Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, Sonny, what did you name the baby?
I think you should be sweet and name her after the people who actually feed her: Charity WIC Whateverhermom'slastnameisbecauseyouarewhitetrashandnotmarried.

Or maybe after the people who paid for her to be born: Charity Medicaid Babymamalastnamesoyouaren'tonbirthcertificateandonthehookforchildsupport.

What do you think?

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I will guess a lovely stripper name like Candy or Destiny - babymama last name.
I'm guessing he doesn't know who/what the fuck you're talking about.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm guessing he does because he just sent me a nasty PM.

Suck your own tiny cock, Sonny. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
It is SO unfair how you get all the cool PMs.
(09-30-2011, 01:12 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: It is SO unfair how you get all the cool PMs.

He said to fuck everything I stand for then called me a nigger. It just didn't make good sense. The funny thing about the n word, it doesn't have the same effect on white people. It just made me giggle. hah

Does it piss people off that I think they should pay for their own shit? I pay for my stuff. I expect others to pay for their own stuff.

Men can dish it out but they can't take it. I guess that's why they are usually tops...

Although Sonny might be a bottom, didn't get a chance to ask.

How would I describe Mock to others? Well, it's a place of love and goodwill, full of joy and excitement for the accomplishment of others.
I am sure when it was born he was standing there proudly, lifting it up in the air with the words "It's a Sony!"

If I would be him I might call it Samsung. I bet it would impress the neighbours. "Look, there they come, Sonny and Samsung. Don't they look utterly receptive or what?!"
boom boom!
(09-30-2011, 12:30 AM)Cracker Wrote: he just sent me a nasty PM.

Please contact me. Thanks!

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-30-2011, 06:10 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 12:30 AM)Cracker Wrote: he just sent me a nasty PM.

Please contact me. Thanks!

Uh-oh, could be trouble. Bottom1

Commando Cunt Queen
Ya cracker shouldn't be a tattletale she,he ,it should be in trouble for being a pussy.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(09-30-2011, 11:12 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya cracker shouldn't be a tattletale she,he ,it should be in trouble for being a pussy.

I think Sonny's the pussy. Why send Cracker a pm when you can just call her a nigger in the open forum?

If somebody sends me a nasty pm, I'm cutting and pasting the whole fucking thing in the forum. I believe in the principle of sharing with the whole class. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-30-2011, 11:23 AM)username Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 11:12 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Ya cracker shouldn't be a tattletale she,he ,it should be in trouble for being a pussy.

I think Sonny's the pussy. Why send Cracker a pm when you can just call her a nigger in the open forum?

If somebody sends me a nasty pm, I'm cutting and pasting the whole fucking thing in the forum. I believe in the principle of sharing with the whole class. Smiley_emoticons_smile

stop begging, I'm sure one day you will actually get to be a good enough mocker that someone will send you a nasty PM.

How pathetic.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It's not fair.
Commando Cunt Queen
I like Chastity. A cool name for a nun.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-30-2011, 12:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I like Chastity. A cool name for a nun.

Worked out real good for Cher . . . and Sonny, too.

You guys need to show some respect. There is a show named after Sonny and it stars Demi Levato. There is no way Demi would be on that show if it weren't for Sonny with a chance. I can't wait for his new show iSonny.
(09-30-2011, 01:37 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: There is no way Demi would be on that show if it weren't for Sonny with a chance.

And every morning I enjoy my espresso in a demitasse.

Sunny or not.

I have no idea what Aussie is talking about.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]