Duchess is a sweet bundle of sunshine in the shape of a rose
Frank's sig block now says:
Quote:LMPP is a big fat lesbian, but Duchess is a sweet bundle of sunshine in the shape of a rose.
While I'm sure he meant that as a compliment to Duchess, is being shaped like a rose something any woman would want? Big head, stick body and big flabby arms.

I dunno about you Frank.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

no offense meant to Duchess...but none of the classic poets are in any danger from Frank. what unmitigated and unashamed dreck. ::laugh::

I was thinking more like this, a head and two boobs. ::bigg::

[Image: 2rositas_con_capullo2230002.jpg]

p.s. ignore that lower "head." It's really just a tattoo by her collar bone. :cool:
86 112
There are five flowers there, Einstein.
Middle Finger Wrote:I was thinking more like this, a head and two boobs. ::bigg::

[Image: 2rositas_con_capullo2230002.jpg]

p.s. ignore that lower "head." It's really just a tattoo by her collar bone. :cool:

So now you're saying she has a pea head with abnormally large breasts?Yeah that's much better.

[Image: Big-Boobs.jpg]
Mother fuck ... OK, OK, I should have said "that smells like a rose."
86 112
I tend to think of her more like a fruit - apple bottom to be exact.

[Image: poster38185082.jpg]
Nice one ... lots of good bubble butt, round butt, curvy butt, etc. babes on youtube. Not that I know or anything, just sayin, I heard.
86 112
heh... reminds me of a vid that demonstrates one of the exercises we do in dance class. N-Joy
[quicktime=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/5JejV4-wYlE[/quicktime]
I suppose Duchess is like a rose, sweet smelling but covered in sharp thorns just waiting to shred human flesh.

A rose, the mock equivilient of the flower world.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hahahaha...You guys are a piece of work !...And Liquid, I work really hard NOT to have an ass like that...Ugh, see me shudder...That thing is massive, a serious amount of junk in the trunk...You Mockers are too much. ::laugh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oops..forgot something. ::finger::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]