Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Holiday Cooking
If you make the sprouts with bacon or pancetta, I'm there. That looks fabulous. And nothing is made with blood. Fucking people eat the gotdam blood over there. Retch.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I like fried blood sausage yum yum!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Nassy.

I did a standing rib roast for Christmas when all the kids were still within driving distance. It isn't worth the hassle of ordering the meat this year. I think I'm going to set out a sandwich/dip/wine buffet. Then people can drop by for a snack and drink then go the fuck home.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
This shrimp dip sounds good:

8 oz. cream cheese, softened
14 c. light cream or milk
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 12 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Garlic salt
Salt & pepper
1 c. shrimp (or crab)

I would use fresh boiled/chopped shrimp and add in a little diced green onion and celery.
Boiled shrimp? get the fuck outta here.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-04-2011, 01:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Boiled shrimp? get the fuck outta here.

Always set your hot water tank to about 110deg. Anything above that will cause scalding.
(12-04-2011, 02:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: Always set your hot water tank to about 110deg. Anything above that will cause scalding.

menopause?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-04-2011, 01:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Boiled shrimp? get the fuck outta here.

It's perfectly fine to boil shrimp for things like dips and salads, Dick. Just ask Harvestmoon.

(12-04-2011, 02:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 02:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: Always set your hot water tank to about 110deg. Anything above that will cause scalding.

menopause?

I just want you to be safe. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin safety first!!
They even have something called a Low Country Boil, Dick. That's different than when you skrinky beaners sit out in the NM sun.
[Image: LCB-spread-300x225.jpg]

Poor people fry everything. That's why they die young. Which is a plus, so the rest of us don't correct them. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Golden Years = All the stupid, poor people finally fucking dead so the rest of us can live out our retirement in peace.
(12-04-2011, 02:59 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 02:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

menopause?

I just want you to be safe. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin safety first!!

Don't fuck with me or I will point out how you misspelled chocolate.
John Adams

(12-04-2011, 03:02 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Don't fuck with me or I will point out how you misspelled chocolate.

No, he didn't. Maggot likes his chocHOlate.
[Image: ooo.black.crime.prostitute.jpg]
(12-04-2011, 03:14 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 03:02 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Don't fuck with me or I will point out how you misspelled chocolate.

No, he didn't. Maggot likes his chocHOlate.
[Image: ooo.black.crime.prostitute.jpg]

Is that Christie Love?
I don't know. I thought it might be a man...
(12-04-2011, 04:09 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: what do you do for Christmas dinner?

Seafood! Shrimps. Mmmmm. Clams. Mmmmm...and other stuff.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I usually cook a goat.
John Adams

Of course you do. I expect nothing less from a heathen.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I should have also added that tamales are a big thing around here during Christmas.

So I steam up a several dozen for people I like, and a few dozen for people I don't even know.

John Adams

(12-04-2011, 04:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: and a few dozen for people I don't even know.

You don't know me. As long as they aren't goat tamales...
(12-04-2011, 07:31 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(12-04-2011, 04:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote: and a few dozen for people I don't even know.

You don't know me. As long as they aren't goat tamales...

Move into the homeless shelter and you can have one.
John Adams