Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RS232 Interface lead
Here it is RS232 interface lead.

Am I the only one that thinks this is funny? Anyway, I have clicked on the star rating and given it five stars. I thought the boys in particular would like it, given they probably know what an actual interface lead does. Coz I don't.
Sorry, I don't get it I guess. And those Bubba teeth creep me out.
Hi Nina, I think the point of the joke is, they are singing in their own unique way passionately about an electrical cable wire. which, is done quite well i thought. might be my dumbass university warped sense of humour.
I do admire your creativity on your videos and your quirky sense of humor Aussie Smiley_emoticons_smile

My sense of humor falls more along these lines...........
Funny Kid
It makes me wanna shove your face into a bucket of squirming worms until your legs stop kicking, but I think its probably my own way of saying I like it. Take that with a grain of salt and call me in the morning.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-05-2011, 09:03 PM)Nina Wrote: I do admire your creativity on your videos and your quirky sense of humor Aussie Smiley_emoticons_smile

My sense of humor falls more along these lines...........
Funny Kid

Thanks mate, that's a nice thing to say. Yep they are supposed to be funny.

(09-05-2011, 09:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: It makes me wanna shove your face into a bucket of squirming worms until your legs stop kicking, but I think its probably my own way of saying I like it. Take that with a grain of salt and call me in the morning.

Thanks Ann, yes I thought you would, coz it was tech and that. I wouldn't have been offended if you said that. I would have taken that as a yes.
Aussie is posting spam.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I believe that video was a part of Alex's therapy in A Clockwork Orange.
(09-12-2011, 06:05 PM)sally Wrote: I believe that video was a part of Alex's therapy in A Clockwork Orange.

Probably thought of it when getting drilled in the dentist chair.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-12-2011, 01:10 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Aussie is posting spam.

Wha? Ignore

You know what Dick? I would go and see that puppet show of Status Quo if they were real and came to my town or even my country. Also, I bet you can't sing like them so there!102