Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, Sonny, what did you name the baby?
That makes two.
I'll tell ya. Demi Levato dated a Jonas (the cute one) hello? That makes her and her show famous thanks to Sonny. We have alot to thank Sonny for, i know the theme song and everything too.
You know waaaay too much about teen pop-culture.

Focus on The Dog Whisperer.

[Image: behead-insult-crackers_tiny.jpg?1218099651]

(09-30-2011, 06:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 12:30 AM)Cracker Wrote: he just sent me a nasty PM.

Please contact me. Thanks!

Oops. On my way to the principal's office right now...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(09-30-2011, 06:32 PM)Cracker Wrote: Oops. On my way to the principal's office right now...

hah

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Cracker loves poking tards. I think that is why God put them on this earth.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Where is Sonny?

Defending his "castle"?
(09-30-2011, 06:43 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Where is Sonny?

Defending his "castle"?

Or his "queen."

I wonder why he is so hung up on black penis'. He talks about them A LOT.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hi guys, girls, homosexuals, hermaphrodites, transvestites. Oh I forgot one other kind, hi Duchess! I missed everyone of you little skid queers while I was working.. Hi!
(09-30-2011, 07:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wonder why he is so hung up on black penis'. He talks about them A LOT.

The woman he's with constantly reminds him that's her preference?

He's lacking length and girth?

(09-30-2011, 07:50 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Hi guys, girls, homosexuals, hermaphrodites, transvestites. Oh I forgot one other kind, hi Duchess! I missed everyone of you little skid queers while I was working.. Hi!

I don't think you really work.

The strange part is that we work (as professionals, not the same "professional" as your baby mama, though) so your words don't sting.

Sorry. I probably would stay away from bragging about jobs, money, education, belongings, etc. with us. You are going to have to stick with "black penis" because that's the only thing you want that we don't have...
(09-30-2011, 07:50 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Hi guys, girls, homosexuals, hermaphrodites, transvestites. Oh I forgot one other kind, hi Duchess! I missed everyone of you little skid queers while I was working.. Hi!

Hi person that everyone hates. How was your day? I have no clue how fucked up you are and jumped on the bandwagon because it was going south so with that said..........how fucked up are you really show me the money bitch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
How's Maytee doing, Sonny?
(09-30-2011, 07:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: and jumped on the bandwagon

They don't have bandwagons there, Maggot, they pull trains instead. Last one out gets the baby...
(09-30-2011, 07:59 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 07:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: and jumped on the bandwagon

They don't have bandwagons there, Maggot, they pull trains instead. Last one out gets the baby...

Huh? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch..........what has this asshole done? Just curious.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
He got a little too big for his britches. Not black penis big, tho...
Do they make boyjamajeans? I bet he has a drawer full of them if they do. And it's probably the same drawer as his wank socks. He's a dirty little bitch.