Does this sound gay?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I hate to break it to you Frank, but you look more like a dyke than I do. ::aww::
:shock:

Ouch!!
Have you ever seen this site? I'm tellin' ya, Frank would fit right in...

http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Have you ever seen this site? I'm tellin' ya, Frank would fit right in...

http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/
Poor Jeremy Irons!!! 21

(before)
[Image: tn2_jeremy_irons_1.jpg]

(after)

[Image: j+iorn+%282%29.jpg]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I hate to break it to you Frank, but you look more like a dyke than I do. ::aww::

Go to Hell and take your crazy claims with you!
86 112
sally Wrote:I've squeezed a few boobs before.
Go on...

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
My younger sister really is a lesbian, she's getting married to her life partner next year ::rollseyes::. I always fuck with her and told her that she should take hormones and grow her clitoris into a little penis. I think it's safe to say that my sister hates me ::lmao::
well this sounds pretty gay.

Chastity Bono Changing From Woman to Man

jackboots Wrote:well this sounds pretty gay.

Chastity Bono Changing From Woman to Man
That's where I got the joke about growing a penis from ::laugh::. I don't think my sister was amused. She can take a joke though, and while I believe she's really a lesbian , I think she's kind of immature and not sure of what she wants.
Chastity will be more of a man than her old man was...
Fug duh kund
jackboots Wrote:well this sounds pretty gay.

[color="#810081"]Chastity Bono Changing From Woman to Man[/color]
I didn't realize how pretty Cher used to be when she was young.

However, I don't understand this pic. Did she actually look in the mirror and say to herself 'Wow, those sunglasses look great on me!'

[Image: 50925970_full.jpg]

A defining moment for Chastity (poor kid)

[Image: 76095882_full.jpg]

And I still don't think she looks very 'male' for a transgendered chick... just a lot fatter. Well, she does look 'gay', but I wouldn't mistake her for a guy.

[Image: 85678115_full.jpg]

She looks like one of those unidentifiable human beings, the kind I see every now & then that make lean over to Cowboy and whisper, "Is that a man or a woman?"
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]