Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HOLIDAY HORS D'OEUVRES
I was tricked into attending a jewelry party last night. For some reason a very straight male friend of mine had the party (I suspect to impress his new lady-friend). It actually turned out to be quite fun since I won a ring and bought some beautiful new stuff BUT I swear to sweet baby Jesus he served microwaved taquitos and pizza rolls (2 flavors!!) as the hors d'oeuvres. Put them out on the fancy plates too...

I make this awsome Artichoke Dip. Everyone loves it and always asks me to make it for parties and stuff. I made it for TG and added spinach this year. It was FAB!! I could make a meal out of that stuff. I usually serve it with Triscuits or I make a loaf of french bread in the bread tubes I have that are shaped like a heart and flower and then slice it then.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I kinda like homemade onion soup with waterchestnuts and mushrooms. Add a handfull of croutons and lay a couple pcs of imported swiss cheese to melt on the top. Add potatoes if you want texture. Fresh bisquits with real butter top it off.
Oh wait ....thats supper! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.