Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick of OP and Esad thread
Dear Aussie, please accept the following gifts (I know you want to):

[Image: pic_backbone_side.jpg]

[Image: testicles-source-stem-cells.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-26-2011, 08:51 PM)username Wrote: [Image: testicles-source-stem-cells.jpg]

These are fun to play with too! Just saying....
(10-26-2011, 08:51 PM)username Wrote: Dear Aussie, please accept the following gifts (I know you want to):

[Image: pic_backbone_side.jpg]

It would be awesome if there were metal in that backbone...just sayin'

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Aussiefriend, Where are you? Smiley_emoticons_fies

As the thugs would say~ "Fuck da hataz".

I would say~ "Hate da Fuckaz" Smiley_emoticons_bussi
Pathetic how you fancy yourself amusing. Go ahead and make it all about you and your white trash life yet again. It's all you have.

Pitiful and sad.
(10-26-2011, 09:08 PM)Sphincter Cop Wrote: These are fun to play with too! Just saying....

Yeah but we're afraid of hurting you delicate men. Balls are tricky. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
http://youtu.be/mM0-ZU8njdo
Commando Cunt Queen

Aussie is in da house.

Not that my opinion matters but I would have been disappointed in you had you let them run you off.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thanks Duch, i have been tired run down too, I think that is a factor, little aussie has been craving my attention. It's full on at the moment at my joint. I might be hypersensitive with been tired and cranky.

The honcho in my area lashed out at me 3 times today. Normally in nursing you brush that off. But I didn't, I am glad for the time off now.
It's good to see your'e still here aussie!
There are a lot of mean fuckers (not mockers, "mean", you know who you are) in here, just ignore them!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-27-2011, 07:59 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I think when people say it's just a computer and that it shouldn't be taken seriously. That's totally not true. That is why in extreme extreme cases people kill themselves. It cannot be trivialised or minimised. People do have feelings and get hurt. I won't be going to that level again.

OP you can chose to ignore this, you can't keep treating people like this, take a step back and see if I am right or wrong. Not for my sake. But your own. What you are putting out there to others, is affecting your life, adversely, probably the most. It's not good for you. I would hate to see you realise this the hard way. I say that with kindness.

What you can't seem to grasp is that Mock is a game and telling someone to off themselves because they put beans in their chili for example is not against the rules, Duchess tells Dick to drop dead all the time if you haven't noticed. If you can't see the humor in it and don't want to play the game than I suggest you ignore OP or at least stop talking shit to him.

(10-27-2011, 09:15 AM)sally Wrote: What you can't seem to grasp is that Mock is a game and telling someone to off themselves because they put beans in their chili for example is not against the rules, Duchess tells Dick to drop dead all the time if you haven't noticed. If you can't see the humor in it and don't want to play the game than I suggest you ignore OP or at least stop talking shit to him.

Very well put, Sally.

Now, about ME being your lap dog. Any chance?
She comes off sounding like a condescending cunt as if she knows anything about him in real life, and then she's going to cry when he comes back and calls her a retarded mong. And I'm not sticking up for the jerk off, thats just the way I see it.
I know you are a good mother Sally, but my God you have a vicious side. There is a love banter between Duchess and Dick and it's a beautiful thing. The tirade I experienced was not in that league, unfortunately.

Why don't you get off your fucking high horse Sally and shut the fuck up. Fucking sick of you. Get some sleep. (just deleted last sentence, i am not going there again with anyone).

To all the others, apologies for typos, I am typing on my laptop in the dark, I didn't proof read my post till later, then......you know the rules, no editing.
(10-27-2011, 09:54 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: There is a love banter between Duchess and Dick and it's a beautiful thing.

[Image: Thud.gif]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Aussie, you dropped your pacifier over there by your dignity.
(10-27-2011, 10:07 AM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Aussie, you dropped your pacifier over there by your dignity.

No it's not prima, it's right here pinned to my bib. Brace yourself Prima, its coming on Christmas and wait till I get the cointreau out.
(10-27-2011, 09:54 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: but my God you have a vicious side.

You're the one who is vicious Aussie, which is evident by your post to OP. All I was saying is just don't get upset when he tells you to offer yourself to the dingos.

I genuinely don't think it's good for him to keep outputting such hatred. I don't like seeing anyone hurt. If it comes across as condesending that is not my attention.
So some assholes sent you PM's, I get those also but they all tell me to DIAF.

so far I haven't done it but I'm thinking about it, I just want to finish my Mock book first.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams