Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Seafood!

I'm the only person I know that doesn't like lobster.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-15-2012, 06:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm the only person I know that doesn't like lobster.

Now you know two. I don't eat bugs.
I'm not crazy about crab either unless it's the occasional fat claws. Crabs are like buzzards, they are natures undertakers. *ick*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No crab for me. Filthy bugs.
(07-12-2012, 03:12 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: use the larger sea scallops. not the tiny bay scallops. easy dish~

Baked Scallops
From Yankee Magazine Church Suppers and Potluck Dinners Cookbook
Fish and Seafood Recipes
Yield: 6 servings

■2 pounds scallops
■1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
■1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
■1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
■1 tablespoon lemon juice
■1/4 teaspoon pepper
■1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
■1 tablespoon dry vermouth

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Wash the scallops and pat dry. Place in a buttered 8-inch baking dish. Mix together the remaining ingredients and spoon on top of the scallops. Cover the dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.

[Image: Sea%20Scallops.jpg]

I'm making this tonight, I just put it in the pan and waiting to put it in the oven. I'm making risotto and asparagus on the side which was inspired by nutso.
Walleye is one of the best fish you will ever eat.
(05-01-2012, 01:08 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't know if it officially counts as seafood or not, but clam chowder is one of my ultimate favorite lunches. Going out for some chowder in a bread bowl in a few hours. Stomach's growling for it...

[Image: Droolius_Boudin_Chowder_m.jpg]

I looked back through this thread to see who I was referring to as "nutso" and I saw this.

We went out for lunch yesterday and that's what my daughter ordered. She loves clam chowder and she must have been starving because she ate half the bread bowl too.
(in my best Boston accent) Chow Duh!
My mom's family is from Boston and I think that might be the most annoying accent in the world.
I hate Filipino accents, who teaches them English?
(04-01-2017, 10:12 AM)BigMark Wrote: (in my best Boston accent) Chow Duh!