Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chili - beans or no beans?
(10-24-2011, 10:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Real Chili uses Pork not beef, and it doesn't have beans or fruit in it.

When did i say i use beef?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-24-2011, 10:29 AM)ESAD Wrote:
(10-24-2011, 10:26 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Real Chili uses Pork not beef, and it doesn't have beans or fruit in it.

When did i say i use beef?

When did I quote your post?

Aussie is that you?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

YES ITS ME AUSSIE I CANT LIE ANYMOOOOORRRREEEEEEEEE Smiley_emoticons_razz
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(10-24-2011, 10:27 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm hungry.

Come on over, I'm reheating chili for lunch.

I'm not a carnivore...got pasta?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

...oh..and you eat deer, bitch! 16
Even i dont eat deers.

Someone say Beer?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Almost.

(10-24-2011, 10:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not a carnivore...got pasta?

Then you'll need to come for dinner. It's a meat free night. Fresh veggies with pesto over penne.

We don't actually eat much red meat either and my children (now grown) are vegetarians. I have some terrific vegetarian recipes.
(10-24-2011, 10:50 AM)Harvest Moon Wrote: I have some terrific vegetarian recipes.

Post 'em up. If there are too many steps though I will surely become distracted...just sayin'.

I dont get distracte... hey theres a red light coming from my mouse...

*wanders off*

I never knew there were "grazers" here. Smiley_emoticons_razz
[Image: cows-grazing-sustainable-landscape_207190.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I don't become distracted if I'm interested in something & regarding things that interest me cooking doesn't even make the list.

Wow..interesting! So "real chili" does not contain any fruit at all? So it sounds like you are saying chili as just some browned pork and maybe some onions or garlic? Even a jerk like you should know that real "chili" needs to contain a form of a fruit that we refer to as a vegetable - that is Peppers.

Peppers, including "hot"/capsicum are the "fruit" of plants that are members of the nightshade family. Tomatoes fall into the same classification.

Actually from the meat perspective, it was originally made with deer or antelope meat, later came beef. In more modern times, pork is added for flavor.
(10-24-2011, 10:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't become distracted if I'm interested in something & regarding things that interest me cooking doesn't even make the list.

thanks for the warning..I won't bother wasting my time posting any recipes just for you.
(10-24-2011, 03:41 AM)ESAD Wrote: It tastes great you god damned brixton, not like i need validation from you to post hereSmiley_emoticons_bussi

Do you pick out the little bits of bacon or just let them ride?

Baked beans are almost sweet. Putting them in chili is an abomination, dammit!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-24-2011, 04:38 PM)Harvest Moon Wrote:

Wow..interesting! So "real chili" does not contain any fruit at all? So it sounds like you are saying chili as just some browned pork and maybe some onions or garlic? Even a jerk like you should know that real "chili" needs to contain a form of a fruit that we refer to as a vegetable - that is Peppers.

Peppers, including "hot"/capsicum are the "fruit" of plants that are members of the nightshade family. Tomatoes fall into the same classification.

Actually from the meat perspective, it was originally made with deer or antelope meat, later came beef. In more modern times, pork is added for flavor.

I suggest you stay away from the southwest.

It's for your own good.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(10-24-2011, 04:52 PM)username Wrote:
(10-24-2011, 03:41 AM)ESAD Wrote: It tastes great you god damned brixton, not like i need validation from you to post hereSmiley_emoticons_bussi

Do you pick out the little bits of bacon or just let them ride?

Baked beans are almost sweet. Putting them in chili is an abomination, dammit!!

Im not sure we eat the same baked beans, they are salty and hearty food.

Beans.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop