Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today in 1982

Not my beloved Dick but that other asshole thought it went over my head because I had never heard of the movie & wasn't familiar with the content. Twat
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I wasn't calling OP or Dick a twat. I thought I should clarify that.
No, you were calling midwest spy a twat.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Let's just make it Summer every day!
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
(10-23-2011, 08:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I wasn't calling OP or Dick a twat. I thought I should clarify that.

You were calling ME a twat. Yes, we ALL understood that. This is NOT the way to get me to come over and be your towel boy while you lay out at the pool.

Anyway, I will now direct all movie dialogue and quotes to OP and MikeyA, since they seem to be the only ones who know shit.
(10-22-2011, 06:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have a headache.

Have an orgasm. It really does work.
(10-24-2011, 05:30 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I will now direct all movie dialogue and quotes to OP

I might be mistaken but I think OP used to have a forum within a forum for movie buffs or something to the effect.

(10-24-2011, 05:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: I might be mistaken but I think OP used to have a forum within a forum for movie buffs or something to the effect.

Cynical Ninjas media molehill.

Its still there as 24's media molehill at the graveyard that is 24hourforums.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-25-2011, 10:30 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Cynical Ninjas media molehill.

Yeah, that's it. I didn't hang out there much, it's difficult to post where I'm expected to respect others & their posts.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Whoa.
What?

My post ended up inside of yours. I rarely make that kind of mistake. My posts are usually flawless. Smiley_emoticons_razz
24 died on its ass, a shame really because Brian who now runs it is a nice bloke, it seems to be now populated solely by spammers and right wing lunatics.
(10-25-2011, 12:14 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: 24 died on its ass, a shame really because Brian who now runs it is a nice bloke, it seems to be now populated solely by spammers and right wing lunatics.

Brian's an idiot.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Compared to you he is a motherfucking genius.

He is a published writer, what was your last book called?, How to hire illegal immigrants?
(10-25-2011, 12:34 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Compared to you he is a motherfucking genius.

He is a published writer, what was your last book called?, How to hire illegal immigrants?

A comparison done by you? ya that's bound to be accurate hah

I only write tech manuals, they would be far over your head in all aspects.

Brians an idiot,that's why his forum is dead he is another admin that thinks that the room is the forum, completely discounting the people as useless and un necessary.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-25-2011, 12:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Brians an idiot,that's why his forum is dead he is another admin that thinks that the room is the forum, completely discounting the people as useless and un necessary.

Dick, is there something you'd like to come out and say? I'm reading between the lines.

BTW, do YOU have an appreciation for sweaty ballz?
(10-25-2011, 12:41 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 12:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Brians an idiot,that's why his forum is dead he is another admin that thinks that the room is the forum, completely discounting the people as useless and un necessary.

Dick, is there something you'd like to come out and say? I'm reading between the lines.

Those aren't lines you're seeing.

Their pubic hairs. try pulling puds nut sack off your forehead and then read it again.

John Adams

(10-25-2011, 12:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Their pubic hairs. try pulling puds nut sack off your forehead and then read it again.

Pud and I don't agree on much, but, we do appreciate a beautiful woman.

Anyhoo, I prefer a whisker biscuit to a sweaty nutsack. Just thought I'd clear that up for you.
(10-25-2011, 01:15 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 12:48 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Pud and I don't agree on much, but, we do appreciate a beautiful woman.

Anyhoo, I prefer a whisker biscuit to a sweaty nutsack. Just thought I'd clear that up for you.

You do know that when he reads this he is going to feel used?

It will become just another failure in his life long list of failures.

You should be more sensitive.

I'm sorry you felt the need to clarify your preferences. hah

John Adams