Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you sew?
(01-15-2022, 09:28 PM)BigMark Wrote: Fun fact, I have 5 sewing machines but don't know how to.

How many sewing machines went with you? How many stayed behind? DId you sell any?
My mom has.....let me go count....9 plus a quilting machine and 2 little electric things that look like they could mend a sock. 2 of that 9 are antique.

mrs. biggie had a quilting machine it was like 9' long, you put a pattern on the top shelf and traced it with a laser, none came with so she has been knitting.
until we get her pottery studio back up, still working on getting electricity turned on...
Wow! A pottery studio. Cool!

She had a wheel and kiln at the old house. We bought a car today, but here you don't get it the same day. They are very expensive and you want a small one as the streets are very narrow and parking can be very difficult. We drove a Toyota Sequoia across the united states...

[Image: 2018-toyota-c-hr.jpg]
Dear immortals, I need some wow gold inspiration to create.
(12-27-2022, 02:07 PM)MirahM Wrote: So.....
Staying at my moms place. She sews every day. I take out a sewing project I started like 5 years ago and decide I'm going to finish it. I am sucking soo bad at it. Sooo sooo bad. I am embarresed to show my mom! LOL.

Have you finished it yet?
I wonder what the sewing project was. I'll have to go take a look. When I was at my mom's last winter I made 2 pillows and lots of scrappy blocks and almost finished a table runner.

I can sew, my mother made me learn because she said I was too obnoxious to get a girl to do it for me. Then later I took home economics because that's where the girls who could sew were, so JOKES ON YOU MOM!
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.