Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MTV VMAs 2011
(09-10-2011, 11:38 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 01:21 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: hah ya know Dick I know I am on ignore and all that, but not every thread has to be turned into the OP and Dick show.

It's because Dick is a legend in his own mind, and believes the world revolves around his big fat mousy head. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

BTW, where is the "ignore" button? I'd like to ignore a few....

Seriously...you have 122 posts and already want to ignore people?? What a Twat

(09-10-2011, 01:40 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Seriously...you have 122 posts and already want to ignore people?? What a Twat

That all you got? Next time, soak your joint in tequila, you'll be much more creative.

(09-10-2011, 02:46 PM)cannongal Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 01:40 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Seriously...you have 122 posts and already want to ignore people?? What a Twat

That all you got? Next time, soak your joint in tequila, you'll be much more creative.

Still waiting for you to be creative...1 month and 124 posts later and you're boring as fuck, and, you want to ignore people all ready. You're a big fucking Twat
Go away and let the grownups play.

i would never ignore anyone in Mock. who knows what fun i could miss? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Me either, but that won't stop me from ignoring them.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-10-2011, 03:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Me either, but that won't stop me from ignoring them.

true...i should have said i don't put anyone on ignore Ignore but i do ignore dumb shit. Smiley_emoticons_fies

being ignored in Mock is the kiss of death.

Why am I the only one posting?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-10-2011, 03:05 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Still waiting for you to be creative...1 month and 124 posts later and you're boring as fuck, and, you want to ignore people all ready. You're a big fucking Twat

[Image: th_Tequila.jpg] [Image: cloning_marijuana_buds.jpg]

Shit, FAHQTOO, I was hoping you felt like getting really "creative" today. I was gonna pack a goody bag and invite myself over. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(09-10-2011, 03:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 03:05 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

[Image: th_Tequila.jpg] [Image: cloning_marijuana_buds.jpg]

Shit, FAHQTOO, I was hoping you felt like getting really "creative" today. I was gonna pack a goody bag and invite myself over. Smiley_emoticons_wink

It's a little too early to be creative just yet...and since I'm watching my new g-baby for the first time tonight, I'll be holding off any creativeness until tomorrow.

(09-10-2011, 03:41 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: It's a little too early to be creative just yet...and since I'm watching my new g-baby for the first time tonight, I'll be holding off any creativeness until tomorrow.

Sounds even more fun. I love newborns, bet the g-baby is a doll.

Oh well. I've got to clean my house anyway, but looking forward to getting the creative juices flowing at a pot luck with some friends tomorrow afternoon. Just printed out the buffalo wings recipe from the other thread and gonna give it a shot.

The ignore feature is no longer an option.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-10-2011, 03:05 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Still waiting for you to be creative...1 month and 124 posts later and you're boring as fuck, and, you want to ignore people all ready. You're a big fucking Twat

I never claimed to be creative, YOU however, are repetitive, which makes me think you're in the beginning stages of Dementia. You should see your doctor about that.
I have all of you on ignore.

Jesus Christ, I have never read anything so messed up, like any of you know how to have fun?

cannonball bitch is on double ignore. Holy shit I can't believe that Mock actually allowed this cottage cheese thighed idiot in here.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-10-2011, 04:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I have all of you on ignore.

Jesus Christ, I have never read anything so messed up, like any of you know how to have fun?

cannonball bitch is on double ignore. Holy shit I can't believe that Mock actually allowed this cottage cheese thighed idiot in here.

Hey now. I think getting a little buzz on and pot-lucking with good friends is fun. Spending time with newborn family members is fun. I think playing music on the weekends, like I believe you do, sounds fun. So, what's your idea of fun Dick?
I like to make people feel good about themselves.

John Adams

(09-10-2011, 07:37 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 01:23 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD, here's the thing, alot of people have babies, but not everyone carries on with all that nonsense, it's demeaning, to the foetus (fetus) or something. it's not right.

I agree about the nonsense. I just couldn't resist posting the pics. Smiley_emoticons_wink When those photos appeared in my "news" block yesterday morning, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. News?

ooohhh I don't mean you hah I mean HERRRR!!! her publicity people set that shot up. Or she knew paps would be there. I mean come on!
(09-10-2011, 05:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I like to make people feel good about themselves.

It shows. Just being underneath you in this thread is making me feel all warm and tingly. The legend continues. Cheers

(09-10-2011, 11:38 AM)cannongal Wrote: BTW, where is the "ignore" button? I'd like to ignore a few....

I went like this. The ignore button is.......then I couldn't find it. It used to be around about where the warn button was. Dick said he has used it on me.
(09-10-2011, 06:05 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 07:37 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 01:23 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: HoTD, here's the thing, alot of people have babies, but not everyone carries on with all that nonsense, it's demeaning, to the foetus (fetus) or something. it's not right.

I agree about the nonsense. I just couldn't resist posting the pics. Smiley_emoticons_wink When those photos appeared in my "news" block yesterday morning, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. News?

ooohhh I don't mean you hah I mean HERRRR!!! her publicity people set that shot up. Or she knew paps would be there. I mean come on!

Exactly. How convenient......All made up on the beach, with the belly chain over the much-celebrated bump. I think almost all of the paparazzi photos these days are pre-arranged by the stars themselves (except when the rags publish cellulite and "no make-up" shots). I know Beyonce and Jay-Z are richer than fuck, but I still can't see why anyone would want to be famous. Way too much attention and pressure. Narcissism can really pay off, I guess.

Beyonce luurrrrves being a 'star'. On and on and on. *yawn*. yet that was a set up. Where's the towel? And all the beach stuff you take to the beach? Nah.