Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today in 1982
Uncle Rico almost led his team to the Idaho state high school championship. When that didn't pan out, he ended up leading a nomadic life, and ultimately arrived back in Idaho. The pain was palpable...

Uncle Rico: How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

He then ended up caretaking his nephews. It was ugly.

Uncle Rico: I wish you wouldn't look at me like that, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: I wish you'd get out of my life and shut up!
Uncle Rico: I'm gonna tell you somethin' right now. While you're out there playing patty cake with your friend Pedro, your Uncle Rico is makin' 120 bucks.
Napoleon Dynamite: I could make that much money in five seconds!
Kip: Geez. Yeah right, Napoleon. I made, like, 75 bucks today.
Uncle Rico: Napoleon, it's looks like you don't have a job. So why don't you get out there and feed Tina.
Napoleon Dynamite: Why don't you go eat a decroded piece of crap!

Needless to say it didn't end well for Uncle Rico.

Napoleon Dynamite: Grandma just called and said you're supposed to go home.
Uncle Rico: She didn't tell me anything.
Napoleon Dynamite: Too bad, she said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Uncle Rico: I'm not goin' anywhere, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: Get off my property!
Uncle Rico: It's a free country. I can do whatever I want.
Napoleon Dynamite: Get off my property or I'll call the cops on you.
Uncle Rico: Well then do it! Go on!
Napoleon Dynamite: Maybe I will, GOSH!

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-21-2011, 05:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

I take it you are not famliar with the film Napoleon Dynamite?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(10-22-2011, 09:12 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I take it you are not famliar with the film Napoleon Dynamite?

No, I'm not. Is it significant & I've missed out on something important, something I should know?

Its a surrealish comedy about a weirdo and his weirdo family, his uncle Rico has been unable to move on since a football game in 1982, he is stuck in the moment and can't get out of it so to speak.

It is worth a watch because it is different.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
OP, I'm glad this didn't go over everyone's head.

The printed dialogue does NOT do this movie justice. It really does have a cult following.
(10-22-2011, 04:30 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: OP, I'm glad this didn't go over everyone's head.

The printed dialogue does NOT do this movie justice. It really does have a cult following.

Vote for Pedro.

[Image: 3356seu.jpg]

I didnt find the film that funny, a lot of people i know rate it tho.
(10-22-2011, 04:50 PM)ESAD Wrote: I didnt find the film that funny, a lot of people i know rate it tho.

I think this is one of those flicks where the more times you watch, the more you appreciate it.

I think it came out in '04, and I haven't seen it for 5 or 6 years, but, I know I'd love it all over if I watched it again.
Maybe, but im not going to purchase it to see it again or go through the download process, might give it a chance again when it comes on the idiot box next time.
(10-22-2011, 04:30 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: OP, I'm glad this didn't go over everyone's head.

So...the fact I don't sit my ass in front of the television or in a movie theater means it went over my head? Huh? Fuck you.

(10-22-2011, 05:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

So...the fact I don't sit my ass in front of the television all fucking day every fucking day or in a movie theater means it went over my head? Huh? Fuck you get a god damn job you lazy pint sized lunatic .

You missed a few very significant points so I helped you out.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh. I'm so sick of fuckin' drama I could bay at the moon.
DRAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA
(10-22-2011, 06:27 PM)ESAD Wrote: DRAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA

Ass kisser.

It suits you and makes your username a self inflicted wound.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I have a headache.
(10-22-2011, 06:30 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(10-22-2011, 06:27 PM)ESAD Wrote: DRAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAA

Ass kisser.

It suits you and makes your username a self inflicted wound.

But butt butttt i wannna Taz
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

The Big Labowski also had a cult following, it was a great movie so I can understand why. Napolean Dynamite, not so much.
The dude fucking rawked, he was awsome.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-22-2011, 06:08 PM)IMaDick Wrote: i]So...the fact I don't sit my ass in front of the television all fucking day every fucking day or in a movie theater means it went over my head? Huh? At least I'm not a wetback hiring, pig knuckle retard who was working at a pig farm when I should have been at school learning how to fucking spell. .[/i][/size]

Two can play that game child labourer.