ?...'Cuz wait, there's more ! ::laugh::
I am not sure I can handle anymore. 25
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I know I can't. Maggot has gone off the deep end.