Does this sound gay?
I was talking to a woman at work, a very small, stick-thin woman that was wearing a tight, low cut t-shirt and she off-handedly mentioned she had gotten breast augmentation, to which I replied:

"Yeah, I noticed."

::dunno::
No, it doesn't sound gay...How could you NOT notice.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Okay, good. I was concerned that my sexual preference might be in question after being called a lesbian by two people I highly respectthis weekend.

You didn't give 'em a lil' squeeze to see if they felt real, did you ? ::laugh::
I did, yes... with my mouth.
Now, that there is gay. ::lmao::
If you gotta ask, then yes, it sounds gay
j/k
The fat lesbian strikes again.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I was talking to a woman at work, a very small, stick-thin woman that was wearing a tight, low cut t-shirt and she off-handedly mentioned she had gotten breast augmentation, to which I replied:

"Yeah, I noticed."

I thought we had already established you are a liberal, cunt munching, lesbo whore?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I was talking to a woman at work, a very small, stick-thin woman that was wearing a tight, low cut t-shirt and she off-handedly mentioned she had gotten breast augmentation, to which I replied:

"Yeah, I noticed."

I thought we had already established you are a liberal, cunt munching, lesbo whore?

She is definitely a closet lesbo. She posts pics of other women's cosmetic surgery work, she posts famous female celebrity pics, she has some sort of manly job (I've seen a pic of her in a military outfit or something), she is sexually frustrated, you can tell she's not really into guys, she looks a little dykie, and last but not least, she does bathroom humor like a guy.
86 112
It's nothing to be ashamed of. I kind oflike women myself, they are much easier on the eye than men.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:It's nothing to be ashamed of. I kind of like women myself, they are much easier on the eye than men.

Go on......
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
There are different standards for women, we can do each other any time we choose & not be considered gay, we are just having a lil' naughty fun...Guys can't do that...Heh
Duchess Wrote:There are different standards for women, we can do each other any time we choose & not be considered gay, we are just having a lil' naughty fun...Guys can't do that...Heh
And for THAT, we are thankful! ::thumbs::
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:It's nothing to be ashamed of. I kind oflike women myself, they are much easier on the eye than men.

Go on......

::lmao:: ::thumbs::
86 112
Duchess Wrote:There are different standards for women, we can do each other any time we choose & not be considered gay, we are just having a lil' naughty fun...Guys can't do that...Heh

Go on .....
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:

Go on .....
More details please .....
I've squeezed a few boobs before, in front of my husband and he doesn't consider me a dike. If a guy were to grab another guys balls or even glance at another guy in the locker room, he'd be considered a flaming homo lol.
[Image: 274415_res1_HotWomenKissing.jpeg]
I hate to break it to you Frank, but you look more like a dyke than I do. ::aww::