Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BREAKING NEWS! (Gaddafi ) GRAPHIC

Gaddafi reportedly killed.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Former Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi is dead, reported Al-Ahrar, a National Transitional Council TV station. It didn't cite a source and the news couldn't be independently confirmed.

NATO said its aircraft struck two pro-Gadhafi military vehicles in the Sirte vicinity Thursday."These armed vehicles were conducting military operations and presented a clear threat to civilians," Col. Roland Lavoie said.

Earlier revolutionary fighters said they had captured Gadhafi, Libyan television said Wednesday, citing the Misrata Military Council. That report could not be independently confirmed. A National Transitional Council military spokesman told CNN that reports of Gadhafi's capture are only rumors. See the full story

Abdurahman Bousin added that it's doubtful that Gadhafi was even in or around his hometown of Sirte.

Fighters loyal to the NTC took control of Sirte Thursday, the council said. CNN's Dan Rivers is in Tripoli where massive crowds are cheering and honking their car horns. Many are shooting into the air in celebration.

[Update 8:07 a.m. ET] The State Department can't confirm reports about the capture or killing of Moammar Gadhafi, a spokeswoman said Thursday.

[Update 7:32 a.m. ET] A "big fish" has been captured in Libya, but a spokesman for the new rulers couldn't say for sure whether it was former Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi.

[Image: 102011_mo_20111020_075305.jpg]

[Image: article-2051361-0E74CF5100000578-673_634x459.jpg]

(10-20-2011, 08:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Gaddafi reportedly killed.
This photo is already making its rounds on the internet.....who knows if this is authentic.
[Image: siren.gif]
[Image: gaddafi-dead-or.jpg]

OWNED......
[Image: gaddafi.gif]

My Halloween costume!
The hair transplant looks good.

This guy always looks like a plastic face to me.

It's nice that libya is now in the hands of such civilized people, I'm sure they won't be any problem to the rest of the world going forward.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Are you EVER able to find joy in ANYTHING? Ever?...or are you always the resident buzzkiller?
(10-20-2011, 08:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you EVER able to find joy in ANYTHING? Ever?...or are you always the resident buzzkiller?

do you know anything?

or are just oblivious in the mornings.

Libya and it's oil wealth just went into the hands of the same people who were killing americans in Iraq.

enjoy your joy.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

All I know for sure is that you are a miserable fuck. Drown in it. Don't look at me, don't post to me, pretend I don't exist & I'll give you the same courtesy.
(10-20-2011, 09:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

All I know for sure is that you are a miserable fuck. Drown in it. Don't look at me, don't post to me, pretend I don't exist & I'll give you the same courtesy.

It won't change anything you will still be clueless.

caught and killed without trial should have been the first clue as to the nature of the people in charge in libya now.

now pretend like everything is peachy and telling me to shut up solved all of the worlds problems and made you look like you know something.

John Adams

I told you not to post to me. Back off, bitch.
Yay the fucking plastic face man is dead, gaddafi was a fuck head.
John Adams

(10-20-2011, 09:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I told you not to post to me. Back off, bitch.

you were dressed, if you want me to pay attention to what you say the minimum requirement is topless.

John Adams

(10-20-2011, 09:13 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Yay the fucking plastic face man is dead, gaddafi was a fuck head.

Alright, love...that's much better. As long as I always get what I want I'm happy & content.

(10-20-2011, 09:14 AM)IMaDick Wrote: you were dressed, if you want me to pay attention to what you say the minimum requirement is topless.

I have a meeting this morning so I'm dressed properly. The clothes won't come off until I return this afternoon.

Dick, you should make her a sammich to make amends. A libyan sammich. With a side of ketchup.
[Image: 102011_aljazqaddafi_20111020_103104.jpg]

Celebratory gunfire and cries of "Allahu Akbar" or "God is Great" rang out across the capital Tripoli as the reports spread. Cars honked their horns and people hugged each other. In Sirte, the ecstatic former rebels celebrated the city's fall after weeks of bloody siege by firing endless rounds into the air.

John Adams

I wonder when the White House will release a statement condemning the release of his 'death' photo.

We're better than that.

At least that's what we've been told.
Gadaffi hasn't got two massive holes in his head.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Betcha his last words weren't: "I need these people like I need a hole in my head!"