Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY YOU!

Is there anyone I can antagonize in here?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I guess me for a minute, but I'm not very sensitive about most things...

I wish Luke would pop in for a minute. I want to hear about his nude/drug/art/sunburn week. Then I would be mean to him.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-15-2011, 11:21 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Is there anyone I can antagonize in here?

You can do me if you like, as long as it doesn't involve hamsters, delusions or being unemployed and living in my parents basement.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I've never done any slamming to you with those subjects and I'd like to add England to the list as well.
(10-15-2011, 11:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I've never done any slamming to you with those subjects and I'd like to add England to the list as well.

Everyone else has already added england to the list of places where the delusional,unemployed,hamster molesting, basement dwellers live.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Go ahead and take a swing at me if you'd like. I just had a colonoscopy yesterday. There's gotta be some material there...
(10-15-2011, 11:42 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Go ahead and take a swing at me if you'd like. I just had a colonoscopy yesterday. There's gotta be some material there...

You probably could have gotten a reduced rate on that now that we have a sphincter cop in Mock.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-15-2011, 11:44 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 11:42 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Go ahead and take a swing at me if you'd like. I just had a colonoscopy yesterday. There's gotta be some material there...

You probably could have gotten a reduced rate on that now that we have a sphincter cop in Mock.

Yep, Sphincter Cop could've probably given me some useful tips.

My Doc was kinda prickish yesterday. He kept saying, "Quit squeezing your muscles so hard (anus)". Ah, Hello? Not many of us are used to probes heading into the sphincter...
Oh, and by the way, I applied a fresh coat of bleach prior to going...Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Just about the only place I have such a filthy mouth is online. I don't even think about it, it's magic, I get online and lose any & all filters I use in life.
(10-15-2011, 11:47 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My Doc was kinda prickish yesterday. He kept saying, "Quit squeezing your muscles so hard (anus)". Ah, Hello? Not many of us are used to probes heading into the sphincter...

I've never heard of anyone not being sedated for that procedure.

(10-15-2011, 11:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Just about the only place I have such a filthy mouth is online. I don't even think about it, it's magic, I get online and lose any & all filters I use in life.

Are you referencing something in particular with this or just a general statement?

I believe we like your naughty talk more than your filthy talk.Awink
(10-15-2011, 11:47 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Yep, Sphincter Cop could've probably given me some useful tips.

My Doc was kinda prickish yesterday. He kept saying, "Quit squeezing your muscles so hard (anus)". Ah, Hello? Not many of us are used to probes heading into the sphincter...

I've had a camera up my tradesman entrance before in hospital, the phrase "just try and relax" still haunts me to this day.

Just try and relax while you put the cold metal thing up my arse?

Fuck off.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-15-2011, 11:51 AM)Duchess Wrote: I've never heard of anyone not being sedated for that procedure.[/i][/size]

Nah, I know a few people who have had it done and it is generally a case of grinning and "baring" it.

I think they do give you something if they stick a camera down your throat though.
Did that bitch ignore me?

She must still be pissed that she didn't get invited to Bill's 65th birthday bash.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-15-2011, 11:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 11:47 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: My Doc was kinda prickish yesterday. He kept saying, "Quit squeezing your muscles so hard (anus)". Ah, Hello? Not many of us are used to probes heading into the sphincter...

I've never heard of anyone not being sedated for that procedure.

Cynical Ninja is right. No sedation. They said they were giving me something. I did have an IV, but, I was wide awake for it. Watching it on TV, actually.

I did enjoy the fact that my nurse was flirtatious while she was 'prepping' me. VERY touchy, feely. Maybe that was just to make me feel comfortable, I don't know.
(10-15-2011, 12:18 PM)Cracker Wrote: Did that bitch ignore me?

She must still be pissed that she didn't get invited to Bill's 65th birthday bash.

Am I the bitch you are referring to? 105

[Image: anal-probe.jpg]

(10-15-2011, 12:40 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I did enjoy the fact that my nurse was flirtatious while she was 'prepping' me. VERY touchy, feely. Maybe that was just to make me feel comfortable, I don't know.

Happy Ending?
[Image: WiiSuperColos.jpg]
(10-15-2011, 01:01 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote:
(10-15-2011, 12:40 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I did enjoy the fact that my nurse was flirtatious while she was 'prepping' me. VERY touchy, feely. Maybe that was just to make me feel comfortable, I don't know.

Happy Ending?
[Image: WiiSuperColos.jpg]

It really seemed like all I had to was ask.Smiley_emoticons_fies