Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DO YOU? ~ HAVE YOU?
Its your gift, u unwrap it.

Hey that's my line & the reason I wear pretty lingerie. 116
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Works both ways love we can unwrap each other.
Never touched weed.

I did swim naked a couple of times in college.

I used to be a champion drinker in my youth, a glass of wine or a gay cocktail is enough for me now.

I've had a couple of one night stands whilst on holiday.

Never had my heart broken all previous relationships ended by mutual consent.

I have a thing about waking up during surgery and being eaten alive by animals.

I used to sleepwalk sometimes as a kid haven't done it for many years since.

I can have a bit of a temper but I try not to let it get the better of me.

There are about ten people that know my cellphone and landline number none of whom are members here.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Smoke a little weed?.....I smoke a 'little' bout 3xs a day.

Gone skinny dipping?...In Jamaica mon...and everyday in the bathtub.

Spent the night on the bathroom floor because you drank too much?...Once, and my mascara ended up on my forehead in a beautiful, lightning streak kind of design.

Had a one night stand?...2...well, if you can count the one who had whiskey dick, and couldn't get it up. Maybe just 1 1/2.

Had your heart broken?...Once

Any phobias?...Bats...don't even get me started on that one!!

Do you have a temper?...Sometimes...Usually brought on by the hopelessly stupid people in my life.

What's your phone number?...867-5309
I know I'm just a 57 yr old married chick however...this looked fun...

Smoke a little weed? YES (and maybe still do)

Gone skinny dipping? (damn, no, just never had the opportunity)

Spent the night on the bathroom floor because you drank too much? (more than once, less than fingers on one hand)

Had a one night stand? (yes, and had a few one day stands too)

Had your heart broken? yes but most was when i thought my husb might be leaving me...truth to tell, got on my knees and begged and we're still together 36 yrs...

Any phobias? rats, sharks and any reptile

Do you have a temper? slow to burn but then Notworthylook out

What's your phone number?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Smoke a little weed? YEP

Gone skinny dipping? Hell Yah Plenty

Spent the night on the bathroom floor because you drank too much? NO, I am not a drinker.

Had a one night stand? YEP YEP YEP

Had your heart broken? Twice

Any phobias? Yes, Spiders, Snakes, Roaches

Do you have a temper? HELL YAH! I told you I was A.D.H.D. DAMN! When are you people going to get it? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin I have calmed down quite a bit now that I have a child to raise.

What's your phone number? 9112736516
Just another old lady here, but this brings back some memories!

Smoke a little weed? Yes and still do occasionally

Gone skinny dipping? Many, many times.

Spent the night on the bathroom floor because you drank too much? Too many times.

Had a one night stand? yes

Had your heart broken? ouch, had a few brutal ones.

Any phobias? Heights

Have you ever sleepwalked? Don't remember, had too much to drink

Do you have a temper? Yes

What's your phone number? <==I used invisible ink
(10-09-2011, 06:56 AM)White Pud Wrote: I can have a bit of a temper but I try not to let it get the better of me.

A BIT???? hah
Bunch of damn potheads.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Smoke a little weed? I have but currently do not partake.

Gone skinny dipping? Yes and it was fun!

Spent the night on the bathroom floor because you drank too much? Yes. It's amazing how good the cold tile reels on your face when you are done puking.

Had a one night stand? Yes.

Had your heart broken? Yes, a few times.

Any phobias? Not really. But I don't like spiders or snakes too much. Or any bug really.

Do you have a temper? It takes me awhile but once I get pissed, it's on.

What's your phone number? 1-800-getreal. LOL

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-10-2011, 10:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Yes. It's amazing how good the cold tile reels on your face when you are done puking.

hah You ain't kiddin'.

Several years ago I got shitfaced & needed to be cold, it was the dead of winter & I got in the back seat of my car & crashed, I'm so lucky I didn't die from hypothermia.

She said, "I don't like spiders and snakes
And that ain't what it takes to love me
You fool, you fool
I don't like spiders and snakes
And that ain't what it takes to love me
Like I want to be loved by you"

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3Smiley_emoticons_hurra3Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-10-2011, 10:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-10-2011, 10:45 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Yes. It's amazing how good the cold tile reels on your face when you are done puking.

hah You ain't kiddin'.

Several years ago I got shitfaced & needed to be cold, it was the dead of winter & I got in the back seat of my car & crashed, I'm so lucky I didn't die from hypothermia.

You were lucky your car had a back seat. and you didn't end up in the back seat of a pickup truck.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-10-2011, 11:11 AM)IMaDick Wrote: You were lucky your car had a back seat. and you didn't end up in the back seat of a pickup truck.

Why? I know old pickups didn't have a back seat but Cowboy's pickup has one. Is it called an extended cab? When I go haunting country antique shops I take one of the farm pickups, piece of shit that it is, runs great, looks like crap, it has a back seat.

(10-09-2011, 04:22 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(10-09-2011, 06:56 AM)White Pud Wrote: I can have a bit of a temper but I try not to let it get the better of me.

A BIT???? hah

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Smoke a little weed? Nope... I'm a Veteran.

Gone skinny dipping? Yep

Spent the night on the bathroom floor because you drank too much? Nope

Had a one night stand? Nope.

Had your heart broken? Yes :/

Any phobias? Belly buttons and feet

Have you ever sleepwalked? Yes

Do you have a temper? Yes

What's your phone number? 404-260-1318 Smiley_emoticons_smile
(10-08-2011, 05:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Smoke a little weed? Yes, briefly.

Gone skinny dipping? A couple of times.

Spent the night on the bathroom floor because you drank too much? Yes, unfortunately, but in my 20's.

Had a one night stand? Several, again 'back in the good 'ole days'. hah

Had your heart broken? Broken is strong. Shocked when I got dumped once would be a better way to put it.

Any phobias? Crashing in an airplane.

Do you have a temper? Used to be pretty bad when I was younger. I've become more patient with age.

What's your phone number?
I'm in the 952 area code.

Smoke a little weed? Haven't touched the stuff in over 20 years. it makes me paranoid!

Gone skinny dipping? Only in my own pool.

Spent the night on the bathroom floor because you drank too much? A few times, but it's been about 20 years or so.

Had a one night stand? Yes, but it's been about 30 years. Geez, I'm sounding real old!

Had your heart broken? No, but I have broke a few.

Any phobias? Rodents!!!

Have you ever sleepwalked? No

Do you have a temper? No

What's your phone number? 867-5309

(10-10-2011, 03:45 PM)kitty1 Wrote: Smoke a little weed? Haven't touched the stuff in over 20 years. it makes me paranoid!

I feel better knowing I'm not the only person here that feels this way! My husband is a chiefer. I just can't do it. I have a very intense experience with pot :/ I've never touched anything else because of it.