Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BREAKING NEWS! (Gaddafi ) GRAPHIC
(10-20-2011, 06:32 PM)Cracker Wrote: We need to keep the drones for ourselves. Then war is a video game and you can fuck with the raggies on your headset...

No shit. I heard recently that the drones are operated out of Nevada. That's just cool.

Commando Cunt Queen
(10-20-2011, 06:03 PM)Misguided Wrote: Good Riddance.The people he tormented took him out.

I hope he begged, pleaded, wept and soiled himself . . . before they beat and shot him.

I didn't watch any of the footage. I don't like death. I didn't watch that little girl's video yesterday, either. And I don't watch slasher films.

I would have watched it if they had only kicked him in the balls...

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I didn't watch the vid.

I didn't want to be disappointed.

I do so hope Farrakhan enjoyed the pics of his friend's corpse.

I sure it it reminds of bygone days and quality time spent together.
(10-20-2011, 10:21 PM)Cracker Wrote: I didn't watch any of the footage. I don't like death. I didn't watch that little girl's video yesterday, either. And I don't watch slasher films.

I would have watched it if they had only kicked him in the balls...

I really wish I hadnt watched either of them...I could do without
the images flashing through my mind at random moments.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
Fuck the Gaddafi what a pathetic little cunt he was, good f**king riddance.
(10-20-2011, 11:03 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I didn't watch the vid.

I didn't want to be disappointed.

He was terrified & begging for his life.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Like most pathetic cunts when put on the spot.
(10-21-2011, 05:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: He was terrified & begging for his life. [/i][/size]

Good, the asshole gave the IRA funds and a place to train and then of course there was the Lockerbie bombing.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-21-2011, 09:25 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(10-21-2011, 05:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: He was terrified & begging for his life. [/i][/size]

Good, the asshole gave the IRA funds and a place to train and then of course there was the Lockerbie bombing.

He got what he deserved...no mercy.
hah

His body is in a shopping center's commercial freezer!

I wonder what brand is rated, by Consumer Report, as being their top pick for keeping remains 'fresh' with minimal freezer burn?

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2...layed.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/...st-unrest/
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

That pisses me off.
much more here at link, VERY GRAPHIC.

[Image: article-2051958-0E797C0200000578-77_634x374.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...lling.html

Jesus Christ!! I'm not clicking that link. Is it footage of the actual shot(s) that killed him?

I'm sorry, the guy smiling in the background is disturbing. I can understand wanting Gadhafi dead but still... he looks like he's having just a little too much fun considering the gore in front of him.
Commando Cunt Queen
Me too, I have seen enough, and it looks like a sadistic way to end a mans life. It's not right. The people you get in there now, will be worse.

I had an irish friend who went to Libya to work. We were like, what is she doing? That was years ago before all this conflict.
(10-21-2011, 06:28 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Me too, I have seen enough, and it looks like a sadistic way to end a mans life. It's not right. The people you get in there now, will be worse.

I had an irish friend who went to Libya to work. We were like, what is she doing? That was years ago before all this conflict.

Why not take your indignant crocodile tears for one of the middle easts worst dictators and go hang yourself aussie?

I'm sure Jebus will be pleased to see you and all your childhood pets.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You know OP, given that you have personally suffered in this area, I have never retaliated with any mental health jibes, even though you have particularly targeted and singled me out in your bullying rants. Using suicide in one of your rants is bizarre and uncalled for in the extreme.

When you respond with another rant, I am not going there. You go there, I am not.
(10-22-2011, 12:04 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: bullying rants.

Signs_173

I can honestly say if you took your own life it would barely spoil my breakfast let alone my day.

You are a weeping sore on the ass of intelligent conversation.
I would never tell someone to commit suicide, that is uncalled for and you have sunk to a new low. Very classy asshole.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.