Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ADUB'S POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT

Apparently Adub isn't getting enough attention in Mock. She's crying out to be noticed. Give her all she can handle (and then some), Mockers. Hopefully she'll give us something to mock in return.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Where is that bitch Adub? Come out, come out, where ever you are. The_Villagers
I have some positive reinforcement for Ms. Adub.

-She is efficient; she can mock several posters in a one-sentence reply with her back turned.
-She has good taste in music.
-She is (occasionally) interesting in a disturbing Dark Shadows kinda way.

I sense that Adub absolutely loves those of us who joke around lightly and chat; she really wants to join in - so she'll flip over this post.

Adub rocks!!! [Image: party0007.gif]
(12-12-2012, 03:49 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: -She is (occasionally) interesting in a disturbing Dark Shadows kinda way.

I've said it before but I'll say it again, Adub is Mock's emo.

She needs to drink more.
Kinda figured Adub was out leading a Zimmerman protest march or something.

But, those seem to have dwindled. So... 45

I miss the testy bitch (and should probably check myself in to Honest Therapy).
adub adub adub adub adub adub adub said the monkey to the chimp.....
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-02-2013, 12:43 PM)Maggot Wrote: adub adub adub adub adub adub adub said the monkey to the chimp.....

She won't even give up the meaning behind her username.

LC guessed that it was a play on "Buddah". Maybe.

I think Adub is a full on stoner and she's always got smoking a dub on the mind.

Or, she's likes to rub. A dub dub...

The mystery lives on...
Maybe she was hit by a foul ball.

[Image: ku-xlarge-13.gif]
I ducked.
She's a member I'd like to meet IRL.
I like Adub, for some crazy reason.
(08-06-2013, 10:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: I like Adub, for some crazy reason.

Ditto ^
(08-06-2013, 10:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 10:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: I like Adub, for some crazy reason.

Ditto ^

She's got a way about her.

Interesting effin' smart-ass.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Adub. Mini xmas tree

P.s. pull your head out and drop in when you get a minute, would ya?

Hi Adub! How's dem babies?
(09-08-2015, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hi Adub! How's dem babies?

Lexi is going to be a year old in a week. We are having a My Little Pony birthday and I just got her an adorable pair of moccasins. Hard to wrap my mind around the fact that she is my baby. I have had her since 3 weeks old. I am working on the adoption process seeing as neither of her parents seem to give a shit.

Me and Gavi are still thick as thieves. I am going to adopt him as well. That seems to be the Social Services way. Which leaves me jumping thru hoops to qualify. Fuck them, they are mine.
(09-08-2015, 06:38 PM)Adub Wrote: Lexi is going to be a year old in a week. We are having a My Little Pony birthday and I just got her an adorable pair of moccasins. Hard to wrap my mind around the fact that she is my baby. I have had her since 3 weeks old. I am working on the adoption process seeing as neither of her parents seem to give a shit.

Me and Gavi are still thick as thieves. I am going to adopt him as well. That seems to be the Social Services way. Which leaves me jumping thru hoops to qualify. Fuck them, they are mine.

Your love for them is palpable. All children should be so lucky to be loved like that. Did you ever imagine you would have babies at this stage of your life? I wish you nothing but the best, Adub, good luck with the adoption process. Smiley_emoticons_smile