Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Daddy of the year award!
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - A man is facing multiple child abuse charges after police say he was intoxicated and driving around southwest Charlotte with three children inside his vehicle.

The traffic stop occurred around 6:47 p.m. in the 12800 block of S. Tryon Street.

The police report said the driver, 33-year-old Timothy Leon Johnson, was impaired by marijuana.

A 6-year-old boy, a 6-year-old girl, and a 14-year-old boy were in the back of the vehicle.

Cops searched the vehicle and found two marijuana roaches, one marijuana blunt, and an ash tray which contained tobacco and blunt wrappers.

Johnson was charged with three misdemeanor counts of child abuse, possession of marijuana, and driving while impaired. He was booked at the Mecklenburg County Jail and received a $4,500 secured bond.

Tiffany Nicole Wade, 25, was charged with possession of marijuana and released on a written promise to appear in court.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/15402410/man-h...ids-in-car

A guy was driving around stoned and got picked up but his kids weren't harmed?

I'm sorry, in the scheme of things, that doesn't make me think "whoaaaa, horrible parent". There are too many examples of far worse parents out there.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-08-2011, 12:42 AM)username Wrote: A guy was driving around stoned and got picked up but his kids weren't harmed?

I'm sorry, in the scheme of things, that doesn't make me think "whoaaaa, horrible parent".

I'm with you. Today's parents need a little something to get through the day. It's tough out there. Ma and Pa need a little "Me" time.

DUI with kids but no injury . . . no kid harm, no kid foul.

When kid brains get splattered, different story . . .

Mommy or Daddy a little buzzed but they didn't cause the accident: No kid harm or kid foul.

Americans are too obsessed with impaired driving.

It's getting like airport security.

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this shit.
I didn't click on the article so I don't know if they tested him for the amount of pot in his system. If the guy had taken a hit or two, I wouldn't necessarily consider him impaired. If he was high as a kite, he's an asshole and he deserves what he got.

I just don't think pot is more evil than alcohol.

Haha, I just clicked on the article. He looks pretty damn wasted. Okay, he's an asshole.
Commando Cunt Queen
Did he buy it off the 14 yr old?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
He looks totally BAKED in that pic. LOL

Drugs or alcohol and driving your kids around = stupid. Don't do it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: 15402410_BG1.jpg]
Wasted...

Oh my gods, he's black.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]