Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PASTA!
Rob/Bob/Mohammed likes to do a million riffs on the same fucking idea over and over and over again.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LOL hes cleaned my asshole enough for one day, wanna borrow him CN? you can borrow my bash stick.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

I've already had him hanging off my arse thanks. I mentioned I was born in Scotland and for weeks he brought that up in EVERY SINGLE POST.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
:facedesk:
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

You two love birds are the cutest. It's like the one is the Olio to the others Aglio. Or the Puta to the Nesca.

Mocks very own deadly duo.

[Image: DalandAJD.gif]

Anyway, back to pasta. I bet you guys like yours a bit more than Al Dente.
Cant hear you take your nose out of my ass crack maybe then we can talk you fucking skidmark. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(11-01-2011, 02:29 PM)Mohammed Wrote: You two love birds are the cutest. It's like the one is the Olio to the others Aglio. Or the Puta to the Nesca.

Mocks very own deadly duo.

[Image: DalandAJD.gif]

Anyway, back to pasta. I bet you guys like yours a bit more than Al Dente.

hah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It would be great if Mockers wouldn't fight in the kitchen, maybe you all could take it out into the open forum. Thanks! 27
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Its a snorefest.

(11-01-2011, 02:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah

I can't hear you, please remove the tip of your nose from rob/bob/mohammeds asscrack.
(11-01-2011, 02:59 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(11-01-2011, 02:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah

I can't hear you, please remove the tip of your nose from rob/bob/mohammeds asscrack.

Hi Pee Wee.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

We just call this pasta with bacon sauce, it is really just a quick tomato based sauce with bacon as an unexpected flavor. I read the recipe in Bon Appetit magazine about 20 years ago and have been making it ever since. It's a favorite in my family and also works as something a little different for a buffet or pot luck kind of dinner.

Pasta Sauce with Bacon
Ingredients:
6-8 slices Bacon, chopped
1-2 TBS Olive Oil
1 large onion, roughly chopped
12 to 34 cup white wine
1 TBS dried basil
Red pepper flakes (1/4 to 34 teaspoons depending on taste).
Large can of Diced tomatoes, or two medium sized cans (28 - 32 ounces)
Cayenne pepper
Fresh black pepper
Fresh Basil chopped (optional but yummy)

Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add chopped bacon and cook for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add Olive Oil and let it get back up to heat. Add Onion. Cook bacon/onion mixture for 5 minutes stirring frequently until bacon begins to crisp and onions start to brown.

Add wine, dried basil and red pepper flakes. Stir for a minute or two until the wne reduces slightly. Add Diced tomatoes, stir. When the sauce begins to boil, reduce heat and cover for 30 minutes. Remove cover and add cayenne and black pepper to taste. Simmer until the sauce thickens. Stir in fresh basil, remove from heat.

Toss with about 12 ounces of penne, rotini, or fuselli pasta, cooked to al dente.

Top with fresh grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.

my Italian Grandmother made gnocchi, i recall every surface in her kitchen covered in the little morsels while drying. this is a variation, i don't know her exact recipe. but they were delicious~i think she boiled rather than baked the potatoes.

[Image: canal-house-gnocchi2.jpg]

[Image: canal-house-gnocchi.jpg]

Grandmother’s Gnocchi
Ingredients
2 Pound russet potatoes (2–4 potatoes, depending on their size)
1 Large egg, lightly beaten
1 Cup all-purpose flour
6 Tablespoon butter, melted
Freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano

Preparation
Step 1
Preheat the oven to 400°. Prick the potatoes in several places with a fork. Put the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake them until soft when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife, about 1 hour.

Step 2
While the potatoes are still hot, cut one potato at a time in half lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh with a large spoon and push it through a potato ricer (or through a sturdy sieve with the back of a wooden spoon) onto a clean work surface. Spread out the riced potatoes so the heat and moisture evaporate quickly. Let the potatoes cool completely.

Step 3
Gather the potatoes into a shallow mound and make a well in the center. Add the eggs to the well. Sift ¾ cup of the flour over the mound. Using a pastry scraper or a metal spatula, work the flour and egg into the potatoes, scraping and folding the mass together until a rough dough forms. Clean the work surface and lightly dust it with flour. Gently knead the dough, sifting in more flour as you knead if the dough is sticky. Knead just until the dough is soft and smooth and slightly tacky.

Step 4
Divide the dough into 8 pieces. Dust the work surface with a little more flour. Gently roll pieces of dough into long cylinders, ½ inch thick. Cut into pillow-shaped pieces that are ¾–½ inch long. To shape gnocchi, hold a fork in one hand, convex side of tines facing up. Put the cut edge of a gnocco on the fork against the tines. Using your index finger, gently roll the dough against the tines. This gives a grooved impression on one side and a small depression on the other side from your finger. Dust the fork and your finger with flour as you work.

Step 5
Bring a large wide pot of water to a gentle simmer. Generously salt the water. Cook the gnocchi in several batches, dropping them into the simmering water and retrieving them with a slotted spoon once they float on the surface for about 10 seconds. Transfer the gnocchi to a warm serving platter as they are done and toss with the melted butter. Serve the gnocchi drizzled with melted butter and grated parmigiano-reggiano.

(10-31-2011, 01:53 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I hate parmesan on my pasta.

I reminds of the smell of my old rugby socks which were rank.

I love parmesan cheese. The more the better.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies