Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
Which FB site are you looking at? I've been checking the one that appears to be run by the FB Nazi - https://www.facebook.com/find.aliayah?sk=wall.

I just spent a few minutes trying to figure out what one of the hillbillies on there was trying to say. Still not sure but I don't think it was important.
here's the local rumor mill Nina:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-Coun...l&filter=1

Jez, i made you a member. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Thanks LC
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

well here's a new steaming pile of poo-poo [Image: bullshit.gif]

Aliayah's aunt, Sherry Prunty, said the girl's mother is eight months pregnant with twins, distraught and asking for privacy.

Welcome HopeD and Jez!

While the rumor mill is getting sorted out and we will hopefully learn soon whether or not the local LE found anything, I want to post a few things to ponder.

LC, I think some of this should be documented, before they pull the FB pages. I have copies of some of the info and photos on my own computer.

First off, LL is 29 years old, she already has 5 children including Aliayah, a daughters 11 and 9, sons aged about 5 years and a baby just 9 months. She is about to give birth to twins.

The three girls and the baby all have the Lunsford last name, even though RKL is not the biological father of Aliayah. The 5 year old boy's last name different. (I have that info if anybody wants it).

While this whole case is very disturbing, I just hope that posting some of this info will help prevent the worst from happening to the other children in this household.

Please take a minute to study the background of LL's 9-year old daughter's FB profile picture:

PHOTO OF MINOR CHILD DELETED. LC

Then look at the "aunt's" profile picture, it was taken in the same room. How many people are really living in that house??
[Image: 282608_183066968422794_100001584773761_4...9609_n.jpg]

Not only is the 9 year old's picture inappropriate, it shows the disgusting living conditions these children are being raised in. Damn it, if you have enough money to have internet access, you should be able to afford some cleaning supplies and a few cans of paint.

ok rant over...Signs_173

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN HERE AT ALL KNOWS I DO NOT ALLOW NAMES AND PHOTOS OF MINOR CHILDREN, UNLESS THEY ARE THE VICTIM.

PLEASE READ CRIME FORUM RULES.

http://mockforums.net/thread-4781.html

Sorry, LC! But I see you still got my point across, without posting the picture of a minor. I thought of editing the picture to hide her image, but I don't know how to do it on this computer.
i REALLY dislike second-guessing the police or FBI. but they just yesterday moved the family out and declared house a crime scene?? the house was a crime scene the moment the child was reported missing. this is actually stunning to me. all kinds of evidence could have been destroyed, washed, tamperd, etc. etc. this is very worrisome in terms of any trial in the future. forensics would be useless.

WBOY photo
[Image: LewCoMissingGirlCrimeSceneHouse1.jpg]

[Image: 010-9.jpg]

pond near home being drained. from facebook.

[Image: 303218_269686946395209_268833683147202_9...7250_n.jpg]

[Image: 546521_2.jpg]

(09-28-2011, 03:13 PM)Nina Wrote: Which FB site are you looking at? I've been checking the one that appears to be run by the FB Nazi - https://www.facebook.com/find.aliayah?sk=wall.

I just spent a few minutes trying to figure out what one of the hillbillies on there was trying to say. Still not sure but I don't think it was important.

You will find white trash and dumbasses in every state and around the world. I am a proud West Virginian. If you want to point to one dipshit as a "hillbilly", please do. I'm happy this forum is "no holds barred" and you can keep being assholes if you want, but I'm offended every time one of you stereotype ALL of West Virginia. You will not find better people anywhere and we are the most beautiful state in the nation. I'm not asking to be coddled, but if you keep it up, then expect a "you are a fucking asshole" from me every time you do it. I'd rather focus on the case. AND, I hope you will give me the chance to show you what most West Virginians are like.

Happy Day and good morning to you all!!!! Please let this be the day Miss Aliayah is found SAFE!!!
(09-28-2011, 03:54 PM)Harvest Moon Wrote: ...LC, I think some of this should be documented, before they pull the FB pages. I have copies of some of the info and photos on my own computer.

...I just hope that posting some of this info will help prevent the worst from happening to the other children in this household.

Please take a minute to study the background of LL's 9-year old daughter's FB profile picture: ...

Not only is the 9 year old's picture inappropriate, it shows the disgusting living conditions these children are being raised in. Damn it, if you have enough money to have internet access, you should be able to afford some cleaning supplies and a few cans of paint. ...

I really do hope you can figure out how to edit the photo of the sister... and I am really glad you are saving whatever you can find on FB, etc. before it gets taken down.
On Lewis County Rumor Mill FB.... Donna Evans McCue's father was married to Lena Lunsford's mother (the one in the initial video). This lady is PISSED. She can't stand the whole family. Here's what she said last night.....

"Donna What's "JQ"?... B/c I saw a site on here last night, I think it was "Scared Monkeys"... In their "digging", they found an obituary & posted it, linking it to Lena b/c her name was listed as a daughter. That obituary was of MY father. LENA was NOT his daughter, nor were her kids HIS grandkids. He couldn't even stand her! That obituary was dictated by Lena's mother, and written out of spite & she intentionally listed her kids as my father's b/c that's how big of an ARSE she is. They were ALL STEP relation to him. I was FURIOUS when I saw this posted. To post an OBITUARY is just down right inhumane, juvenile & totally uncalled for. Even if she WERE his daughter, that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with any of this!! It has nothing to do with Keith Lunsford or Aliayah. If this is the best we can do, let's just go find obituaries of ANYBODY & EVERYBODY that ever knew her & post them!! That makes just as much sense!!That is MY FATHER'S obituary that was posted, (NOT Lena's) which specifically lists MY name, my BROTHER'S & his wife's name and all of OUR CHILDREN, none of which have ANYTHING to do with this mess!"

Hope
i don't know what that has to do with forwarding the case of this missing girl. just backwoods feudin'.

[Image: 44713.jpg]

stepfather

[Image: RalphKeithLunsford.jpg]

POS muthafucka
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I am trying not to take it personally... people who haven't experienced Wild Wonderful WV and her people really believe that crap though. Annnnnnnyway.... looks like you guys are following the FB Lewis County Rumor Mill and the other two pages. If you need links, let me know. I follow them all day. I've considered going to Weston, but I have my daughter and she's underage. Did anyone else see the post by a lady who went to deliver some water, etc. and how she says she was treated by the four ladies "in charge" of the supplies??!! WOW!!! See what a little bit of power does to rude people!!! The lady is over it, just needed to vent but I'm sure this will deter other folks from stopping by. Until there's bigger stuff to talk about, sorry if I put up crap like this!!!

here goes:
by Miranda
I just wanted to share my experience about going to the search site for little Aliayah...
I haven't been able to get her off my mind and today I got off work early and decided that I was going to go up and help search for her. On the way out of work, I decided to go and get some water to take up to the volunteers.
Before I got to the search site, I heard that my step-sister and her husband had bee.n yelled out while going up there to take some donated items (over $100 worth of stuff) and that it had upset them so much that they were not going to come back and would not be donating any more items.... I took my water up and while I couldn't help search because the search party was not going out to late and I have to work tomorrow-everything was fine. As I was leaving I asked some women at the gate what else I could donate because I worked at Kroger and suddenly they were all screaming and bad mouthing Kroger and telling me not to mention Kroger because it was a bad word word. I stood there, stunned, because all I had done was asked "what else can I do?" and they continued that Kroger and Wal-Mart had not donated anything and nobody was happy with them and everyone was going to boycott them. I had talke to my dad today and he said that Kroger was donating over $100 worth of items to the search effort and I as going to talk to my boss tomorrow to see about donating more, so I asked them if they were sure and repeated what I had heard. They continued bad mouth Kroger and never did tell me what else I could bring. So, to make a long story short, I am NOT happy. I wanted to help this little girl and help the people who were putting in their time for this little girl and because of them-I don't know if I will ever set foot back up there. You don't look a gift horse in the mouth-you just take what is being offered. I guess they didn't realize I worked in management at Kroger and probably could have got a lot donated to them, but by bad mouthing my place of employment, I don't know if I want to go through with the effort. I know that they don't speak for the group, but they are the first and last people you see when you go up there (it's four females and I don't know all their names and I'm not putting them on here anyway) and I think they church and the police and the people setting up the search parties should look into getting more accomadating people to be their "spokesman". This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth and all I wanted to do was help out the effort to find this beautiful baby girl. Thanks guys for making those efforts seem like nothing."
(09-29-2011, 08:29 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Hope
i don't know what that has to do with forwarding the case of this missing girl. just backwoods feudin'.

[Image: 44713.jpg]

I can keep that kind of thing to myself if you want, but I just found it interesting at showing the dynamic of the situation. Shows that woman's opinion of the grandmother. I found it relevant.
I don't see how shitslinging gossip is any more helpful than marathon pontificating posts served up as "recap".
Jesus Christ! I joined this because it appeared you guys WERE going over all the rumors and not just "facts". I'll just keep an eye on the Rumor Mill.
(09-25-2011, 05:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Oh no, the info about mom makes me even more nervous.

A happier pic of Aliayah, but still really old.

[Image: Aliayah.jpg]

If you look at a larger version of this picture, it looks like the poor child has a black eye.