Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today in 1982
(10-25-2011, 01:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm sorry you felt the need to clarify your preferences.

Well, sometimes you're not too quick on the uptake. Sherlock

Sweaty balls sounds disgusting. Jeezus.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-25-2011, 01:38 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 01:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm sorry you felt the need to clarify your preferences.

Well, sometimes you're not too quick on the uptake. Sherlock

Or perhaps too quick. hah

I won't bring it up again if it offends you.

I'm just nice like that.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Why are you guys even discussing cojones? Freaks.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-25-2011, 01:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I was protecting you.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-25-2011, 01:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sweaty balls sounds disgusting. Jeezus.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not meant to sound appetizing. How are you with the term 'trimmed whisker biscuit'.
(10-25-2011, 01:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

I was protecting you.

I was protecting Sally.102
(10-25-2011, 12:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I only write tech manuals

Bollocks, you couldn't write your name in the snow.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-25-2011, 02:02 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 12:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I only write tech manuals

Bollocks, you couldn't write your name in the snow.

Like I said LL is over your head.

suppose you keep your delusions inside you for a week or so what would happen?

John Adams

People who struggle to spell and construct a sentence on a mock forum do not write technical manuals dipshit.

It is just more senor deek bullshit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-25-2011, 02:42 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: People who struggle to spell and construct a sentence on a mock forum do not write technical manuals dipshit.

It is just more senor deek bullshit.

People who don't work have no fucking clue what those that do might do as part of their job.

once again you show your ignorance by posting shit about that which you know nothing about.

I have written many tech manuals.

all of them are LL manuals.

John Adams

Post them up, let see them and lets see the full authorship and index notes as well.

Otherwise I call shenanigans on yet more senor deek bullshit, you know, like the bullshit where you say I don't have a job.
(10-25-2011, 03:05 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Post them up, let see them and lets see the full authorship and index notes as well.

Otherwise I call shenanigans on yet more senor deek bullshit, you know, like the bullshit where you say I don't have a job.

Fuck off shitbird, I have nothing to prove to you.

You don't have a job. that's no bullshit.

I do have a job where part of my job is developing LL for the automation of the machines that I install and build, complete systems for the manufacture of wood products and the use of waste material all done to create a profit, that is not bullshit.

I'm sorry you're a loser but I had no say so in your survival as fetus.

John Adams

(10-25-2011, 03:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Fuck off shitbird, I have nothing to prove to you.

I do have a job where part of my job is developing LL for the automation of the machines that I install and build, complete systems for the manufacture of wood products and the use of waste material all done to create a profit, that is not bullshit.

There is no way in hell you ever wrote techical manuals for anything because you are too stupid, like I said you can't even compose a decent sentence or paragraph on a mock forum let alone write an entire technical manual by yourself.

Thats because you are a stoopid and dim witted cunt as is witnessed by everyone at mock everyday of the week shitbird.

You couldn't piss your name in the snow.

FACT.
(10-25-2011, 01:56 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 01:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

I was protecting you.

I was protecting Sally.102

Keep me out of this. I don't wan't anything to do with your hands or your sweaty nuts that you fidget with and smell all fucking day.
One of my favorite movies of all time.

[Image: this-is-what-happens-lebowski-walter-str...667280.jpg]

[Image: 1035672821_quizwalter.gif]

[Image: 4c25dcdc-f83f-4813-be75-b50d1697d7bd.jpg]
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-25-2011, 03:41 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 03:26 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Fuck off shitbird, I have nothing to prove to you.

There is no way in hell you ever wrote techical manuals for anything because you are too stupid, like I said you can't even compose a decent sentence or paragraph on a mock forum let alone write an entire technical manual by yourself.

Thats because you are a stoopid and dim witted cunt as is witnessed by everyone at mock everyday of the week shitbird.

FACT.

[Image: oneup.jpg]
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
(10-25-2011, 03:41 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:

FACT.

There is no way in hell that you know what I do.

There is no way in hell that you know what I have done.

There is no way in hell that you will ever be cured of your mental disease.

You're fucked for life.

John Adams