Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lisa Irwin 10 Mos. missing. MO
(05-22-2012, 03:59 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Poem: And, how the heck could they get the uber expensive lawyer to cover it all up even more for them?

because taco saw this was going to be big TV appearance time. he's a media whore. high-profile cases generate more high profile "work". his last high profile case is doing life for murdering her hubby and chopping him up and throwing the parts in the Chesapeake in suitcases. hah

------------------------------------

Lisa: Lady Cop:
They can't make them interview separately with the police?

'they' can't MAKE any American citizen do anything self-incriminating. speak, take a poly, nothing. you have the right to remain silent. always.

i don't believe the middle-of-the-night diapered baby story.

Good thing I havent been arrested yet! That remaining silent part would be hard for me. I have a few get out of jail cards from friends who are cops in a few different cities in FL tho Smiley_emoticons_smile

I was thinking the middle of the night baby story was purposely done to obtain a witness?

I do know if my child was missing I would do whatever I was asked by the ones that are in charged of finding my child providing I was able...I would be out of my mind.

Lisa
For no reason at all, I thought about Lisa Irwin this morning and how many of LC's other missing/murdered children threads remain unresolved (no news in months).

Made me sad.

I also just realized I never got to say goodbye to LisaWL7TR. Not sure what got you banned but I never knew or liked you anyway. 105
Well it's been one year today since baby Lisa went 'missing', doesn't seems though anyone is any closer to ever finding Lisa or what happened to her. Poor precious baby, I hate knowing another one has disappeared from the face of the earth, innocent babies deserve to live their lives, damn scum parents!

The Irwin family home on North Lister in Kansas City, Mo., looks deceptively normal. The father leaves every morning to go to work while the mother stays at home to care for the couple's two young boys. In the afternoon, neighborhood kids can be seen playing in the yard.

But inside the house is a little girl's room that has been virtually untouched for a year. The room belongs to baby Lisa Irwin who vanished from her crib, seemingly without a trace exactly a year ago on Wednesday.

"They've got Lisa's room intact," Irwin family attorney John Picerno told ABCNews.com, referring to Lisa's parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin. "They still try to honor her. They still believe that she is alive. They buy clothes that will fit her when she comes home. They try to buy gifts for her to celebrate the various holidays as the holidays pass."

Lisa disappeared the night of Oct. 3, 2011 from her home and the family has maintained from the beginning that the girl was abducted from her bedroom inside the home while her father was at work and her mother and brothers were asleep in another room.

There is more at the link and a video of Debbie the Drunk and her no balls husband!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-li...d=17375065
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Almost two years have passed since her daughter, 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, disappeared from her home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue in Kansas City. The child’s father, Jeremy Irwin, returned home from a late shift Oct. 4, 2011, and found the front door open, several lights on and Bradley asleep. Lisa’s crib was empty.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2013/10/01/452...rylink=cpy

Almost 2 years since Lisa disappeared. Debbie is still lying and Jeremy isn't saying anything.

I believe Deb is going to get away with killing their daughter. No body=no arrest in most of these cases.
I hate the thought of dumbass people getting it over law enforcement, especially in the case of a child probably murdered by the mother.

The case of little Kiesha here in Australia, her mother and partner thought that she would get away with it. They really thought that they got away with murder and they nearly did, if she hadn't confessed to an undercover officer.

Also, why was that other poster in this thread banned? Just curious? It wasn't that Ghosts of Eh again was it?
(10-03-2013, 06:37 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Also, why was that other poster in this thread banned? Just curious?

...because it was a Member pretending to be someone else. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Deb and Jeremy are holding a vigil for Lisa tomorrow. There is still a $100,000. reward for information leading to Lisa. That's life changing money, if anyone outside of Deb and Jeremy knew what happened I believe that this case would have been solved a long time ago.

read more
Thanks for the update, Cheyne.

[Image: Image-Updated-Lisa-Irwin-photo---age-pro...-years.jpg]

^ The age-progressed image of Lisa at 3 years old is interesting.

I think the poor baby died the day or night that Deborah Bradley got her drunk on and the only things stolen from the house were the baby and all of the cell phones. 78

IMO, the neighbor lady, Samantha (who was partying on the front porch with Bradley that night) probably knows more than she's saying. Never bought the story that although she never saw Lisa, she knew sick Lisa was there and alive because her 4 year-old said that she saw Debbie with the baby that night.

I hope that Bradley doesn't get away with killing her daughter, if that's what happened (I think she knows what happened to Lisa and was probably responsible).

There were enough people around that day/night, including Jeremy's 2 little boys, that people might start talking with the passage of time. This may be one that's solvable once it goes cold and gets revisited (or the body is discovered). Fingers crossed.
I saw that there were new clues in case of missing Lisa as reported by Fox News, Meygan (sic) Kelly. I was unable to watch the video due to a messed up Flash Player. Couldn't find anything else re recent findings so might be old news reworded to bring case back to life. Could someone try to find video to see what "new clues" have come to light (apparently found in house).
(01-02-2015, 05:10 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: I saw that there were new clues in case of missing Lisa as reported by Fox News, Meygan (sic) Kelly. I was unable to watch the video due to a messed up Flash Player. Couldn't find anything else re recent findings so might be old news reworded to bring case back to life. Could someone try to find video to see what "new clues" have come to light (apparently found in house).

Here it is...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/12/29/do...iday-9p-et
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This is another case that haunts me late at night...this case will eventually be solved. I believe it in my gut.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
FYI, this case re Lisa Irwin, Kansas City, will be featured on new series. People Investigates, etc.....on Discovery ID Channel, 9:00 p.m. Central time...check your local listings.....it has been a long time since anything came out on this case so don't know if there will be any new info.....that would be tonight, 14 Nov.
Thanks, blueberry. I still think and wonder about what happened to little Lisa from time to time and hope LE will be able to get what they need to hold the right people(s) responsible.