Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
911 Anniversary Terrorist Threat
(09-11-2011, 03:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Credible Threat or mis direction?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/1...4430.shtml

It is a bullshit story. I read about it yesterday, as a matter of fact, only with smaller headlines. I check the casualties of our two wars every day and check the news for Afghanistan at the same time.

It wasn't a big deal story until nothing else happened and now, all of a sudden, it is a huge act of terrorism. They have been having car/truck/bus bombs every few days for about two months.

I was digusted Fox News had it on their front page and that all major networks also made a huge show of it. The media is the Devil.

I can't find the original now, but this byline shows the story is at least 23 hours old: http://www.centredaily.com/2011/09/10/29...fghan.html The original story was two short paragraphs and way less dramatic. They killed two Afghan guards and messed up the gates to the outpost but there were no other attacks following. Here's another byline time stamp: 77 Americans wounded in Afghan truck bombing

Posted: Sep 10, 2011 11:42 AM EDT

Our herd isn't the smartest herd....
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Poor cracker, it must really hurt your balls to have a leg on both sides of the fence.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-11-2011, 05:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Poor cracker, it must really hurt your balls to have a leg on both sides of the fence.

I know who the enemy is. I am very clear about that. You only have a general idea.

I don't hate all Muslims because I'm not a raging nutfuck Christian. I only dislike the ones who declared jihad on us. The rest of them are just smelly peoples who live in the desert without airconditioning and eat goats and sheep. I feel badly for most of them because it is fucking hot and dusty over there. Have the beach but no ocean. That must suck.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
kORAN = Jihad

Try and get your shit together.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams